Another Escape

My Prince

Yoora’s p.o.v

 

Damn it. He shouldn’t know who I am! Why on this earth it must be him to be TOP’s new friend and client? Is there no one else? Is he was the only businessman in this Asia? In this world?!

 

I stopped the car at the side of the road and rub my face.

I don’t want to see him anymore. I need to run away once again. I swear, I don’t want to meet or facing him anymore. It took me 5 years, 5 years to completely forget him but now?! He came to Japan, sent his son to my kindergarten and admitted me as his wife?!

Hell no, I’m your ex-wife, man. EX-WIFE! Don’t you remember? You signed the divorcement paper first before we both accident and you went coma for months. I knew, I lost my memories and I don’t know how’s and what the reason you made your mind to get and sign the hell paper for a marriage couple but yeah, you did and I damn will never ask you to be mine anymore.

 

Not after you divorced me, once!

 

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s p.o.v

 

I lay down on the bed in the room TOP had lends to me as it is getting late night. At first, I tried to chase my wife as he ran away from me when I knew he is my wife but TOP averse me from doing so as I not used with Japan and Yoora he knows is no longer Yoseob that I knew before. According to him, the cute, innocent ‘girl’ that used to be my wife before he escaped is no longer same with Yoora now.

 

This boy, he seemed mature since back then. Yoseob which used to be childish, dorky and loves to use aegyo on his relatives is now nowhere. Yoseob I knew is dead already. This Yoora, is not my old Yoseob.

 

“Where are you, Yoseob? Please, I beg you. don’t do this to me. don’t leave me one more time.” I plead him as I stare the ceiling.

 

“You’re my wife. My legal wife as I didn’t divorce you. that divorcement paper, the paper you thought it was me whom signed is actually not me. it was Umma’s plan. She wanted to separate us so that she asked Hyunseung to get the paper and signed it.”

 

I fizzle out and somehow, this night, I got emotional.

Thinking of Yoseob made my heart ache.

 

“ You still my wife, Yang Yoseob. Why do you keep saying that you’re my ex-wife as if I didn’t divorce you? you should already know that I wanted to divorce you at first but I cancelled it? I threw the paper already, don’t I? You yourself knew about that…” I said with a soft voice as I was talking to myself.

 

“You act like you don’t know me. You were acting like you lost….your memory?”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

TOP’S p.o.v

 

I stare the clock and make my way to the window. There, I stand firmly and look at the outside which is in dark, waiting for Yoora.

“You’re in love with him, don’t you? though you kept telling me that you hate your husband for divorcing you without reason, I still can see the love in your eyes. Yoora, my Yoora that I love is loving Junhyung.”

 

I giggle as I felt pity to myself.

 

“Now I do know how the third party’s feels when he or she got rejected by the true love.

 

End.

 

 

Yoora’s p.o.v

 

I walk out from the bathroom after taking my late bath before my phone rings as a message is received.

I sat on the bed, in the hotel room while drying my wet hair with the towel. Minutes later, I smile, but fade.

 

‘I want you to help me, can you?’

Sent.

 

I wait for the reply in minute and she replied me back.

‘Who are you?’

 

I smile and create a text to reply back.

‘ I’m your relative. You gave me your number last 5 years before I take off and you said, I can give you a call or text if I need a help.’

Sent.

‘ My realative? By chance, is you Yoseob?’

 

My heart pounds as I read the message.

She remembered me.

 

‘ I..I want you to help me. Can you?’

But before I could send the message, a call comes into my number and without hesitation, I pick up the call and speak with the caller happily.

 

“Neh, neh. I’m Yoseob and I’m sorry for not calling nor messaging you..”

“…”

“But, I need your help now, can you do me a favor?”

“…”

 

 

“I want you to help me. Please book me a ticket to Europe, can you?”

“…”

 

“What for? I will tell you once you give me the details about the ticket, okay?”

“…”

 

I grin as she says she can help me and quickly thank her in the line. As she already hang up the call, I get up from sitting on the bed and went to the wide, large glass window. There, I think.

 

 

“I will leave this week.”

 

………………….

 

Fast update !! hehehe..

Sorry for a short update !!

Btw, please enjoy the new chapter..

And ah, here, I state that Junhyung didn’t know that Yoseob lost his memory yet..

Hehe..