Chapter 9 - Disclosure

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enjoy my iced lemon tea at the cafeteria and decided to type a reply text to jungkook. 'Just focus on your practise. I'll see you right after. Take care'

I press sent and busy calming myself down and guess what might jungkook ask. I sip my drink when my phone suddenly rang. I check the screen and see jungkook's name on it. I take a deep breath and pick up his call. 

"Lee eunah-ssi, this is rapmon." I shock a bit when I realize it's not jungkook who's talking. 

"Ohh, ne rapmon-ssi." I replied. 

"Are you still around here?", he asked.

" yes of course. I'm downstairs. Museun-irisseyo?"

"Ahh, can you come upstairs? I think it's the right time to introduce yourself" 

"Ahh. Ne. But I think you guys are still practising?"

"Nope. We're at our lunchbreak now. Ah, have you eat your lunch? You can eat with us. How is it?" He asked.

I check my watch and realize its lunch time. "Ahh nee. I'll come upstairs now."

Rapmon said okay and he will be waiting for me. I sip my iced lemon tea once again then took my bag and walk to the elevator.

I walk out from the elevator and startled when I see taehyung in front of the opened door. "Taehyung-ah, where are you going?", I asked him. 

He looks so gloomy and unusually being very quite. He doesn't even smile at me. " ah, I'm going to get some drinks."

"Ahh, but I thought-" I want to tell him about what rapmon said when suddenly my phone rang, it's jungkook. "Ohh, jungkook-ah. Wae? Ohh, I'm on my way to the studio.", I hear the elevator' bell ding once and I signalling tae goodbye and walk to the studio because seems like everyone is waiting for me. Last thing I remember, I feel a hand grab my wrist and take my phone and drag me inside the elevator.

 

[Taehyung's P.O.V]

I decided to bought some drinks outside the studio during lunchbreak to distract myself from noisy conversation inside the studio. Almost every member asking and teasing jungkook about eun-ah. I am not ready to this and I need a little time to digest everything happening today. I heard rapmon calling her and invite her to have lunch with us. So I quickly grab my wallet and walk outside. I think I am not ready to meet her. I wait for the elevator to take me down and got super shocked when I saw her walk outside from the elevator. He smiles brightly asking me where were I go. I told her I'm gonna buy some drinks downstairs. She nodded lightly and when she wants to continue talking, she got distracted by her phone. I heard that it's from jungkook. I rolled my eyes and press the elevator' button once again. I definitely have so many to ask her and I know it's the right time but I'm afraid that her answer might hurt me more. The elevator' bell dings once and she's waving at me and rushes to the studio. The elevator opened and I said to myself, I couldn't lost my chance again. So I press the button once again so the door stay opened, rushes to her, grab her wrist and took her phone while drag her into the elevator. I press the first floor and speak on the phone, " jungkook-ah, you can start eat first. I'll buy you guys snacks and beverages and I need her help to carry it. You got it? I hung up." I hung up the phone and realized she looks at me in disbelief. I realized I still held her hands and I awkwardly let it go. 

"Yaa! What are you doing? Are you kidnapping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter