Dooseob ending part two

My Prince

No one’s pov

 

Yoona ran to the doctor and she asked him to have a look and check up on Dujun. Next, she calls Mr and Mrs.Yoon to the hospital.

 

“Where’s Yoseob?”

“Do you want some water?”

“I asked you, where is he? Isn’t he came here visits me?”Dujun stares on Yoona that is pretending not to hear what he says.” Your dad will come here.” Said Yoona briefly and she is pouring some water into the glass.

 

“Is Yoseob okay? He didn’t hurt, right?” Dujun keeps asking questions on about Yoseob. He looks worry and longing for Yoseob.

 

“Can you stop that oppa? Yoseob was the one whom made you be like this. You tried to safe him and see what has happened now.” Yoona says and she stands up.

“You will marry me and I don’t want to hear that name anymore.”

 

“Damn you. I’ll never leave Yoseob for your information Kim Yoona. Please, don’t make me hate you for life.” Dujun says harshly as he is trying to get up from the bed. The girl, is quite surprising with what Dujun had say but she pretends not to be offend.

 

She decided to stay silent till the adults came and get their son.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

It had been a month since Dujun discharged from hospital but there’s no chance I get to see him. Umma and Appa had keep him in a house, separated with this house as they didn’t want me to meet or talk with Dujun. I knew, they try to separate us.

 

 

“Are you okay, Hyung?” Dongwoon came and approached me. I smile and ask him to have a seat next to me. “Where’s Kiki? Doesn’t he come here today?”

 

He shook.

 

“Kiki hyung got something to do. I don’t know what it is but he said he needs to do something important.”

This time, I nod my head.

 

“You can talk to me, Hyung. I might be useless, but I can wipe your tears!”he said and giggles.” You know, I can provide you some tissues.”

 

I just giggle and poke his shoulder. He smiles warmly.” I miss your smile, Hyung. I miss to see your happy side.”

I smile, only smile and that make his eyes teary.

 

“I’m sorry for Umma and Appa. If Halmoni is here right now, I bet she will be support and protect you from Umma and Appa.” Dongwoon apologize me to his parents side. i…I don’t know what to say.

 

“I knew you love Dujun hyung, not Junhyung hyung anymore but I’ll always support you, Seob hyung. love can’t be force, right?” he said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

 

“We’ll pray for your happiness.”

 

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

 

“You can’t do like that, Appa. Not for torturing Yoseob’s feeling.” I slam my hand on the desk and my Appa looks on me with his eyes.

 

“Don’t you love your marriage, Yong Junhyung?”

“….”

 

“I tried to save your marriage but this is what you give me?” he says sarcastically and gives me the newspaper for today. Slowly, I take it and stare on my step-Appa.

 

“Today’s newspaper. I don’t think your wife will be happy for that.” He says and takes a seat on his chair, In this office of his.

 

“Dujun will marry Yoona these days and I hope you can prevent your wife from ruining this business marriage. I want you to make sure he didn’t get out on the wedding day or see Dujun. I want you to keep on eyes on him.”

 

I just like what the hell? Today’s newspaper is showing about they both gonna get married? If Yoseob sees this…

 

 

“I’m very sure you love Yoseob right now. Though at the first you are not love him but you do right now, right?” he said as he was trying to fool me up.

 

“so, I do really hope you will help me with this. In the same time, you do help yourself from destroying your own marriage.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

I get home, with millions..no, trillions unanswered questions in my mind. What should I do, what should I tell him, what should I choose? His happiness or mine and others stuff. I do love and want to keep my marriage but I don’t want to see him sad. I don’t want to ruin his happiness with Dujun.

 

 

“You back.”

Yoseob fetches me in front of the door and gets my case. Just like the perfect and good wife did.

I smile.

 

 

 

“Do you want anything?” he asks me as he put my coat and case on the bed.

“You don’t need to do it. You can call the maids.”

 

“No. I want to do my responsible as a wife.” He replied and walks to the door.

“Urm, Yoseob-ah..” I utter his name and he stopped.

“Urm..”

 

“What? Do you want something?” he asks as if he didn’t know the news yet. As if he didn’t read the paper.

 

“Well…Don’t you read the paper today? Any paper or watch television?”

He shakes his head.

 

So, I guess he didn’t know. Should I tell him about Dujun getting marry Yoona these days?

 

“Junhyung?”

“n..neh?”

 

“Do you want to tell me something?” he raised his eyebrows and walks to me back. I gulp.

 

“Urm, you see… about.. Dujun and..Yoona… er, they…”

 

“They are getting married, right? I knew that.”

 

I smile fake.

 

“She.. Yoona by herself gave me the invitation card this evening. She even asked me to be her assistant on her important day.” He says, but his face didn’t show he is sad or disappointed. I guess, he just too sick of it?

 

“I’m sorry for not helping you. I tried to stop Appa but he is a stubborn man. No one can stop him if it’s related with business. He is soo into the jobs.” I stare my own feet and later, walk to him.

 

Holding his hands, Yoseob begins to sob.

 

“I’m sorry for not able to help you.”

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I get up from my sleep and wash my face. Next, I wake Junhyung up as he needs to go to work.

 

“Uh..Five more minutes..” he says, still gripping on the mattress. My lips curved.

“You’ll be late, Young Master..” I said and used ‘Young Master’ call.

 

“Who are you to call me Young Master, yeobo ah? I’m your husband.” He says and laughs. Seconds later, he released the duvet and gets up.

 

A light kiss plant on my cheek.

 

“I’m out from my works today. Want to spent my times on you.”

“Oh, chencha?”

 

He nods.

 

“Then, take your bath first and do come downstairs to grab your breakfast. Today’s breakfast will be not on bed anymore, okay?” he ordered me and ruffles my hair.  See you downstairs.

 

 

 

 

I was having the breakfast with Junhyung and Dongwoon when Kikwang texting me.

“Who’s that?” Dongwoon asks while taking some toasts to his plate.

“Kikwang..”

 

“What he wants?” my husband asked me for this time. Honestly, I shook.

 

“Molla.”

 

I said and take a bite on my jammed toast till another text received.  This time, I drop my jaw and look on Junhyung and Dongwoon one by one.

 

“What’s up?” Junhyung approached me from back as he is heading to my seat as he wants to read the text Kikwnag sent me.

 

 

Hesitation and confused, I answer,

 

He told me Dujun wants to meet me now, a.s.a.p.