Heartbreaking

My Prince

No one’s P.O.V

 

Yoseob looked on Dongwoon and instead. They both staring each other. “Y-You both did it before marry..” dongwonn looks on his Hyung and Yoseob. Later, the man laughed loudly.

“Mwahaha, pabo!”

Junhyung laughed and laughed just like a man whom won his lottery. He wiped his tears and walks to the wardrobe. He takes out his outfit and put ‘em on the bed.

“Dongwoon-ah, do you think I interest with him? Though we had known him for many years, I didn’t take care of him a little bit at all. Plus, he’s not my type.”

Junhyung dries his hair with the towel.

“Yeah. I’m not your interest at all.” Yoseob giggled and put his fake smile.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V

 

How much I hate his words.

“Yeah. I’m not your interest at all.” I said.

“Then why did you choose and picked me to become your wife? Why did you force me to be your ‘princess?’ I shout. With Dongwoon’s help, I stand up and stared him.

“I’m not your puppet to be fool!” I stomped my foot. I walk to my cold-husband, trying to push him or what for making me sad but my sight get blur and out of sudden, I pass out. I don’t know either I fall on him or on the floor.

 

End.

 

Junhyung’s P.O.V

 

This kid! I knew it already! This wife will give me more troubles than before when I was with Hyunseung!

I cursed my wife when the doctor said that he passed out and vomiting due to his healthy problems. That boy, he got problems with his digestion system, I guess? That doctor told me about gastric and so on.

“Junhyung. Don’t you dare to leave your wife alone in this home. I’ll go to the office and take your place for a while.” The old fashionable woman told me. Er, I mean, my grandma. She asked me to stay and take good care of him and I can’t say no to her words.

“And you Dongwoon-ah. Please don’t make jokes with Yoseob. They’re married for only a day and how can they are having baby? Though I’m eager to get my great-grandchildren!” she laughs and pokes my arm. I just whatever grandma, I didn’t love him and how can we’re having a baby together? I just want to have a cute, healthy baby with my Seungie, not him!

“So, I’ll go first. Don’t hurt my Seobie both of you. He’s too cute to be hurt by you Junhyung!” my grandma caressed Yoseob’s hair gently. She kissed Dongwoon on his forehead and is trying to kiss me but I ran away from her. Such a cute and ‘kind’ grandson, am i?

 

 

The clock showed it’s already 11 AM and I felt bored already. I had to take cared this kid which still unconscious and sleeping soundly. Sometimes he mumbled but I pretend to not hear it.

I the television in my room and sit on my bed. My jaw dropped as I saw my lover, Hyunseung is in the tv and is smiling brightly. He wears a shiny and gold medal at his neck.

I smiled.

It seems that he succeed in his dreams. According to the interview and by himself of course, my Seungie had won the contest that leads him to be the next dancer to present ROK in next competition. His smile, gah! How I miss that.

“Neh, neh. I’ll back to Seoul this evening. I miss to meet my friends!” he said and giggling.

“He’ll back this evening?” I shouted. I look on the clock. It almost 11.30 but I feel anxious and happy to meet him. Last time I met and saw him is about two weeks ago, before he left and ran away from accepting my proposal.

 

“Why the hell did you scream?” a familiar voice asked me. I whipped my head to the boy and smirk. “It’s nothing to do with you.”

I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom. I saw he got irritated by making ‘huh’ sound. I washed my face and later, went to Dongwoon’s room.

 

“Hyung wants to meet Hyunseung. Could you mind to take care of that little kid?”

I told to my dongsaeng. He just nods his head and I smile. “Thanks a lot, I’ll by you some coke later.” I said and giggle. “Coke? I don’t think that I’ll give to him as I will finish all of ‘em before I could reach to home.”

“Y-You want to meet Hyunseung?” my ‘wife’ asked me. I nods and walk away from him.

“Hyunseung, you mean that boy?” Yoseob asked me. I stared him as I could believe that he knew my Seungie too? But for second though, it’s not an odd one because my Hyunseung is a famous and intelligent student in our school. So yeah, he might know Hyunseung.

“It’s none of your business, so don’t block my way.” I said with annoy. I walk to my room back and take the car’s key.

“Hyung! You want to drive by yourself? Why don’t you ask our driver to send you?” Dongwoon asked me from his room.

“I want to have my private time with my Seungie, so that’s why I will drive. I don’t want my sweet and happy moments ruin due to his presence.” I said and quickly left my dongsaeng with the boy.

 

End.

 

No One’s P.O.V

 

Hyunseung takes his baggage and walk out the airport. He is smiling brightly due to his successful. His smile even brighter and wider when he saw Junhyung and his fellow friends are waiting him with a lot of balloons and chocolates on their hands .

 

“Y-You come.” Hyunseung hugged Junhyung.

“Such a sweet couple!” Joon and Mir imitated the lovey-dovey couple. They both laugh when Jiyong knocked their head unison.

“How are you?” Junhyung asked the doe eyes boy. He nodded his head and smiled. “I miss you.” Junhyung smiles and he holds Hyunseung’s hand to the car and drive him to their place. They are throwing the boy a congratulation party with the others schoolmates of theirs.

 

After 3 hours later, all of his friends made excused to leave them both so that they will having a great time together. Junhyung already knew it as he is not a pabo guy. He knew his friends very well. Especially those Joon, Jiyong and Mir.

 

“S-So how are you?” hyunseung asked the man. He stares his own feet and waiting for the boy to answer him.

“I’m fine. Having a wife is not a problem after all.” Replied the cold man. He didn’t mean to hurt Hyunseung’s feeling but he needs to tell his feeling, right? He suffered enough with Hyunseung’s decision by left and dumped him.

“….”

“Seungie..”

“…”

“Kaja.”

“Huh?”

Hyunseung looks on Junhyung which grabbing his hands and smiling. “Let go to our place?” The man asked and without waiting for the boy’s answer, he pulled the boy to follow him.

 

 

“Remember this place?” Junhyung shoved Hyunseung’s head to the place. The boy smiles and laughs. “I do.”

They both get out from the car and walk around the beautiful garden. Hyunseung playfully run away from Junhyung and asked for that boy to chase him. Junhyung chuckled to see this side of Hyunseung which he had never seen before. He just follows what the boy wants and chasing his lover around the garden.

 

End.

 

Xxx’s P.O.V

 

“Oh my, isn’t that Yoseob? What is he doing there?”

I asked to myself when I saw the boy is sneaking at the back of a big tree. I walk closer to him so that I can see what is he watching till he didn’t notice my presence. As I was so close with him, my eyes catch something not far from us. They were two persons that are having a passion kiss on the bench.

My eyes widened as the person is Junhyung and Hyunseung. They two are kissing without noticing us.

“Crap, Yoseob.” I yelled inside of me. I ran to him and quickly covered his eyes with my hands. I knew that Yoseob is Junhyung’s wife and this must be heartbreaking for him. Watching his husband kissing someone else.

I closed his eyes with my hands and I could tell you Yoseob is crying. My hands feel wet as Yoseob’s tears rolling down to his cheek. I heard he is sobbing softly.

“Yoseob, Gwaenchanha?” I asked him