Accident

My Prince

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

My eyes shot as wide as they can. Hell, what is she doing?

I pushed her from kissing me indirectly so that she will not get hurt with my declaration. God, how can she kissed me? in front of the people? And what the worst is…

I saw Yoseob, crying at the outside of this boutique.

Damn.

 

I tried to go but Yoona holds my wrist.” Don’t, don’t leave me.” I stare her. “Don’t go to him. Please, stay with me, HERE.” I was like what?! So, she knew already that Yoseob is at the outside? And she kissed me to show it to my Yoseob and made him hurt?

Hell no you Yoona.

“Let me go, Kim Yoona.” I said, as I whisper to her. it true that I’m mad at her now but I don’t want to shame this pretty and pathetic lady in front of the people. Slow and gently, I push her hand from mine.” Let me go. Please, don’t make me hate you.” I said and quickly get out from the boutique to get Yoseob and the boys as she let go her grip.

“I’m sorry Yoona, but Yoseob is my everything.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

My tears are rolling down. Damn, why am I such this weak boy? I look on Dujun which is heading to me, to our place now.

“Yoseob, are you okay?”

“You’re fine, right?” Kikwang and my husband ask me unison. I just shake my head.

“Shh, please don’t cry. I’m here.” Junhyung said and he my hair as he’s hugging me.”

 

 

“Yoseob!!”

My heart races faster as I saw Dujun is coming to me. He runs and sweating his forehead.

“Yoseob..”

 

“I’m okay, Junhyung.”

I said and try to push him away from me. from far, I could see Dujun is coming to me from Kikwang’s back.” I said I’m fine and please, don’t hug me. I damn hate this!” I don’t know how can I said that words but now, I don’t care at all. I need to get away from facing Dujun.

 

“Go away!” I said and with all my strength, I push Junhyung.

He falls.

 

“Yoseob..”

“I’m sorry Junhyung, Kikwang.. but I need to go now.” I said and run away to the street. Dongwoon tried to get my hand and stop me from running away but he failed. I ran to the road and heard a loud noise from the car.

 

I’m getting to be hit.

 

I closed my eyes as my mind blurred to get away or at least step backward. I gulped.

 

BANG!!!

 

 

………………………………….

I left a cliffhanger here! Hehe, so yeah, please wait for the next update and I’ll tell ya cheriehime, how can Dujun be with Yoseob on the bed whereas he slept on the floor.

So, pyeong~~

Need to pack my things before I go to the camp  :p