Let do the thing

My Prince

Yoseob’s P.O.V

 

I sneaked at his back so that he will never know. I watched over him and my heart  feel hurt. I can’t bear with this sadness anymore as I let my eyes to rolling out the pure water. I was crying when a pair of hand covered my eyes.

“Yoseob, gwaenchanha?” the person asked me. I just like, whoah! Who’s this? You blocked my sight babe and now, take your hand off from my beautiful eyes!” I turned back so that I can see who is the one whom covering my hand. Somehow, I could tell you that I knew who is he. There will be no one else whom doing such a childish action except my…

“Kikwang is here!” he said as he takes off his hands from my eyes. He is smiling to me, but his eyes are watching something at my back. “A-Are you okay?” he asked me.

“Of course not! I’m not okay! Watching that made me hurt!” I said and turned back to my origin direction. I was about to point the place but my childhood friend hugs me at my back and asked me to be strong and patience.

“What’s wrong with you Kiki? Are you really that miss to me till you tell me this? What strong and patience for? I’m not divorcing, I just getting married with a cold man. It’s not like I’m watching he’s doing something at my back, don’t he?” I said to my friend.

“Heh?”

“what heh?” I asked him back. Geez, this muscular boy is odd today.

“So, you don’t see it?”

“See what?”

“T-That..” he points on two persons that are sitting on the bench together. But he quickly shoved my head from looking at the thing that he pointed just now.

“Yah, what’s that for?” I asked him. My friend just giggled and he laughed like a pabo guy.

“Hahaha, nothing, it’s nothing!” he said, hesitate.

“B-But why are you crying if you don’t see them?” he asked me. “See them? Who? Ah, never mind. I was watching that ..”

I pointed my finger to a cute, brownish mink which lying down on the grassy ground. He was  struggling with pains as his feet was bleeding and injured.

“Lorh, You’re watching that thing? Not ‘that’ thing?!” he said with high pitched. I quickly covered his mouth with my hands as I don’t want that mink to escape from me anymore.

“Shhh! Don’t scare him! Do you know how long I was here sneaking at his back? Don’t you dare to ruin my plan to get him!” I smacked Kikwang’s back and he chuckled.

‘so, Yoseob didn’t see his husband kissed Hyunseung.’

 

I take off my hands from Kikwang’s mouth and silently went to the injured mink. I walk to him as silent as I can and I got him. The mink did struggle to get away from my hand but thankfully to Kikwang, the mink stay on my hands.

“What are you giving to him?” I asked when I saw Kikwang is giving something to the mink and he eats it.

“I don’t know either. I just take this on the ground and gave to him.”

“Bwoh?!” I quickly take the food off from the mink and stared Kikwang. “ KIKI!!”

I screamed and the boy laughed. He giggled and grinned.

“Yah! I’m not that pabo! This is some tiny fruits!” he said. But still, I want to kick his leg for prank me just now. I chased him and he ran away from me. He ran to the garden and ran in front of two persons which are talking happily to each others. I stopped as I spot the boys.

 

“Junseung.”

 

End.

 

Hyunseung’s P.O.V

 

Me and Junhyung are having a nice and sweet conversation when two pabo boys came and chasing in front of us. The first boy did walk passing us but the second boy stopped as he saw Junhyung which sitting next to me. We both stop from our lovey-dovey conversation.

“Junseung.”

 

“Hello there Yoseob.” Junhyung greets the boy in front of me.

“You know him, don’t you?” junhyung asked me. “He’s my wife.” He added. I just can force a fake smile on my face.

“H-Hello. Nice to meet you.” I said and get up. Junhyung did too as he saw me. I bowed down to Yoseob and instead.

 

“What are you doing here? Are you sneaking us?” Junhyung asked his wife. Oh, how hurt my heart to say ‘wife’ word.

“No! Absolutely not you pabo, cold-heart man! As if I don’t have any works to do!” Yoseob stomped his foot.

“Ah, whatever little kiddo. Such a nagging person.” Junhyung said and he wrapped his hand to my waist. I look on him but his eyes still on Yoseob which is holding some tiny, cute animal in his embrace.

“W-What is that?” I pointed my finger to the thing.

“Oh, this? This is a mink. I found him at there.” He show us the place where he found that mink.

“Junhyung..” I look on Junhyung when Yoseob pointed his finger to the place not far from us. If that so, might he, could he saw us kissing?

I hold Junhyung’s shirt but the man didn’t give any response. Somehow, I feel jealous and hurt as I see my Hyungie is talking to his wife.

 

“Yah! Yoseob!”

The boy that just passing through us just now is waving his hands and minutes later he stands next to Yoseob . He stands facing me.

‘He saw us kissing, right?’

I could tell it based on his annoy and hatred face.

“Oh, you’re dating with someone else when I’m not home?” junhyung asked his wife. Ah, this is really-really pain. I hate to say the ‘wife’ word!

 

End.

 

No One’s P.O.V

Junhyung walks to Yoseob which holding the mink in his embrace. The cute wife steps backwards as Junhyung is damn close to him.

“W-What are you doing?” asked Yoseob. He keeps to steps backward.

“You’re such great wife. Last time I left you at home you were sick and now you’re dating out with a short man like you with an injured mink? Such a cute dating!” Junhyung smirked.

“At least, I’m not the one whom cheating.” He added by making Hyunseung close to him. He wrapped his hand to Hyunseung’s waist and Yoseob see it.

“Whatever. I don’t care at all. I knew already you date out with him. Don’t you remember? You told me that you want to meet him at the home. And, ah. This short man is not my date! For your information, he is the most important guy in my life and I really-really love him.”

Kikwang widened his eyes when he heard that. Yoseob loves him?

