Heartbreaking

My Prince

Yoseob’s pov

 

I want to meet him. I really do want to see him but I can’t. I can’t.

 

“Don’t you want to go Hyung?” Dongwoon asks me as I still there, eat my breakfast as there was nothing to worry or do.

“Hyung..”

 

“Seob, don’t you want to go? He is waiting for you there.”

“…..”

 

“Yoseob..”

 

“I’m full. Just put your plate on the table, I’ll take them to kitchen.” I say and get up.

“Yoseob, please don’t be like this. This is your future..He might has something to tell or something else..” Junhyung tries to make me go and see Dujun.” Hyung..Please, don’t do like this. I love you..i want you to be happy. I want to see my old Yoseob hyung..” this time, Dongwoon speaks and he went to me.

 

“I want you to be happy. We both want you to be happy.” Junhyung stares me and  he beckons the maids to us.” Please clean this. We want to out.” The maids just nod and they begin to clean the plates and glasses.

 

“Now, let’s go Yoseob.” My husband pulls my hand but I refused to go.

“I don’t want to go.”

“Yoseob..”

 

“I made my mind already and no, I don’t want to meet him. I’m your wife, Junhyung-ah. How can you give me to someone else?” I stare him into his eyes but he just smiles. He just smiles.

“Because I love you, so that I want you to happy.”

i..tongue-tied.

 

“I love you too much for this moment and yes, this is too hard for me. to give the person I love to another man but all I do now are just for you. just for your happiness.”

 

“Junhyung..”

 

“Nah, now let’s go meet Dujun.” He says and grabs my hand, together we walk to the door with Dongwoon. I..I know he lied. He lied, right? How can he be like this? Trying to sacrifice his wife and love for my happiness?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

We reached the place after a half hour and I get out from the car.

This place.. I knew this place. Dujun and I were always playing here whenever we bored during our childhood.

 

“Yoseob!!”

 

My best pal Kikwang is waving his hands to me. I smile and wave back.” Let’s go.” Junhyung and Dongwoon bring me to the place and I meet the guy I ever love. The man that stole my heart for my entire life.

 

“Seobie..”

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

My heart blooms when I saw Yoseob is standing in front of me. I couldn’t hold myself anymore so that I ran to him and gave him a hug. At first, I thought he will hug me back but no, he pushed me.

“What do you want from me?” he says as cold as he can but I knew, his heart, his eyes can’t lie to me how much he miss me.

 

“Let’s get married.” I say and quickly shove my hand into my jacket pocket. Later, I take out a box of ring, a red one and kneeling.” Yang Yoseob, can you..would you marry me?” I say as nervous as my shaky voice meanwhile the others are staring on us. Well, I’m sorry Junhyung. I know he’s still your wife but..i love him and does he.

 

“Get up.”

“eh?”

 

“I say get up. Stop doing this stupid thing. It’s not funny at all. You’re wasting my time, Yoon Dujun.” Yoseob walks away from me but Junhyung holds him.” Don’t do this Yoseob..”

 

“….”

 

“Please, don’t make us suffer like this.. just accept him already Yoseob..” junhyung ushers me to his place and I go to them.

“Accept the ring. I knew you love him. This is a great opportunity for you both so don’t ruin the chance.”

“…..”

 

“I give him to you, Dujun. Take him wherever you want but send him back to me before midnight.” The man says and I frown.” Take him?”

“Yes. Settle your problems and send him back to me.” he added and gives Yoseob’s hand to me.

“Junhyung..what are you doing?” yoseob looks his husband with his teary eyes. But the man didn’t give any sympathy at all.

 

“Woonie, Kikwang, let’s go home.” He walks away and Yoseob starts to cry.” Junhyung..”

 

“…”

 

“Junhyung..”

 

“….”

 

“Junhyun../JUST GO WITH HIM, YANG YOSEOB! YOU OWN YOUR LIFE AND STOP CRYING! I WILL DIVORCE YOU AND DON’T WORRY, I’LL TRY TO MAKE APPA UNDERSTAND YOUR LOVE!” Junhyung yells and he quickly get into his car together Dongwoon and Kikwang.

 

 

“Please…don’t do like this Seobie..”

 

I hug the boy but his sobs grow bigger and heavier.

“Yoseob..”

 

“I hate you! I hate you Dujun!” he says and hit my chest again and again.

 

“I hate you for making this hard to me!” he says loudly and still hitting my chest.” I hate for making my love towards you grow bigger and deeper!!”