Unexpected

My Prince

No one’s P.O.V

 

 

Yoseob and kikwang walk into their class and sit on their own places. The cute one, Yoseob puts his bag and went to his best pal.

“My house, I meant Junhyung’s house will throw a party this night. Would you come and join it?” the boy smiles and sits on the desk.” Uhm, I don’t know if I can go, Seobie-ah. You know, getting out at night is not easy. Mrs Puff will be never let her ‘children’ go outside at night.” The boy said.

“Haha, yeah. I knew it. But don’t worry, I’ll try to talk with her.” Yoseob said and he pinches Kikwang’s cheek. “Yah, what’s that for?!” the boy yelled as it hurts. “Hehe, sorry! I just want to pinch your cheek since I miss to do that! You see, we always , I always pinch your cheek when we in the orphan house!” Yoseob giggles and caressed his best pal’s cheek.

The boy sighed.

 

“I miss you, Kikwang. I want to go back and stay in the orphan house. With you.” the sweet guy smiles and quickly gives Yoseob a warm hug. “ I miss you too, Seobie-ah. Living with you is the best thing I had in my life. But, you’re married now.”

 

“Yeah, married to an evil man.”

Both Kikwang and Yoseob then laugh and look to each other.” You’ll never know how his attitudes at house! Well, you can say he’s perfect when he’s in school but not with me. he treated me just like a teddy bear to him.” Complaint Yoseob.

 

“I told you, he’s not a good boy to marry!” again, both Kikwang and Yoseob laugh unison. “Yeah, absolutely correct, Kikwang-ah.”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s P.O.V

 

 

I walk around the school for a while instead of taking my lunch. I walk to the garden and found nothing interest in it so that I went to the sport building. There, I changed my uniform to my sport shirt.”Pretty long not testing my ability!” I giggle and quickly went to the basketball court. There, I play and play without noticing how long I had played and practiced my skills back, I stop when I heard some noise from next court.

I take the towel and went to next court.

 

It was swimming pool, the first place where I met Yoseob.

 

..............................................................................................................................

 

 

I dressed myself and went downstairs.

 

“You look handsome, Hyung!”

I smile and chuck the boy’s chin. “Thanks Dongwoon-ah. You look cute and handsome too!” he laughs and giggles.”Thanks back!” he said.

“Ah, by chance, do you know what party is this Hyung?” my stepbrother asked me. I shook my head.” Appa will introduce Yoseob-hyung to his relatives.” he said and takes a sip on his juice.

 

 

I glued.

 

“Yoseob-hyung must be really-really happy this night!”  added the boy with his charm smile. I just smiled, yes. Put my fake smile on my face so that this kid will never knew what inside of me now.

 

 

I drink and drink as my heart keeps ache. I know, by drunk is not the best way to do now but I don’t care. I don’t care either the guests look annoyingly on me or disgust. “Yah, you’ll get drunk if you keep drink.  Were you broke up with your girlfriend?”

I glare the girl which saying those words. She raises her hands and chuckled.” I’m sorry for making you mad?” she laughs softly and took out something from her pink handbag. “There’s some tequila next your lips.” She said and without waiting for my reply, she came closer to me and wiped it.” Done. Nah, you’re handsome and..sweet man! Why were you messed up yourself?”

 

I let out a heavy sigh.

 

“You’re having issues with your gf, right? I can smell it!” she said and smiles to me. I just stared her without any emotion on my face. Yeah, I gave her my blur and bored face. The expressions where most of people hate to see it from me.

“Second thought, you’re super cute and mysterious with those expressions on your face!” she giggles and stops when she saw me uncomfortable with her compliments. Yah, seriously, is this girl makes sense or joking with me? Is she crazy? How can she said my bored and blur expression kinda…cute?!

I snapped her words by walking away and leave her alone. I take a few steps before I heard her calling.” Dujun, Dujun oppa, don’t you know me? Don’t you remember me?” she said, almost crying.

 

I turn back and look her with puzzle.” Seriously, don’t you remember me? I’m your dongsaeng..” she said with her beautiful smile. I stared her. Later, I could hear she tutted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I chuckled and she did too. I rubbed my face.

“So, you’re the girl? “ she nods and beams.

“You’d changed! You’d changed from an ugly duck to a beautiful swan! Wait, were you done any surgery on your face?” I guffaw when she puffed her face and stomped her feet.

 

“Seemed like your messy, drunk condition getting better.” She said, sarcastically. I giggled.

“By the way, what are you doing here?” I asked her and smile. Well, I think I am better now. All the problems, heartbreaking issues had gone right away she came and made me laughed. Thanked to her.

