Chapter 17 - December 27th, 2015

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October, 2015

 

Bangtan practiced like crazy, jungkook even more. He rarely had time for us. He once asked me out for a movie-date, but it ruined. He slept throughout the movie. some army noticed him so he have to ask sejin oppa to picked him and i walked home alone. 

It doesn't mean that jungkook didn't make any effort to meet up with me but i guess we're not destined to be yet. 

Jungkook ever asked me to meet up at a cafe in incheon. Since i know we can't walk together, i decided to went there earlier and wait for him. Jungkook didn't show up. He just called me to went back before it's dark. I took the first bus back to Seoul and found Taehyungie in black cap and mask waited for me at the bus stop. He came and walked me home, on behalf of jungkook.

"He's busy practising right?" I asked tae.

"Hmmmh" tae humming as an answer. Its not the first time tae's with me if jungkook can't make it.

I sighed, "aaaah~~ he always work harder than everyone. Aah, i always worry about him, When will he take a rest?"

Tae didn't respond so i continues, "you too kimtaehyung. You don't have to show up everytime jungkook can't make it. You have to rest."

He held my wrist and stop me. I turned around and faced him. 

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Of course. Waeyo?"

"Eunah-ya, what do you want to do? I can pretend to be jungkook for you." 

I surprised at his statement. How could he pretend to be jungkook? He must have lost his mind.

"Aaah~ you don't have to. I'm really fine. You and jungkook are different. I know you since childhood, of course it's different"

"Eunah-ya, are you perhaps, get bored with me?" He asked.

I surprised at his question. "Of course not taehyung-ah. We know exactly how we felt to each other. I know you very well even at the smallest things, but with jungkook, its different. I learn to understand him and its fascinating. That's why i am happy"

Taehyung stared at me with strange expressions. "Aah, lets go taehyung-ah! I'll cook you something for dinner at my place."

I hooked my arms on his and dragged him to my apartment.

"Taehyung-ah, what do you want to eat?" I asked him as we entered my place. 

"Mmmh. Anything will do." He said while resting on the couch.

"Eiiysh~ fine then." I pouted since he didn't give any idea. But i relieved he's back being playful taehyung again.

 

I placed japchae, stir-fry pork and sausages and bowl of rice on the table. He exclaimed in joy and positioned himself ready to gobbled down. It's been so long since we ate dinner together like this. We joke around and watching hello counselor on tv. 

Taehyung ate so well. We cleaned up the dishes and back sitting on the livingroom to watch the show. 

"Eunah-ya," he asked

"Hmm? Wae?"

"If it's twisted, you know jungkook first and me a while later, i'm just curious," he stuttered. I stared at him, waiting, "will you choose me over him?"

I stared at him and frowned. "Aah~ what kind of question. Sirreo. I am glad i know you first, better than anyone else. Why would be a twist, eiiysh~" i pouted.

He smiled brightly. "Aaah~ of course you're happy. I am handsome and cool." He winked and i stared at him in disbelief. I put on disgusted expression to him. "Try to say 'Kimtaehyung oppa' and i'll give you a sign"

I stared at him and put out my tongue to , "andwae, sirreo. Merong~"

"Oooh hoo, this girl" he said and started tickling me. "Quick, say taehyung oppa and i'll forgive you" 

I laughed out loud because its so ticklish but i refused to say that. I try to escaped but he linked his left arms around my waist so i was unable to escape. 

I almost crying because of laughing out loud then i finally surrender, "yaa! Stop it. Arrasseo, arrasseo."

He stopped tickle me but i and try to escape so he pull me closer and tickled me. I startled and accidentally hit our forehead. We laughed while carressing our forehead. 

He stopped laughing and when i realized, i was basically on her arms with my hands laid on his chest. We stared at each other for moments. I stayed because i miss seeing his face and i didn't understand but i feel so comfortable. 

Taehyung move his face closer to me, i froze not knowing what to do. He move closer and the tip of his nose finally touched my cheek. Tae's ringtone surprised us. He sighed and i move to the kitchen awkwardly. Taehyung said seunghyun oppa was looking for him so he has to go. I said thankyou and tell him to take care on his way home. I walk him to the door and waved at him. I close the door after he left and squat down. I feel like my heart jumped out from my chest thinking that we almost kiss.

 

November, 2015

"Ne eomma!" I picked up her phone while rushing to the elevator. I've just arrived when sejin oppa called me to meet in the studio.

"Yaa, how're you doing? You're fine?" She asked.

"Ohh, mianhae eomma. I've been busy recently so i rarely have time to visit home. Are you fine mom? What is dad doing?"

"Aiguu~ i'm glad you're doing well. Yes of course we're fine. Ah, when will you bring my son in law home? Your dad and i can't wait to see him."

I surprised and yelled, "eomma~~~!!! How do you know?"

"Aah, eunsol said he is amazingly handsome. Aiiguu~~ joha, joha~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter