Sharing the room

My Prince

 

So, the result is……(drum drolls)

 

DOOSEOB! Mwahaha, so, readers, my cutie, sweety, and beautiful readers, please don’t argue about the main OTP in this story, ara? Haha, you made me guilt and hesitate to write this! Btw, don’t worry, I still gonna write Junseob and Kiseob romance in this story so yeah, please don’t be sad or unsubscribe this ‘My Prince’, okay? Ngee~~~>3<

 

Dooseob: 63 votes

Junseob: 53 votes

Kiseob: 8 votes

Idk: 2 votes

a/n: wow! There’s a lot Dooseob, Junseob shippers in this AFF like Dreem-seeker said, right? mwahaha

 

 

 

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

I felt the color drain from my face and my blood really did run cold. The boy in front of me now is smiling widely with a cute, wrapped present in his hand.

“Y-You come?” that all what I can say when Hyunseung came to the party and met my parents and halmoni. He bowed down and greets them well. Later, he went to my wife which I could tell, he’s sad with my ‘present’.

 

“Happy birthday, Yoseob. I hope you’ll like my present.” He said and passed the box over to my wife. The sad kid takes it slowly and tries to smile.” T-Thanks, Hyunseung.”

“No problem.” He said and smile.

 

 

The party went over with rejoice as all of the maids, some private guests, my parents and Halmoni herself smiling along the party. I guess, they all didn’t know how’s birthday boy’s feeling on that time.

The private guests bowed down and excused themselves from the party as it getting midnight. Meanwhile the maids are busying with their own works by tidying the dining room back to usual.

It was about my second time this night I get my heart attack when Yoseob asked Hyunseung to sleep over my house. I stared him unbelievable but that kid didn’t look on me at all. He keeps running away his sight from meeting mine.

“Stay here. It’s midnight already and I don’t want you get trouble on your way.” He said. Hyunseung which standing in front of me is smiling and he’s staring on me right now.

“He’s my friend, and he also your ‘friend’. So, I hope you’ll let him stay tonight.” Yoseob said, still didn’t look on me.

“Junhyung?”

“Eh?” I turned back when someone tapped my shoulder. It was my mom and she is smiling.” Do I hear someone is staying tonight with us?

 

 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

I don’t know either this is my chance or me, giving a pain moment to Yoseob on his birthday by having my ‘secret-lover’ sleeping in our house this night. But I can’t do anything though I know, how hurt Yoseob now is, how hate and mad Dongwoon about this and many more. I can’t say “ah, just go home Seungie. I’m married man and you’re my secret-lover. How can both my wife and secret lover live in one home?”

 

 

I almost die with this guilt and my dizziness. However, the others are now heading to their bedroom as the clock showed 1 a.m already.

As usual, I went to my bedroom that I shared with Yoseob and locked the door just in case my Halmoni or my parents sneaked into the room and knew that we’re not sleeping in a bed instead he’s sleeping on the sofa and me on the king bed.

I walk to the bed and take off my shirt. Next, I went to the bathroom, brush my tooth, wash my face and changed into my pajama.

I get onto the bed later and now I realized, Yoseob is sleeping on my bed? I know it was his birthday but he’ll never do like this when I was around with him. He knew me very well that I don’t like sharing my bed with him though he is my wife.

 

“A-Are you slept already?” I asked him, stutter. Hell, why am I felt like this? I’m supposed to be happy because I’ll divorce him and soon back to my Seungie. Just like in the drama. But, now why am I felt guilty and… caring about him?

 

I shake his back slowly, didn’t want to wake him up. But he did seconds later and he turned back.

“S-Seungie!!?”

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

I usher Kikwang to the guest room at the upstairs when I bumped onto my stepbrother. He was looking for me actually and he did smile when he saw me and Kikwang.

“Hyung. you here!” he said and quickly asking me to follow him.

 

 

 

“so, he was in your room all the time?” Dongwoon nods. Gah, how can he be in dongwoon room instead his own room with Junhyung?