 I take a look around us.

“You have a nice, beautiful pool here.” She said as she saw my eyes wandering over the calm place. I smile.” You smart in changing the topic.” She giggles.” I know.”

 

“Your appa asked me to back to Korea. I don’t know what and why but yeah, he did.”

I rose my eyebrows. He called you here? What for?

 

It was about I want to ask her more when Yoseob came and saw me with her. He looks on me and instead.” Oh, you here.” He said and went away. I puzzled.

 

“Yah, Hyung!!”

I whipped my head to see the screaming boy. It was Dongwoon and he was holding something on his hands. It looked like a ….ring? though it was a tiny thing, I can see it as it was shining and sparkling.” Hyung!!”

That boy shouts for Yoseob for second times and he stopped as he spotted me, sitting on the swimming pool chair. He baffled.

“What’s up? Is there anything wrong?” he smiles to me, wavered.” A-Appa, he’s looking for you and you..” he said and shy a weird, suspicious look on the girl next to me. Dongwoon looks on me back.

“He’s waiting for you in the garden.” He rattles off and bowed down to both of us.

“Kaja. I think it was the time.” She gets up and gives me back my coat. Earlier, when we’re in here, she sneezed and I gave her my coat to warm herself. She gave her hand to me. “Whatever that will happen from this moment, I hope you’ll not get mad or hate me.” again, I puzzled.

 

“I’ll explain to you later. Now it’s better to meet your appa.” She said and grabs my hands.

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

 

I bend down my head, trying to avoid from meeting my dad’s gaze. I know, he’ll burst indignation when he knew about this and he did. He sighed.

“So, he’s two-timing you?” he asked. Hesitate, I nod.

“And you know already that he…” wait, he? He? Whose my father talked about? It was me whom two-timing Yoseob. Why don’t he used ‘you’ instead ‘he’?

I look on my dad and stutter, I asked him.” W-Who was you talking about?” he widened his eyes as I said that.

“You wife, Yoseob of course! Who else?” he said with a mad tone.” I don’t know that he’s two-timing you. Thanked God he decided to tell me about that. He said that he didn’t love you instead in love with Dujun. He added that you’re not the one whom supposed to marry him but Dujun since they’re best friend since kindergarten.”

 

I was tongue-tied. He did what? He told to appa what?!

I walk closer to him which standing next to the desk, in his reading room. I was trying to tell him the truth that it was not Yoseob whom two-timing and being cheat but me. it’s me when the boy came in and greets him.

 

“Ah, you here!” he said and taps Dujun’s shoulder. Next, he smiles to a girl next to Dujun and peered the lassie. My father smiles.” You’d changed! You’re now way more beautiful than before!” he added and the girl laughs.

 

“Follow me. three of you. I want to tell something to all of you.” He said and headed to the garden. I just followed him with millions of questions and guilt inside of me.

We meet our halmoni and mother in the garden and the place now are crowded with the guests.

“There he is.” I said as I saw Yoseob, standing next to Dongwoon with a sad face. Somehow, I felt guilty to him.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

 

I stand among the guests with Dongwoon. I was trying to hide myself from seeing this boy since back then but he got me. He forced me to get gather in the garden. And it seems something will be announced.

 

 

“I’m sorry for interrupt your time but I got something to inform your guys.” He paused and stared on the boy next to him.

“Dujun..” I mumble to myself as I saw that boy. “And Junhyung of course.” I said, slowly.

“Who’s that girl by the way?” I asked to myself as I saw a beautiful lassie stands next to Dujun. Gah, she’s sooo pretty and beautiful! She even prettier and more beautiful than me.

 

“I don’t know Hyung but I guess I’d seen her before. It just I don’t remember where and when I saw her.” Dongwoon said to me as he heard what I said just now. I just nod.

 

End.

 

Kikwang’s p.o.v

 

I walk into the garden where all of the guests now are gathering. “Seemed like there’s something happened here.” I said and search for my Yoseob. Minutes later, I found him, standing among the people and that boy..er.. Dongwoon if I’m not wrong.

I walk to him but I stop.

 

Is Yoseob crying?

 

I could see his tears rolling down from his eyes. Thought I’m not near with him, I could tell that he’s crying now. Yeas, he is.

 

I decided to go to him and ask why but the girl’s words made my mind clear now. I know, that was the main reason why my best pal cried.

 

“So, Dujun is getting married with a girl?”

I fizzled and look on my Yoseob from far.” What will you do now Yoseob? What will you do after you planned to divorce Junhyung and go to Dujun if he’s now getting married with a lassie from a same peer with Junhyung’s?”

I sighed.