You Can't leave me

My Prince

No one’s p.o.v

 

The man walks out from the enormous house before he gets into his new client or friend, TOP with his cell phone in his left hand. Later, as the friend was ready to drive off, they both went away to the destiny, to get Yoora which is according to Yoona, he will has his flight this evening before sunset.

 

“I’m sorry but Yoora had never done like this before. I thought he would be back after three or five days pulling his face.” The guilty friend apologizing to Junhyung which is now is dialing his sister-in-law’s number.

 

“It’s okay. This is not your fault, but a misunderstanding between me and him. I don’t know that he lost his memory and made him thinks that I hate him that much till I signed the paper.” He said and starts to talk with Yoona in the line.

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoona’s p.o.v

 

“Neh, I’ll try my best but I can’t promise you he won’t go.”

“….”

 

“Don’t worry, Dujun is trying to make him stay.”

“….”

 

“No, I believe him. I believed Dujun and I knew he still loves Yoseob. He told me that millions times but nevertheless, I still believe on Dujun and he will never betray my trust and leave Gongchan.”

 

“….”

 

“Please do come faster. I afraid, you will lose him for twice.”

 

 

As he hangs up, I take a deep breath before I turn to my son, Gongchan which is nagging for some ice-cream from me.

“Umma is busy now, my dear. Can’t you wait till Junhyung appa came and met his wife?” I ask him and using ‘appa’ for Junhyung as Gongchan always use the call every time he met with his uncle.

 

“No..No.. I want ice-cream now! I want now!” he nags like a girl. Well, don’t blame on me for this kind of ‘behavior’ of his as his father is the one whom should be in charge of his son’s attitude. That man, Dujun will always does like this, naggy and sulking stuffs every time he wants something.

 

 

“Gongchan, please behavior yourself..”

“But I want an ice-cream now! I want ice-cream! I want ice-cream!” he yells and everyone who passing by the airport department is staring on me like a bad witches towards her son.

“Gongchan…”

 

“It’s okay. Let me take him to the nearby store. I don’t mind of that.” A familiar voice greets me as Gongchan is growing his sobs.

“But..” I stared on the person and he gave me his warmest smile.

“There’re still hours before my flight to take off so yeah. I can bring him to get an ice-cream.”

“I’m sorry for troubling yourself..”

“It’s okay after all, he is 100% acted like me.” he said and chuckles as my husband comes from his back and his hair.

“Have you finished talking with Dujun? And you instead?” I ask Yoora or Yoseob and the one whom I love, Dujun. They both stare to each other before Yoora smiles and came closer to my place with the silent Gongchan which is in the earlier was crying.

“ I don’t know what had happened in the past but I want him to live happily with you. I don’t know why and how could that bastard can divorced me but I want you to happy, Yoona-sshi. You did everything to me and now, it’s my time to repay.”

“ I told him everything including my love towards him..” Dujun said with a soft voice as if he doesn’t make me to be sad.

 

 

Honestly, I didn’t want to tell about me discovering where Yoseob was as he called me last few days as he wanted me to help him. I deadly don’t want to make Dujun knows about this and meets Yoseob but on my second thought, he should and I can’t deny the fact if he still wants Yoseob more than me and Gongchan.

 

“So, let me take this little kiddo to get his ice-cream, okay?” Yoora said and he takes Gongchan away from me and Dujun.

 

As they both now are away from my place, Dujun walks to me and asks,

“It was a misunderstanding. He thinks that Junhyung is married and having a son with Hyunseung whereas that man isn’t marry yet or have a child.”

“So, I guess that why. And now, I hope Junhyung managed to come here on the time.”

 

End.

 

Junhyungs’ p.o.v

 

I ran as fast as I can when TOP stops his car in front of the airport and without hesitation, I walk into the airport’s lobby and searching for my wife.

 

It’s had been more than 10 minutes already but still, I can’t find or spot where he was until my running stop when I knock into a cute boy with a chocolate ice-cream in his hand.

I bowed down to apologize to him when I dead realize that he was Gongchan. I squat in front of him, trying to comfort the crying boy as I ruined his ice-cream just now.

“Shh, please don’t cry. It’s me, Junhyung appa. And where’s your parents, Gongchan-ah?” I ask him and trying to search Dujun or Yoona.

 

 

 

“J-Junhyung appa?” he said stutter and with his leftover sobs. I just nod and smile to him. The boy smiles back to me and wants to tell me something when I heard a voice which is I miss so much is calling this boy’s name.

“Gongchan! Gwaenchanha?!”

 

As my heart thumps and the lump starts to form in my throat, I lift my head higher to see the voice owner before he stops from walking to us, with his jaw dropped.

 

“J..Junhyung..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end!!

Wahaha, just kidding! Humph!! Im sorry because I can’t update longer! Hehehe..

Shana is sooooo tired today!! Eh, no! These days!! These months!! This year ! bwahaha..

Seriously man, girl, im sooo tired now..

I just back home from a seminar at 6 o clock and need to rush back as I got another camp on tomorrow morning! Wahaha, I know, to be me..

 

Well, you should be grateful and thankful to me!! because I’m willingly to update this fic! Wahaha..

Just kidding, okay, want to pack the things..

Do comments, and subscribe, okay?

Love ya!!