My Confession

My Prince

No one’s p.o.v

 

Dujun ran to Yoseob and tries to chase the crying boy. He shouted for Yoseob million times but none of his called made Yoseob stops for a while.

“Yah! Yoseob!”

Dujun speeded his run and he got the boy. Yoseob glare him.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

Dujun got me and he grabs my wrist. I shot him a glare.

“What’s wrong with you?! you mad I’m getting married with her?” I smirk.

“Not at all you dummy! I hate you!”

I snap him and push him away from gripping my wrist.” Leave me alone. i don’t want to see your face anymore!” I yell and as fast as I can I run from him.

“YOSEOB!”

I could hear he’s calling for me but solemnly, I don’t want to see him for this moment. I ran and cry in the same time.

End.

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

 

I hold that brat from chasing my wide. Thanked God, the party had ended. Though I’m speechless what had happened just now, with Yoseob’s lie confession to appa, this brat’s wedding announcement and the absence of my Seungie to this party, these are enough already to drive me crazy.

 

“Leave him.” I said and tap his shoulder. He stared on me. “What? He’s my wife and I don’t want you to chase him like a crazy man. You got already your ‘future wife’ and yet you still chasing over my Yoseob?”

“Screw you Yong Junhyung. Yoseob is mine and he’ll always be mine!”

“But it seemed no more for now.” I smirk. “You go t that pretty lady there.” I said and pointed on the girl. He looks on his future wife and smirk. “I’ll not marry her. I love Yoseob and I’ll marry with him.”

 

I beckoning the girl with my hand and she did come to us. To Dujun of course.

I smiled, satisfied.

 

“I’m happy to both of you. Wish you happy with this man, Yoona!” I said and her long hair.” I don’t know that you’ll marry to this man because I thought you in love with someone else?” I said and look on Dujunn. “Btw, where will you sleep this night?”

She smiles brightly.

“You will sleep here?” again, she just smiles.” Your appa asked me to sleep here this night since I had nowhere to go. And ah, don’t worry. I’ll go tomorrow morning and find myself a new apartment to stay till my wedding.” She said, beamed.

 

I just nod and smile on Dujun.

“See ya, okay? I need to get my wife first.” I said and bow down.” Btw, please assured that you locked your door before sleep, alright? We’ll never knew either this man will invading to your room or not.” I said and left them both.

 

“HAHAH, served yourself, Yoon Dujun.”

 

 

End.

 

 

Kikwang’s p.o.v

 

I searched for Yoseob all around this enormous place and I bumped onto Dongwoon, Yoseob’s brother-in-law. I smile to him and he did too.

 

“Looking for Yoseob hyung?” he asked me, shyly. I nod.

“I saw he ran away from Dujun-hyung. ah, try find him at the garden, he loved to be there with his mink.” He suggested me. I just nod.

 

“B-By the way, could you give this ring to Yoseob-hyung? it was his wedding’s ring with my brother. I don’t know why he threw this away but could you give this to him?” Dongwoon gave me the ring and smiles.” Thanks.” He said, bowed to me and went away.

 

“What’s wrong with that boy? Is he fall for me or what?” I said, joking to myself.

“Ah, I think he’s not!!” I laugh and went to the garden.

 

 

I tiptoed at Yoseob’s back so that he’ll not notice me. I tapped his shoulder and he did surprised. I giggle and sat on the bench next to him.

 

“Are you crying?”

After a long silence, I made my words.

 

He shook his head.

 

“I saw you did just now. When your father-in-law announced the wedding..” I paused when I saw my best pal dribbled his tears.” Ah, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for../It’s okay, Kiki-ah.”

He said and looks on me. my heart races faster.

“Thanks for concern to me. I’m happy I have a nice friend like you.” he said and caressed my cheek. Somehow, like a possessed man, I hold his hand from caressing my cheek. I grip his wrist and stare on his brownish eyes.

 

“W-What are you doing, Kiki?” he asked me, stutter.

I smile to him and say these words that I had never imagine I can tell him. I grip the ring in my left hand and hid it in my pocket.

 

“I know, you’d never noticed about this but..” I paused for some effect.

“I love you. I love you Yang Yoseob.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

Yay! Another update! Mwahaha… sorry for a short update one. I just felt want to update this story before I come back to my school.. TOMORROW!! Haha, aigo…

 

There’s a lot things I need to do! Hehehe..

Ah, btw the girl is YOONA! Hehehe.. and,, and..

Here some KISEOB moment! Hahaha, that KIKI confessed to Yoseobie~~ YAY!! Haha..

Don’t forget to leave your comment and do subscribe okay! hehe