Yoseob will be mine. MINE

My Prince

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

“Junhyung! Come back here! Don’t you dare to leave your mom when I’m speaking with you!” she yelled to me as I am walking to my car, get into it, turn on the engine and drive by myself to the school.

In the car, I throw my cell phone to the next seat ( on Yoseob) and punch the cushion.” I should know this will be happened!”

 

End.

 

No one’s p.o.v

 

“You should go now, Yoseob. It’s getting late and I’ll ask my driver to send you to school.” Mr.Yong said, as he saw his wife is a little bit calm now. The half-age woman stared her husband and Yoseob.” Explain to me first, how could you said such that thing? How could you told to Halmoni you and Junhyung will divorce? Don’t you have heart?”

Yoseob just smile bitterly.

“I asked you, don’t you try to be rude with adults.”

“I’m sorry, umma, appa..and..” Yoseob paused. He looks on Halmoni which standing next to Dongwoon.

“I’m sorry but I can’t lie to myself. We’re not a real husband and wife as umma and appa did. We.. Junhyung loves Seungie, not me. he loves Hyunseung since he was kid and I don’t love him. I love..”

Mrs. Yong glares Yoseob. Meanwhile Dongwoon stares pitiful on his hyung.

“I love../He loves me! Yoseob is in love with me!”

All of ‘em, including some maids which are eavesdropping on their employers’ conversation take a look on the voice owner.

“He’s in love with me.”

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

“You shouldn’t do that. It’s not necessary.”

Junhyung is still with his silence. Since last hour, that man didn’t talk or looks on me till I spoke with him.” You shouldn’t../I changed my mind.”

As fast as light, I turn to him and later, I turn back to the view. Though we’re supposed to be in school now, this husband of mine drove us to the park, not far from our school.

“I changed my mind about last night

Silent.

“I don’t want to divorce you.”

 

 

“I don’t want to divorce you, so yeah. You will be, always be my wife from this moment.”

I look on the man with surprise.” Is, is he joking or what? He told me he will divorce me on that night and now he didn’t?”

“Yoseob..” he turned to me and facing my face. Later, he grabs my hand and put mine to his chest.” I don’t know how and why, but you’re in my heart chart now.”

WHAT?!

“Yes, you’re. this heart is belong to you, not Seungie anymore.”

“Junhyung..”

“This is my feeling right now, swear to God, I’m not lying you and..” he continued. “I love you.”

“he said what?!”

“I love you, Yoseob. I do love you now.”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Flashback

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

I woke up and look the boy next to me. I smiled, but my heart thumped as I was doing a wrong, very-very guilt and wrong thing now. I punch my chest, try to rid this feeling.

“You awake.”

I smile and caressed his cheek, gently and he enjoyed my touch. He sat properly, facing me.” I’m sorry for not telling you but Yoseob asked me to sleep here.”

I became guiltier.

“He said, you and he didn’t sleep on the same bed and he said, he wanted to divorce you so yeah, he gave this chance to me to get you back.

Stop it.

“I don’t know that he’s such a kind-hearted boy. Well, at first, I don’t deny that how much I hate him for taking you from me but later, he changed my perception.” Hyunseung said, with a beam.

Please stop this. These are all lies.

 

“Furthermore..”

Okay. That’s it. That boy can’t take these anymore. He can’t act and pretend all of these are his faults.

I get up, rubbed my face and neat my messy hair. I know, Hyunseung must be shocked and surprised due to my sudden actions but no, Yoseob can’t be the one whom will get blame for this. I know, this is all what I wanted, being and sleeping with Hyunseung but somehow, deep down inside of my heart, that kiddo seemed taking place in my heart.

 

As my precious person.

 

“Junhyung, where you want to go?” the doe eyes asked me. He got out from the bed and now he is holding my wrist.” W-Why are you being like this?”

“…”

“Junhyung..”

“I’m sorry, Seungie. But I need to explain all of these now. Yoseob is my wife and he didn’t serve this kind of treatment.” I said, and pushed my lover whom seemed fading out from my heart. Yeah, he’s fading from my feeling now.

“Junhyung..”

“You take bath first and I’ll send you to school. Go downstairs and ask for the breakfast.” I said and went away without giving him a chance to say.

 

 

“Hyung. you awake and where you think you’re going with your boxer and eww! Please wear some shirt! Don’t ruin my friend’s innocent eyes with your ugly abs!” my Dongsaeng screamed and covers the boy next to him.

“You slept here too?”

“Well, at least he didn’t make Yoseob-hyung sad.”

I just smile to Dongwoon though I know, his word is a sarcastic.

“By chance, where is my wife?”

The boy and Dongwoon stared on me.

“Yah, I’m asking you, Dongwoon.” I said with a high pitch.” Dongwoon-ah!”

“He’s in Dujun-sshi’s room.”

I was like what?! I wanted to scream when I heard the boy said. my Dongsaeng looked on the muscular, shorter boy as he didn’t want him to tell me where’s Yoseob is.

“I’m sorry, Dongwoon. But he deserved to know where’s his wife.”

