He's here?

My Prince

 

Yoora’s p.o.v

 

“What’s your name, miss…”

“Yoora. Park Yoora.” I said and smile.

“Park Yoora?” he repeats my name as he was trying to remember back where and when he met me as what he said.

“But, why do I thought that we had meet each other before?” he scratches his head and later looks on me.” You’re Japanese?”

“Yes. I am but I live in ROK since I’m baby. My parents moved there and I back here when I’m 16.” I said and still, giving him my best smile.

“You sure?”

I nod.

“well, I guess I must be really miss the boy back then.” He said and chuckles for his dumbness. I smile warmly.” You must be his best friend.” I said and get up from sitting. My legs head to my desk in the room.

“Neh. I am. But not much as his husband did.”

“….”

“He, he is my best friend’s ex-wife. Last five years ago, they divorced and split up. The wife gone nowhere meanwhile Juhyung is..”

He stopped as his cell phone is ringing.

He awkwardly smiles to me before he picked up the call and mouthing I’m sorry. I just nod my head and leave him alone till he finished with his call.

“Busy?”

He just smiles and nods. Minutes later, after he had filled up the papers and etc, he excused himself as he got another jobs to do since he is a designer for a famous brand. He bows down to me and I did exactly what he did. As he was no longer in my kindergarten, I lock the door and collapsed on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my God. He’ll be here?”

I clutch my shirt’s tail as my heart thump non-stop. My eyes start to tear.

“So, he’s married to Hyunseung and had a son already.” Again, my heart beats faster but this time, it does felt hurt. This heart of mine felt…

 Pain.

 My heart is sick right now.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I’m back.” I said to the maids as I walk into the house. They greet me warmly before one of them approaches me and gives me a cold drink.

“Thanks.”

“Most welcome, Yoora-sshi.” She said and later went off to continue her jobs in the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Oh, you’re back, Yoora.”

A husky voice greeted me from back and the voice owner walks closer to me with his case in his left hand.” Office?”

He nods.

“I got a lot of reports to finish this night.”

“….”

“I said that I might be not able to sleep tonight as I got many things to do.”

“…..”

 

“Yah, Yoora! Don’t you hear me?” he waved his hands in front of my eyes before he took a seat next to me on the couch. He holds my hand.”Is there anything wrong? Mind to tell me?” he raised his eyebrows and stares me. I shook.

 

“You lied.”

“No, I’m not.”

“I can tell you are lying to me now. Tell me. what’s up? Is there problem at the kindergarten? Are the kids making joke or being naughty with you?” he asked me.

“No.”

“Then?”

“…..”

 

“Oh, come on, Yoseob…Tel..” I covered his mouth with my palm as he blurted out my real name just now. I glare him with my death eyes.

“Hrm..hmm..”

“What?” I asked him with a high pitched as I can’t hear what he said clearly. “Hmph..hmph!!”

He pulled my hands away from covering his mouth and breathes hardly as he wasn’t get air enough.

“I said, I’m sorry! And get off your hands from me so that I can talk!” he said and coughs for several times. I smile, shyly.

 

“Well, I’m sorry for blurting out your real name.” he said and looks on me. I smile.

“But, hey. Why did you change your name? well, you did tell me about your past (that he lost his memories and nothing more) but you hadn’t tell me why the reason you want to change your name because for me, Yang Yoseob is the sweetest name I had ever heard.” He compliments for my name but somehow, I didn’t like it when he said my past name.

 

 

 

“Well, I think it’s the time I need to tell you the reasons.” I said and stare him.” I’ll tell you tonight when I help you with the report, okay TOP-sshi?” he grins as soon as I said that to him. Honestly, I didn’t tell him the truth about me. I just told him that I lost my memories and till now, I still can’t remember my past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This man is still typing when I told him about my past. I meant, ALL of it.

There’s a time when he turned to sad when I told him that I’m once married but he cheered up after I told him that I’m already divorce with my husband. I don’t know why he’s soo eager and excited to hear my story but yeah, I’m really-really thankful for meeting him on the first place as he was also the one whom helped me on getting my new identity as my new name, Park Yoora.

I met this gentleman when I was about to run away from Dujun last time ( referred to the scene where Yoseob noticed there was a man is watching him in the café before Yoseob take off to Japan and it was TOP.)

 I should thank to him for giving me a shelter though he doesn’t know me at the first.

 

 “So, I guess he’ll never recognize you anymore since you’re now prettier and more beautiful as before.” He said as he’s still typing and staring on his laptop’s screen.

 

 

(Yoseob now)

 

I got blush and quickly hit him with the pillow.( They were in TOP’s room now) and he groans.” But, you’re still strong and hot-temper just like when I know you!” he said and chuckles when I keep throwing on him the pillows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the time the new kid comes when I was playing and taking care of a 4 years old girl at the garden. The man, I meant his father I guessed comes to me from my back and he stopped as if he is watching me playing with the girl. Seconds later, he approached me.

 

“ I’m Junhyung and I’m bringing Sandeul here. Are you the teacher?” he asked me as I still backing him.

“Miss?”

He calls me again as I didn’t answer nor turn my back from him because my heart races soo fast till I can’t breathe normally.

  “Miss? I’m Junhyung..and I’m bringing the kid here. You’re the beautiful teacher that the man which came to here last week told me, right?”

 

Update~~~

Wahaha..

Actually, I don’t plan to update tonight but when I read the comments, I think I should faster the update as there so many confusion in previous chapters.

So yeah, the girl (Park Yoora is Yoseob.) he changed his name as he want to forget all his past, even his real name.

And ah, another’s note..

Yoseob, Hyunseung and Kikwang are a girl in this story. I told you guys at the foreword..

 

AN/N: waiting for I KNEW IT! Wahaha..

 

Comments!