“I don’t want to create a fight or what but I guessed Hyunseung-hyung is sleeping in Junhyung’s room.” The boy added with a disappointed tone. Surely, he is disappointed with his brother now.

 

“Never mind, I’ll take him with me into my room.” I said and walk into his room. The boy points Yoseob to me and I walk to him. Later, I lift him in a bridal way, as slow and as gentle as I can as I don’t want him to wake up.

 

“Please, take care of him.” His best pal said to me, with a sad voice. Well, I know that he wished it was him whom can lifting Yoseob and sleep with this cute boy instead of me! but, he can’t say so.

“I’ll take him first to my room, okay dongsaeng? Good night and thanks.” I smile and went away from them.

From far, I can hear my shy dongsaeng invited Kikwang to sleep in his room if the boy wants. The eye smile boy seemed didn’t want at the first but later, he nodded and I could hear Dongwoon jumped, happily.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“You must be very-very sad, now.” I said and Yoseob’s hair gently. I sit on the floor meanwhile I put the boy on my bed. He seemed wailed for a long time as I could feel and see his swollen face. I don’t know what made him this sad on his birthday party but I don’t give care on it now. What all I got to do is making this Yoseob back to his cheer, happy behavior.

 

“W-What are you doing?” he asked me as he now awake. I quickly pulled my hands off from touching his smooth face and smile, wavered.

“Y-You awake.” That’s all what I can say.

“Hurm.” He just hummed and get up from lying on my bed.” I’m sorry but can I sleep in your room tonight? I asked Hyunseung to sleep in my room../ you asked what?!”

I widen my eyes and stared this boy in front of me. I thought he was sad but he still managed to chuckled and let out a soft, low laugh.

“I asked him to sleep with Junhyung this night. Ah, don’t worry of me, I’m fine and I don’t care at all about that. After all, Junhyung is going to divorce me.” he said while bent down his head.

“H-He’s going to divorce you?”

Yoseob nods.

 

Oh God, I don’t know either this is a good news for me or what but now, my feelings and my mind are in jumble of emotions. I don’t know either this is a triumph for me or what but I know, deep down Yoseob felt sad.

 

“Are you sure?”

Hesitate and slowly, he nods.

“Are you willing to let him go?”

Again, he nods but this time, with weak.

 

“Seobie, looks on me.” I said and cupped his face.

“….”

 

“You’re crying.”

The boy in front of me now is sobbing silently and his eyes way red now. I felt guilty for asking him the questions. Stupid questions.

“You love him, right? You still love him.” Again, stupid question.

“I’m sorry.” I get up and sit on the bed. Yoseob’s  sobbing grew bigger and heavier when I hugged him.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry Dujun-ah. I don’t know why I still loving him though I knew already you’re the boy, not him.” He said, with the sobs.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

Lied.

I lied.

How can I don’t mind about that? I deadly wanted you to be mine.

 

“It’s okay. You can love me, slowly. You’ll forget him once you divorced.” I said with lump in my throat. How can I wish him happy after he had divorce with Junhyung? And now, I’m getting married with Yoona?

 

“But, you will get marry with../ don’t worry of that. I’ll settle down that problem. Don’t worry, okay?” I snapped his words and wipe the tears.

“One more thing, please don’t cry! You looked awful, ya know?” I giggle and pinched his chhek.

“You liar! Kiki said I’m the most beautiful when I cried!”

I laugh when I heard him.” He said that?”

He nods and his sobs now gone.

 

“Then, you’re. you’re the most beautiful, cutest and prettiest on my eyes, okay?” I said and pinch his cheek one more time.

“Stop pinching my cheek or I’ll HIT you till death because IT DAMN HURT YOU KNOW!?” he said, giggling.

I just smile and nod.

“Okay but for now, let sleep. I sure you don’t want to be late on next morning!” I said and lay him down on my bed.

“But you?” he asked me.

“I’ll sleep on the floor, don’t worry. I’ll not ‘harm’ you!” I said and laugh. He did too.

Before I switched off the bed lamps, he holds my hand and kissed me on my cheek.

“Thanks for tonight.”