Guilty

My Prince

No one’s p.o.v

 

The lifeless man stands on the balcony, throwing his sight over the garden. He had stands there since this morning. His eyes shown how much his suffers and he felt lonesome. Since last month, he became a loner.

 

“Young Master, it’s getting dark soon. Please get into your room otherwise you’ll catch a cold.” The butler said from the garden as he saw his Young Master is still standing over there, on the balcony while staring empty to the garden.

“Young Master, please…”

But the man still there, didn’t move any inch till the cold breeze forced him to do so.

 

End.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

5 years later.

 

Hyunseung’s p.o.v

 

“Good luck to you.”

I smile and he pecks my cheek. I was going blush yet like it.”Meet you later.” He added and waves his hand to me from the backstage. There, he stands and mouthing ‘Sarangahe and Good luck’ words.

 

 

I tried my best to give the juries my best dance. As the music started to play, I organized myself to the first move and later to the hardest movement where I need to split up and jump (well, I need to jump first then do the split). As the time came, I pray to God that I can do the movement.

When the time is coming…..

I did the moves perfectly! The  juries and also the other participants gave me their big clap and even some of them are standing and merely clapping their hands for my success.

I smile and proudly look on him which is standing at the backstage, watching over my performance. He looks proud of me and he is smiling too.

 

 

 

 

“So, what do you want as my congratulation gift for your success? Do you want me to buy you some foods? Or, …”

My smile fades out when he said ‘foods’. Well, I’m not trying to being emo here but it made me remember of someone. Someone whom is would enjoy the foods very much when he is happy. Someone whom I felt guilty all this 5 years.

 

“Seungie?”

He called my name as he looks my face changed. Seconds later, he smiles awkwardly and scratches his un-itchy scalp.” Mian..”

I just shook my head, trying to force a smile on my face. Honestly, I did feel guilty on Yoseob for separating him with the man, Junhyung. And now, I feel guiltier because Junhyung is now....

 

“Nah, just forget the past, okay? I bravely make a bet that Yoseob is doing great now. Don’t worry. He’s a strong boy. He can live happily wherever he is.” This man of mine said and he hugs me. I smile.

 

“Yes, he is a happy and a cheer boy.”

 

“So, let’s go to the restaurant. I’ll treat you an expensive meal as your present for getting the first place in the competition, okay?” he giggles and somehow, I got confused.

“Wae are you giggling?” I asked and he gently caresses my cheek.” Nothing. But you sometime did same with Yoseob. You both are smart in making aegyo.” He said and chuckles. “Btw, let’s go now.”

 

End.

 

 

No one’s p.o.v

 

 

The handsome man drives into his big house and parked his car in his garage. He gets out from the car and as soon as that, there’s two or three beautiful and fashionable ladies run to his place, hugging and over the cool man,

He didn’t show any annoy or uncomfortable actions instead pleasuring the ladies and even asking them into his house.

 

“Welcome back, Master.”

“Bring them to the guest room. I’ll be there soon, okay ladies?” he said and gives a flying kiss. And of course, like the crazy women, they going melt and start to delusion on how the man will ‘treat’ them right after changing his clothes.

 

The mysterious yet gentleman guy went upstairs and he heads to his bedroom. Inside of his room, he let out a sigh before he threw himself onto the king, comfortable bed. He rubbed his face.

 

“Tired?” asked a pretty boy from outside. The boy which is look younger than his real age bobs in his head looking for the tired man.

 

“Oh, you here.” He said and immediately gets up. He sits properly, trying to act as cool as he can in front of the pretty boy with a long hair. He smiles.” Looks like you brought your companies today.”

 

“W-What?” he stutters and almost stands up, showing how weak he was when that boy is with him.

Luckily, he didn’t as the boy chuckles.” Don’t worry. I won’t be home tonight. I got works to do this night at the kindergarten. So yeah, don’t shy to do anything you want.” He said and left the room without giving the man to explain himself.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“You leaving?”

He asked the pretty boy as he saw he’s still in the house. He turned to the man and as always, he’ll give him his warmest smile.

“I’m. I’ll be back at 12, perhaps?”

“12? Do you want me to accompany you there?” he asked. The man walks to the pretty boy with a mug in his hand.

“What kind works do you have? Can’t you just postpone it till tomorrow day?” he asked again. The boy shakes his head.” No. I got to do it tonight as there’s a new kid will come and I heard that his parents are a famous one in Korea.”

 

“Korea?”

He nods.

 

“Well, if that sound, I need to follow you to the kindergarten so that I’ll not worry of you here.”

“Eh?”

“Don’t worry. Oppa will protect you, ara?” the man said and immediately catches the boy’s tiny hand. He smiles.” Don’t worry of the ladies, I shooed them already.” He said and had a big laugh.

 

End.

 

 

I leave two mystery characters here.. hehe.. So, who is the ‘man’ with Hyunseung? Kuikui..

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe ya~~

and ah, this is a confusing chapter, so please dont wrinkle your face that too much! wahaha

 

 

NO COMMENTS NO UPDATE! Mwahaha, a new rule!