The boy said and pats Dongwoon’s head.” Kaja. I’m getting late to school now. You want to take a look on my school, right?” my Dongsaeng nodded as a tame dog.

“So, don’t bother your Hyung’s marriage, ara?”

Again, he nodded.

 

They passed and left me.

“I think that dumb boy is falling for that dumb friend of Yoseob’s. hurm, great! Another trouble maker and dumb couple!” I said and giggle. Later, I walk to Doojoon’s room.

 

 

“Yoseob, are you..”

I almost fell on my knee when I saw the guys. My heart races faster and it felt hurt. Pain.

“W-What are you guys doing?”

The younger looked on me, stutter and his words wavered.” J-Junhyung..”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE?!” as a wild bear, I ran to them which laying on the bed. Dujun’s bed and that damn boy is on my wife top!

“You man get away from my wife!” I pushed him harshly and dragged Yoseob to get down from the bed. The older smirks and slowly, stands up.

“What are you doing with him, Yoseob?” I asked my wife which looked scare.” I’m asking you!”

“I’m going to kiss him, Junhyung. Any problem?”

Dujun rose his eyebrows and smiled to my wife.” Cut that , cursed smile.”

“Stop it, Junhyung. Don’t keep cursing on Dujun. I don’t like it.”

“What?”

“You heard me, right? I don’t want to repeat my words.”

Yoseob pulled his hand from being holding by me and took some space away from me. “ You don’t need to care about us, about me as you’re loving me.”

I glued. Yoseob..

“We’ll get divorce and please…” he stared on me and later to Dujun.” Please, let me go. I don’t love you anymore and that man there, is my love now.”

I tongue-tied.

 

End of flashback.

 

Dujun’s  p.o.v

 

 

Today, me and Yoona are going out to find us the best wedding dress. Well, thought not many people knew me as Mr.Yoon’s son, eldest son but that old man, my dad said that he wanted my wedding to be the wedding of the year. Damn, dad! How can it be if I’m marrying with the wrong person?

 

“Are you okay with that white tuxedo? You can give it a try if you want.” Said Yoona.

I just hummed and went to the tuxedo. The girl in charge in the boutique took it and gives to me. later, I went to the charging room and wear it.

“How’s it?”

 

The girls, I meant, all the girls in the boutique are now looking on me with their mouth open.

“Too ugly?” I said and rose my eyebrows.

“Hell no! you’re charming oppa! No lie!” Yoona said and she walks around me.” You’re too hot in that tux!” yes, indeed!

I could saw that the girls nod as they agreed with Yoona’s compliment. I just smile.

“Now, you should try the gown.”

She just nods and went to the girl (the same girl which gave me the tux) and chuckles.” Wait for me ya?” she said and waved to me.

 

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

This man is mad. Yeah, he’s crazy.

“This is our first outing together, right? Well, no bodyguards and I’m not hate you anymore like I did before.” He said and holds my hand. I give him my death glare.” You’re my wife and I can hold your hand whenever I want, can’t I?” he said and chuckled as he got what I’m trying to do.

“Don’t be too cheeky, Hyung! You look ugly, very-very ugly with that!” said, Dongwoon and he’s staring as weird as he can to Junhyung.

“Yah, don’t mind me and my wife! Just go there with you Kiki. Don’t ever try to ruin my sweet moment with this cute wife!”

I laugh when Junhyung shooed them. Kikwang and Dongwoon blush.” We’re not couple if that what you’re thinking!” said both Kikwang and Dongwoon unison.

Again, I laugh.

 

“I don’t know my Kiki is dating with my Dongsaeng-in-law!” I said and went away from them as I know, Kikwang will hit me for my words.

 

 

I stop when we’re passing by a wedding boutique as I saw him. At first, I was thinking to get into the place, give him a surprise. But all what I got is, me whose the surprised boy as I saw Yoona came out from some place with her beautiful white gown. She looks very-very beautiful. Yes, no bet.

 

“What are you looking at? Asked my husband as he saw me stopped from walking.

“Seobie?”

 

A drop of tears dropping down to my cheek.

 

End.

 

Junhyung’s and Kikwang’s p.o.v

 

I look on Yoseob and there is a tears drop rolling down from his cheek.

I went closer to him and saw, Dujun and Yoona. What the pain more is, Yoona is kissing Dujun on his lips.

“Yoseob..”

I called his name but he didn’t answer it.

The tears keep rolling down and his cry grew bigger.

“Yoseob..”

 

 

End.

 

No one’s p.o.v

 

Kikwang and Junhyung run to Yoseob. Kikwang left Dongwoon as he saw Yoseob is crying and the younger felt hurt (well, he didn’t show it).

Both Kikwang and Junhyung blocked the view from Yoseob’s eyes. It was Kikwang tried to hug his best pal but he didn’t as Junhyung, Yoseob’s husband did first.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

Update! And this time was the full chapter! Hehe..

So, I hope this long chapt will be enough for this week as I can’t update this weekend! Ya know, I get a camp to attend and it A MUST for me! huwaa…

I hate when it comes to ruin my weekend times!:(

Btw, hope you love it and do subscribe, comments! Hehe..

Love ya~~