We did it, don't you remember?

My Prince

Junhyung’s P.O.V

 

I asked him to not leave me, but he keeps walking. He is leaving me.

“Seungie.. Why don’t you accept my proposal?” I shouted. He stops.

“Sorry Hyungie. But I need to persuade my dreams first. I can’t make my dreams become real if I be your wife. I do love you but chasing my dreams is my priority.”

Hyunseung bowed down to me and smiles. “I wish you happy with your future wife.” He said and left me, crying and begging for not leaving myself.

 

I wake up drastically with sweats all around my face and forehead.

“Dream..”

I mumbled to myself. I rubbed my face for several times before I noticed someone, a cute and young boy is sleeping soundly on the couch. His fresh and innocent face hit my heart.

“It’s not a dream. Hyunseung dumped and left me.” I put my fake smile on my face. I giggled and soon my tears rolling down.

“Damn eye! Why do you got easy to cry these days?!”

I face palming. This fact, it’s damn hurt and torturing my feeling. Marrying someone else that is not your lover is a stupid action to take. I should think twice before I’m taking that decision. Now, I’m regretful for this marriage.

“Uh, you awake?”

The boy on the couch gets up and he’s yawning. He sits properly, facing me.

“Do you hungry?” he asked me with his cute face.

“What the hell that I’m hungry on this midnight?! I’m not a pregnant woman that craving for the foods all the time!” I said, with my hatred. I lay down on my king bed and cover myself with the blanket.

‘God, how can this kid asked me that stupid question? Hungry?’

“B-But I’m hungry now. I –I want to grab for something. Can you help me out where can I get some midnight snacks?” he asked, hesitate.

I get up and widen my eyes. I guess with that he will get scare or what but all I got is his giggles. He giggles and laughs softly.

“wah! You love that game too? I’m never imagined that a rich and famous man like you love to play this game like me and Kikwang!” he claps his hands.

“You want to compete with me? Hey, I’m good in that!” he starts to widen his eyes and stares at me with his giggles. I just like WTH this kid? I get annoyed and quickly lay down back on my king bed. He stops from giggling and I could tell you that he’s coming to me now based on those footsteps.

“Hey.”

“…”

“Hey, you.”

“…”

“Junhyung-sshi.” He taps my shoulder and later, he holds my index finger with his smooth and tiny hand. I stared him for a while.

“I-I hungry. You see, last time I got my food is yesterday morning. I can’t eat in this evening occasion cause I, er, we need to greet our guest to our wedding. And now..”

“Just go by yourself to the kitchen downstairs. The maids will help you out.”

“But, it’s already 3 AM in the morning! I don’t think they still in the kitchen.”

“Then, go by yourself.”

“Junhyung-sshi..”

“…”

“Hyungie~~”

My eyes widen. I shut my eyes and give him a cold glare.” You did call me what?”

He frowned.

“You called me what?” I yelled. the boy shivers a bit and he let go my finger.

“Don’t you dare to call me using that nickname!” I shout and harshly pushed him away from me. I heard he fall on the carpet and he yelped but I just close my eyes and ears from his sobs.

“H-How could isk you pushed me!” he said between his sobs.

‘God, please stop this kid!’

“Junhyung-sshi!! I’m starving !” he stomped his foot on the carpet. He kept doing that till he gets bored and stop from crying.

“ Geez, you’re such a cruel and cold-heart man. No one can resist my crying before!” he gets up and rubbed his .

“That’s hurt, you know!” he walks to the couch and covering himself with the blankets.

“I’ll report this to umma next morning! Don’t regret if I die for starving on our first night!” he shouts and later all I could hear is his soft snores and his hunger stomach.

“I hate this kid!”

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V

 

I’m promising to myself from now on, I’ll put the snacks in my, no our room in case that if I get hungry just like yesterday night. My stomach sounded for many time last night and now I feel like to vomit. Must be from queasiness.

“Yah, Junhyung-sshi! Please get out from the bathroom! I need to use it!” I knocked the door several times. Still, there’s no answer from him.

“Yah, Junhyung-sshi!”

“Use the downstairs bathroom or wherever you like! I need to go work, you idiot!”

I stop from knocking the door. He called me what?! I want to scream back but my throat feel funny. I feel like to vomit.

I ran away from my room as I made ‘vomit’ sound without any purpose. I just can’t hold it anymore and enter the next room. Thank God, it’s unlocked! I rushed into the bathroom and vomiting out the air. Haish, my stomach must be filled with cold air!

I vomit for several times before a pair of hand rub my back gently. I thought it was Junhyung, my husband, but it was not! it was his little brother, Dongwoon.

I smiled to him and wash my mouth. He holds me to the bed like a sick woman.

“Are you okay Hyung?”

“Hurm..”

“God! Don’t tell me that Hyung is pregnant?!”

I shut my eyes.

“You’re married with my Hyung just for a day and you’re going to have a baby now?!”

I widened my eyes.

“Hyung, you’re pregnant? Gosh..”

He gets up and quickly runs to the next room, I mean, my room with Junhyung. He searched for the evil man.

“Yah! Dongwoon-ah, I’m not pregnant! What a nonsense!” I ran to chase him but he’s too fast.

“Junhyung-hyung!! Your wife is preg… Ahh!”

I got him. Yes, I got him. I used all my strength to be on his top. God, this maknae is quite strong!

I pushed him to the floor and hold his legs.

“Yah, Yoseob-hyung. Be careful! Don’t hurt your baby inside of your belly!” he said between his laugh.

Haish, chencha, this kid is sooo..

“What are you doing? Are you trying to eat my dongsaeng since you can’t get any food last night?” Junhyung came with his irritated voice. I gave him a death glare but I quickly run away my sight from seeing his half body.

I blushed.

“Hyung! Don’t say like that to Yoseob-hyung! He’s pregnant, you know! It’s not an odd thing to a pregnant wife! He’ll get easy hungry for the baby.” Dongwoon said. I frowned but I get my sense back. I crawled to his chest and smile.

“So, if that true, can I eat you?”

“EH?”

“I’m starving right now. So can I have you as my breakfast?” I .

“Yah! G-Go away from my dongsaeng!” Junhyung pulled my body from being on Dongwoon’s top. He lifted me with his hands.

 “Are you that to taste my Dongsaeng?” he gives me his cold stare, again.

“Yah, just let g-o of my han..” I run to the bathroom as I felt to vomit, again. I squat on the bathroom floor as I was too late to reach the sink. I throw up but all what out is just air.

“Yah, Hyung! Did you make the ‘things’ with Yoseob-hyung last night? He seems getting the morning sickness!”

Dongwoon came to me and rubbed my back. I smiled to him but my throat felt even funnier. I ended up with keep throwing and vomiting.

 

“Did I made that thing with him? Gah, for sure we didn’t for last night!” I monologue inside of me.

“Oh my, I think we did! We did it before our marriage?”

I heard that bastard yelled from the room. Both me and Dongwoon get shocked and we widened our eyes, looking to each other!

 

 

Yay!! Update! Mwahaha.. owh yeah, I feel so excited to write this new story often! Mwahaha

Do subscribe, comments and leave me your comments lovely readers!