“He’s my only family since I’m baby and no one else can replace him. Including you Yong Junhyung! Now back off! I want to send this cute mink to hospital, I meant to a veterinary. He needs to get treatment.” The cute boy said and he bowed down to both Hyunseung and Junhyung. He grabs Kikwang’s hand and forced the muscular boy to follow him.

“Such a brat wife..” Junhyung cursed Yoseob as they went away. It was about Junhyung trying to hug Hyunseung when Yoseob came and asked some money from Junhyung.

“I don’t bring any with me and would you mind to lend me yours? For the sake of this cute mink. “ said Yoseob. Junhyung was like what the hell?! But the cute boy forced him to give the money.

“Thanks. I’ll pay this back to you at home.” He said and bows down for twice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon’s P.O.V

 

I saw Yoseob-hyung is walking into the house with a cute boy next to him. I ran from the upstairs and get the boys.

“W-Who is he, hyung?” I asked and stared the boy.

“What? This? Oh, he is my new friend. His name is Meanie.”

“Meanie?”

“Yup, isn’t that sweet name?” Yoseob-hyung giggled and I did too. Yeah, such a cute name for a muscular and tough boy .

“So, my name is Dongwoon. Yong Dongwoon. Nice to meet you Meanie.” I bowed down and give my hand to the boy next Yoseob-hyung.

 

“BWAHAHAHA!!”

Yoseob-hyung laughed madly when he saw me, giving my hands to have a shake hand with the man next to him. He squat on the fluffy floor and holds his belly.

“Hyung..”

“You meant this boy? Him? Not ‘him’?” Yoseob pointed on the animal that he brought with him.

I nod.

“Hhaha, what a funny! I thought you were asking my mink’s name! this man is not Meanie, he is Kikwang. Lee Kikwang. He’s my childhood friend and we’re living together at the orphan house.”

I blushed badly as I thought Meanie is his name. I bend down my head but the man giggled. “Such a cute maknae!”

His words made me even more blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob-hyung, Kikwang-hyung and me are having tea time together when umma, appa and haelmoni came home from office. I went to them three and give my hug.

“How’s my cute son doing today? Did you go out?” My umma asked me. I shook my head and pointed on Yoseob and Kikwang-hyung.

“we’re having tea time together. Come join us if you don’t mind.” I said and smiling.

“Oh, is that Yoseob’s friend?”

I nod.

“Then, I think I should go.” She said and I gave her my hug.

“Haelmoni would like to join too, can I?” she asked.

I just nod happily. We walk to the boys but my umma stop when she saw the mink is playing around the garden. She screams and jumped up and down.

“Yeabo!! Yeabo!!” she called for my appa to help her out by chasing the animal out from her garden. The tough man, I meant my appa came and help her by chasing the mink all around the garden.

 

“No! don’t chase him! He’s not harmful!” Yoseob run to us and stopped appa from chasing the mink with a broom. “He’s my pet. Please don’t chase or hurt him. I just brought him to a veterinary and the money that I borrowed from Junhyung haven’t pay back so please, don’t hurt him.” Said Yoseob-hyung.

 

“J-Jeongmal? That thing..”

“His name is Meanie.”

“That Meanie is your pet?” asked my umma. Yoseob-hyung nodded happily.

“Okay if that so.” She said and smiling likes a shy woman.

 

End.

 

Junhyung’s P.O.V

 

I back home when I sent Hyunseung back to his house. I smiled like an idiot guy which is madly in love with Hyunseung along my way to back home. As I reached in front of the main gate, the bodyguards opened the door for me and I placed my car back into the garage.

 

“Welcome home Young Master Junhyung.”

The oldest butler in my house greets me. I nod my head and give him my coat.

“Do you want me to serve you the dinner?” he asked me while giving me a glass of cold coke. I take a sip.

“Yes please. But, send the foods into my room. I want to eat in my room.”

“Anything for your wife?”

“ No. I guess he had already eat the dinner with the others?” I said and pass him the empty glass.

“Neh, arasso. The dinner will be send next 10 minutes.” He said and went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I entered my room and lay down on the bed. I switch the air-conditioner to a colder level as I feel hot though it already 10 PM.

I was resting myself when my wife came out from the bathroom, wearing a white robe. My eyes catchy his figure.

‘He looks y.’

Oh God, what just I’m saying? I get up and shook my head vigorously. I tried to not look over him but that kid, he always know how to make me annoyed.

“Yah! What time is now?! Don’t you think that I’m your doll? Umma and appa asked me where did you go and what am I supposed to tell them? That you’re dating out with your real ‘wife’?” he said while wiping his wet hair with the mini towel. I gulp. Damn, he’s too y.

 

“Yah! I’m talking to you!” he yelled and went closer to me.

“I asked you, what supposed am I said if umma and appa asked me… Ouch!” he yelped as his back ache. I pulled him to me and pinned my wife on the bed. He gulped and stop from nagging.

“W-what are you doing you brat? Let me go.” He said calmly but I know his true feeling. He’s nervous now for my sudden action.

“What? I just trying to calm down my own wife since he got jealous that I’m dating out with another man. Now, I think I just need to give him a kiss or..”

“Or what?!” he asked, shivers.

“Or a thing that a newlywed always do?” I said and smirked.

 

………………………………………………………..

Hehehe, update! Fewh, what a record! Updating my three fics in the same day! (WELL, Don’t Let Me Go was yesterday but  Beast’s Slave and My Prince in this morning!) mwahaha..

Btw, hope you enjoy the story!! Hehe..

Thanks to whom subscribe my story and left me your comments!

A/N: mwahaha, the xxx man is not Junnie! It’s Kiki. I’ll tell you when the perfect time to Junnie appear in this story. Hehe..