Revealed The Truth

My Prince

Yoseob’s P.O.V

 

‘Damn, what is he trying to do?’ I asked myself when he suddenly pinned me on the bed. I tried to act calm so that I’ll look cool in front of him. But I think he knew what I felt now. Scared.

 

“L-Let go of me you Junhyung. Get away your dirty hand from me.” I ordered him but he doesn’t give any response.

“What? I want my wife, can’t I?” he said and smirked. God, seriously, I feel like to punch or kick his but now, I think I can’t as he is being on my top and he’s stronger than me.

“Jeongmal Junhyung-ah, go away from me before I ..”

“Before you what?” he asked me back. I could saw his seductive eyes and he’s trying to make me fall for him. “You had no idea how much my kiss worth for.” He said and quickly went closer his lips to me. I gulp.

“J-junhyung, please..” I beg for a release. Gah, why am I soo weak with him now? Why my heart always beat for him though I knew he doesn’t love me, he doesn’t approached this marriage instead going out with another boy at his parent’s back. Why am I can’t act like normal now?

“Do you want me to kiss you?” he teased me with his smirked. I shut my eyes as his lip is closer to mine now. He’s going to kiss me~~~

 

*knock knock*

 

“Young Master Junhyung, your dinner is here. Want you me to come in?” the maid asked and she pushed the door and entered our room. She smiles shyly as she saw Junhyung is pinning myself on the bed. She bows down and giggled. “I’m sorry, I don’t know.”

“No! No! it’s not like what you think! Oh my gawd!” I said and pushed my husband away from me. He loosen his grip and gets the foods. I was like, you dead meat now Junhyung! But I quickly went into the bathroom to change my close, leaving the shy maid with Junhyung and the foods.

 

“No needs to pretend that you are ashamed, Yoseob. It’s not like we’re having the real newlywed’s life.” He said as he saw I walk out from the bathroom.

“Is that foods delicious?” I asked him, changing the subject.

“The same taste like you ate for today’s dinner.” He replied. I smiled and walk closer to him which on the bed, eating.

“I didn’t eat. I was waiting for you so that we can eat together when you’re back home.” I said and take the pillow to my chest. “But it seems that you’re going to finish its all by yourself.” I added.

 

Junhyung stops from eating and stared me. He put the spoon and fork back on the plate.

“Ah, don’t mind of me. I’m okay.” I lied.

Hell, I’m not fine! I don’t eat my dinner due to wait for him and have our dinner together but what I got is some heartbreaking moments and hurt words from my hubby.

“Uh, okay.” He said without asking me for more details such as ‘oh, is it true?’, ‘how sweet of you,’ and so on.

I hug the pillow closer to my chest, trying to hide my hunger sounds. How can he just sit there, eating without considering his wife’s conditions. In addition, a wife whom had gastric and health problems like me.

 

I walk away from him and sit on the couch. I look at him from far. “Don’t watch me like that Yoseob. You’ll fall for me and I don’t want that to happen. We’ll divorce and I won’t hurt any feelings in this fake marriage.” He added.

 

The ‘divorce’ and ‘fake marriage’ made my heart feel hurt and sting. I knew he doesn’t love me back then but why did he pick and chose me to be his wife? Instead not Hyunseung, the boy that he love very much? I got blur.

 

“Tomorrow morning we’ll attend ours companies’ occasions and Omma wants you to join us. By that, she gets her part time to introduce you as her ‘daughter-in-law’.”

“Bwoh?” I almost scream when I heard it. Introducing myself to the men and women?

“So, I don’t want you to create any chaos or problems tomorrow’s morning. Just behave yourself.” Junhyung said and he wiped his mouth with the napkin. “ I don’t want you to humiliate my family and myself as your husband.”

He said coldly before he put the tray with empty plate and glass at the outside of our room. Later, he went to the bathroom, brushes his teeth and washes his face. He changed into his pajama and went bed without ignoring his own wife.

 

“Humiliate ‘em?” I chuckled and lay down on the couch. “I’m not that low guy whom can bring his family a humiliation.” I said slowly. Oh God, his words stabbing my heart and it’s look like the wound that he left in my heart are going to worse and remained till the end of my life.

 

 

End.

 

 

Dongwoon’s P.O.V

 

I wake up earlier than usual as this day is a big day one. This day, today, my family will introduce Yoseob-hyung to our companies and all our fellow friends. I get prepared earlier and went to their room. I knocked for several times but they didn’t give any response. I twist the door’s knob and lucky me, they forgot to lock it.

“Hehe, such a lucky man cause I get to sneak into newlywed’s room in this morning! I’m wondering what are they do now!” I said as some ert thought get into my mind.

“H-Hyung? Are you wake up?” I walk into the room and saw Junhyung-hyung is still covering himself under the blanket. I search for Yoseob-hyung, but he’s not next to my Hyung. I guess he’s awake?

I walk to the curtains and pulled them off so that the sunshine can get into Hyungs’ room. I heard some groans and turn my head to the boy. At the first, I thought it was from Junhyung-hyung but it’s not. It was from Yoseob-hyung.

“W-What is he doing on the couch? Oh my Gawd! Don’t tell me that they’re not sleeping on the same bed? Yoseob and Junhyung-hyung are sleeping separately? Oh my!” I covered my mouth from yelling.

I can’t believe this. So, all these days, they didn’t sleep together? What kind of husband and wife is this?! I asked to myself.

I walk to Yoseob-hyung and shook his body so that he’ll get up. My cute and innocent Hyung opened his eyes slowly and smiles as he saw me.

“You awake.”

I said to him.