Chapter 3 - [Taehyung's P.O.V]

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enter my home right at dinner time. our schedule is a bit off so Bang PDnim the CEO of our agency give us three days off to rest and visit our family. I come home right after the announcement so that I can get three full days at home with my family.

I haven't come home since debut and while walking down the street to my home, I squealing remembering my childhood there and of course, my first love.

actually I came here at afternoon but I walk around my neighborhood before I went home. I don't even realize when I stopped in fromt of her house, happy that nothing changes. I walked closer to the inner wall near the front gate of her house and I smiled when I saw that dumb mark is still there. I still remember clearly how she pinched me when I stubbornly write on that wall and how cute is she when she pretend that she is mad.

march 2011,

we walk home after school as usual, doing random things, joking around and laughing out loud 'till everyone is looking at us. thinking we're crazy or something. I always take her home first whenever we go. we busy laughing so we almost pass her house. I held her hands who walk bluntly while laughing cutely, not knowing that her house is on the right side. she laughed and thank me with big smile. I told her to go inside. she opened up the front gate, waved at me, walked to the door. I wait outside so I can watched her until she's inside. few steps before she enter her house, she turned back and ran back to me. I watched her in confusion. she went outside and standing close right in front of me. 'wae? you forgot something?', I asked.

'no, i'll have to ask you something.' she replied.

'mwol?',

'kimtaehyung, make sure you come to my house next tuesday.', she said.

I smiled at her question. she watched me with those puppy eyes. I held back my laugh looking at her. 'hmm, we'll see. i'm not sure if I can.'

'yaa, taetae! don't make any appointment on that day. you have to be with me for a day. promise?' she said cutely.

I almost laughing hard looking at her doing such cute thing. why does she need to remind me and even she force me to make such promise with her. she is so cute. she probably think that I forget that next tuesday on 27th of march is her birthday and it is a habit for us to spend a day together on our birthday every year. how can I forget if in fact that is the most awaited day for me. 'what if I don't show up next tuesday?', I .

'yaa! don't even think about it. you have to come to my house. if you aren't, then,,'

'then what?' I stared at her, raising my eyebrow to .

'then I won't even talk to you again. our friendship is over' she said while she seems reluctant but still she managed to act like she meant it. she even pouted.

I can't help myself not to laugh at her actions. she stared at me in confusion. then I managed to answer 'nae sarang, eun-ah, of course i'll come to your house next tuesday. why should you ask? are you, perhaps, doubting me?'

she looks flustered and shy, making her look even more cute than usual, 'nope, I just have to make sure.' she said in low and soft voice, a sign that she is embarrased.

I laughed, ' so, should I sign a contract with you today, so that you have my words that i'll be there on tuesday?', I asked her.

she just staring at me blankly in confusion, so I took out a permanent marker from my bag, I hold her hand and pull her to the inner wall of her front gate. 'what are you doing?', she asked.

I smiled at her who still have no idea what are we gonna do. I opened the marker' cap and start writing on the wall. KIM TAE HYUNG-LEE EUN AH ∞. she pinched my arms so I screamed out of pain, she seems mad but she smiled then laughed. we both laughed at our dumb contract. 

'what does it mean? infinity?', she asked.

'a sign that we'll always be together'. I replied.

she laughed then replied, 'aaah¬ that's better than a heart drawing though. I like it.'

'should I draw a heart instead?', I asked her.

she looked flustered and I could feel it's getting awkward between us. 'ah, of course you can. cool. friendship has more love than other ships you know', she replied.

I startled at her answer. only if she understand I love her more than a bestfriend. I sighed then put on the marker' cap. I told her to go inside. she nodded and then she waved at me right before the door closed.

I smile at a sudden flashback in my mind. I stare at the closed door and wondering, will she open it if I knock it again?

I must've standing there quite long because it's getting darker, it's almost 4pm. honestly, I feel bad standing here because I keep remembering that night when I promised her but I ended-up broke the promise. I hate myself for doing so, but I have no choice. I remember how painful it felt when she allowed me to move to seoul and even after I asked her twice, the answer is still the same. I feel terrible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter