Junhyung is awake

My Prince

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

The first word I heard made my heart bloom. How much I want to hear the word, how badly I wanted to hear it now was happening. I ran to the hospital as soon as Yoona called me. according to her, Yoseob had awake this morning when she paid him a visit. The girl told me too that Yoseob had lost his memory due to a strong and sharp knock he got when Yoseob’s head hit the road.

“I’m coming, Yoseob. I hope you’ll recognize me.”

 

I ran to the main automatic door in front of the hospital’s lobby and went inside. I smiled when I bumped onto Kiwoon.

“You heard the news too?” Kikwang said as he was holding a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. Meanwhile my stepbrother is holding a bottle of mineral water.

“Neh, Yoona told me. had you visit him? How’s Yoseob?”

The two boys in front of me look to each other and later look on me.

“You drove to here, Hyung?” Dongwoon asked me instead of answering my question. I nod.

“You should be worry of yourself. Your wounds are not healed yet. You can’t run or do anything as your wounds will get worse!” he nags just like my late-mom did. He points on my bandages. I chuckle.

“It’s okay. I’m willing to do anything for my Yoseob.” As the words get out from my mouth especially ‘my Yoseob’, Dongwoon stares me as he saw something disappointed.” Hyung.. Yoseob is my brother’s wi..(wife)..”

“I know but Yoseob’s now didn’t love Junhyung anymore. He loves me. Only me.” I said, trying to cut his words. The boys just stare me. “ Ah, I want to see him first, I bet he’ll remember me?” I snap the silence and quickly left them two.

“I do believe you’ll know me, Seobie. I do.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

My heart thumps.

How if Yoseob didn’t recognize me?

How if he forget about his love toward me and instead, believing that Junhyung is he’s the only one whom he loved? Or..

“Do, do you know me?” I asked Yoseob as now I’m in his ward with Yoona. The cute boy smiles to me.

That smile..Is that meant he knows me?

 

“You save me, did you?”

“……”

“You are the one whom trying to safe me from being hitting once more time on that day?” Yoseob asked me with his cheer tone. I didn’t nod nor shake my head ‘cause I could felt that he..

Didn’t know me.

 

“You don’t remember me, right? You didn’t..”

“You name is Dujun. Yoon Dujun, right?”

My lips curved by itself when Yoseob which is lost his memory could say my name. Without any suspicious, I happily nod and went to him on the bed. I caressed his bruise cheek.” You do know my name.” I said and give him a soft hug.

 

“Neh. I do. Yoona told me that Dujun was saving my life from danger. She said, you and her are at the scene as you both were trying your wedding dress when you saw me fighting with my husband. And, because of my stupid action, we three involved in an accident.” He said and giggles. “I’m so sorry for involving you in my crack marriage.” He added.

 

“So, you do not know who am I exactly, right? You knew my name because Yoona told you before.”

Slowly, he nods.

‘so, he doesn’t know me.’

 

“But, but you’re my brother-in-law, right? You’re Hyungie stepbrother and you’re getting married with this beautiful girl right here.”

 

End.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Yoona’s p.o.v

 

“Oppa, let go of my wrist. It’s hurt..” I plead him to release my hurt wrist.

“What you had told Yoseob?”

“Tell what?”

“You told him that we’re getting married?” he says with a loud voice. Thanked God, there’s no one here on the top of this hospital.

Hesitate, I nod.

“Yoona, how many times did I need to tell you that I’m in love with Yoseob, not you? I didn’t love you, Kim Yoona. I love Yang Yoseob and we’re meant together since we’re young.”

“But oppa..”

“Listen, I don’t know what you had told him earlier but please do remember this one important thing,” the man which I deeply in love now grips my hand and pinned me to the wall. He takes a deep breath and says,” Please, please leave me alone. I do know that you know I love Yoseob, not you. I bet you know too that for me you’re my best friend when we’re in America. I can’t deny that I’m should be blame for giving you hopes that I like you by treating you so nice before but my heart is not belong to you. I love Yoseob since I’m 5 and no one can replace him.”

“…….”

 

“So, I hope you’ll understand me, Yoona.” He said and let go of my wrist. He stares me.” I’m sorry, but that’s the fact.”

 

As Dujun left me alone on the hospital’s top, I fall to my knee. I cry.

“Oppa..”

 

End.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

It is almost a month since I’m being hospitalized. The wounds and the bandages are now removed from me but I still didn’t get my memories back. According to the doctor, I might be get amnesia and my memories could come to me in anytime but the problem is, he didn’t know when it is.

 

“Do you want to visit Junhyung, Yoseob?” my best pal said as he’s helping me with my clothes.

“J-Junhyung?”

“Neh. Your husband. He’s still unconscious and he being treated right two ward from yours.”

“He’s still unconscious? Is his wound too serious?” the guilt across to my mind. This is my fault, aren’t I?

“Hurm, his wounds are healed but when he was trying and protect you from getting knock, his head hit the pavement stones…/ he hit what?!”

I yelled when Kikwang told me that. Oh my, it must be really-really bad if that so..

“Ah, don’t worry Yoseob. Junhyung is fine but the doctor himself didn’t know why that man still unconscious though there’s no blood clot in his head or what. I guess that was the karma for making you suffered..”

He said ad quickly covered his mouth with his palm. That pabo guy chuckles and quickly zipped the bag.

“Make me suffered?”

“Ah, a-aniya aniya…Just forget what I said before. Nah, let’s go to his ward now.” He said and laughs like a pabo best friend. He holds my hand and drives me to my husband’s ward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The driver drove us to the house.

“Do you want something, Hyung? Water? Candies?” dongwoon asked me as he’s sitting next to me in the car. Meanwhile Kikwang is already back by himself to the orphan house.

“Woonie-ah, am I an orphan before I’m married to your hyung? I lived in the orphan house with Kikwang?” I said while I look at the outside of the window.

He holds my hand.

 

“Neh, but it doesn’t important now ‘cause you have me, have us. You have Hyung, Halmoni, Appa and.. Umma..” he said and his voice was wavered when he said ‘umma’.

“Wae your voice sounds scared when you said umma? Is she hate me?” I asked and shot the boy a glare.

“s-she blame on Hyung that Junhyung-hyung in coma now. She said that, Junhyung is not supposed to choose you as his wife. But, don’t worry of that. Once Junhyung-hyung is wake up, she will never blame on you anymore.” He said and smiles.

“If Junhyung wake up..” I repeat his word as I know, umma is truly hate me now for making his son in that condition. The younger just shook his head and pats my head.” Never, she’ll never hate you because I’ll run from home if she did!”

He laughs and seconds later, I did too.

 

End.

 

 

2 months later

No one’s p.o.v

 

The boy is prepared to do his routine since last two months ago. He gets his white jacket and wears it. Next, he takes the card he made last night and went downstairs.

The maids bow to him and he did too. Well, at the first it was really odd thing to do as he didn’t use with it after he lost his memories but later, he used with the bows. The maid and butlers also greet him.

 

“Where do you want to go, Yang Yoseob?”

The boy turned as someone is approaching him with a firm tone.

Junhyung’s umma.

 

 

 

 "Get your things, Yoseob. i want you to disappear right before Junhyung is wake up. I don't want my son to see you anymore. Just take this money and go anywhere on this earth you like as long as you didn't show your face in front of my family and Junhyung of course." Mr.s Yoon said and she throw the envelope onto the table. The confuse boy stares the big envelope and his mother-in-law.

"I-I don't understand, Umma. Why do I need to go whereas he is my husband? " he asked with stutter.

"You should be happy that I gave you the money to get away from here. At least, with them you can go as far as you can from here and make a new life in your new place. Change your ID name if necessary. What i'm clear is, you dissapeared from my son and he'll forget about you." the fashionable woman stands up. She takes out fews of paper from the case and gives to Yoseob. The blond took it, slowly and hesitate.

"H-How do you get this?" Yoseob's voice cracked as he reads the paper.

"I think you had already read these papers, right? I know you're clear all about what had written on it. And.." she paused.

"You could see there's Junhyung's sign."

Yoseob nods. Honestly, right after he came back to the house after a month being hospitalized, he found the paper in his room Junhyung’s room and he did shocked at the first but Dongwoon had explained to him the truth.

 

 

"So, what more do you expect from him? He signed the divorcement paper and you can look on the date when he signed." Mrs.Yoon said and walks closer to Yoseob. She caressed her long hair." Your marriage isn't that happy as you think. Before you both and Dujun accidented, Junhyung is going to divorce you. But what made complicated is, you ran to the road as you didn't want to get divorce."

"....."

"So, i hope you're understand what I said just now."

"But Umma, he.. Junhyung-sshi needs me. Though i can't remember how our relationship before but he still my husband and I won't leave him."

"Then sign the paper."

"B-Bwoh?"

 

"You'll be free if you sign the divorcement paper. Just sign it and leave everything to me. I'll help you with the next procuders.."

"But..."

 

Mrs. Yoon sighed as Yoseob kept insist her words. She grips Yoseob's wrist and said " Sign it of you want Junhyung to get up as soon as possible and your best friend, Kikwang to be safe."

“But…”

 

The woman sighed and almost gave the boy a slap when one of the maids came and tells them that Junhyung is awake.