Chapter 24 - Ego

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stare at him closely. He raise his eyebrow and smile trying to convince me. “eunah-ya, do you trust me?” he ask me once again.

I stare at his hand, confused. I want to hold his hand right away even before he has to ask me twice. I feel bad that I doubt him but I don’t really understand what does he meant. I stare closely at his brown eyes and nod. I grab his hand and sit next to him. I’ve turned off all the lamps before, so we sit at the livingroom with just a white light from the moon and street lamps coming through the windows. He hasn’t said anything since, so I also sit silently and wait for him. I am so sleepy but I am so curious what would he say. 

He holds my right hand and caressing the back of my hand softly. My heart flutters but my eyelid feels so heavy. I am so sleepy, so I start a conversation because it somehow feels awkward too to sit silently for ages like this. “taehyung-ah,”

“mmm? I’ll listen.” He said.

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to make you feel like, I reject you so I don’t want to sleep next to you, but I just feel,, weird.” I explained and look at him, trying to figure out his expression. 

“I understand. You don’t have to say sorry.” He stares at my hands and caressing it softly. “I am the one who should be thankful”, he continues.

I stare at him, confused. He noticed me and looks at me, he smile then continues, “I am so frustrated and nervous, I am afraid that I might do something unconsciously.”

I widen my eyes and stare intensely at him. He laughs nervously and held my hands tighter. “ah, it just a thought, I promise I won’t do such weird thing.”

I pout and he stares confusedly at me and raised his left eyebrow, questioning. “I know I’m not y and seductive, thank you for stating it obviously.” 

He laugh out loud and I slap his arms lightly, afraid that he will wake up my parents with his laugh. “yaaa¬ you’re so cute.” he pinch both of my cheeks softly then he cupped my face with his hands. “I said I am afraid that I will do weird thing to you because I cannot control myself. I never said that you’re not seductive though.”

“but you said that you won’t do such weird thing with me before” I said.

He laugh, “that’s true, I cannot do that.” 

I stare at him and pouts, “because you are precious to me”, he adds.

I blink my eyes few times and cannot help but stares at him because he cupped my face. I can feel million butterflies racing in my stomach. “gomawo” I said. 

Tae smiles before he adds, “besides, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung will kill me if they found out I did something to you.” He let go of my face and continues, “aish, how frustrating. They act like an obsessed parent recently, so I can’t do anything with you. Aish, I always wonder why they let me be in a relationship if they ended up controlling over me like this”, he scratch back of his head carelessly. 

“do something?” I asked him while stare at him closely. He looks like he finally realise something before he finally fixing his sit facing me and grins widely. I tilt my head signalling I want his explanation of what ‘do something’ means. “aah, it’s not like ‘do something weird’, I mean, it’s more like ‘do something fun’. Not fun in ‘fun’ but fun as in fun,, ‘funny’. Do you get it? “ he nervously explaining and it’s cute. I know he is nervous that I might get wrong ideas about him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter