Chapter 4 - It's Over

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I walk quietly behind her. I gather some courage to call her but I just can’t. I’m afraid she ended up become more disappointed at me. Besides, I’m afraid I have to see her cries, aish- I curse myself.

I carefully set a few steps away behind her so that she wouldn’t notice me. I stop walking then I pick out my phone and I press dial number 9. I listen to the dialling tone few times before finally I hear a respond ‘yeobosseyo,’

‘it’s me’, I replied. I watch her stop walking and I continue, ‘where are you? Are you home?’

I am expecting some honest words from her, saying she’s mad and annoyed with my fans so she left me then I would say sorry then I asked her out for a dinner. I feel nervous and afraid at the same time that she would answer differently and we’re back becomes strangers again. I really hate that.

‘ohh, taehyung-ah? Yes, I’m sorry I have to leave; my mom called me and asked me to buy something from the mart. I want to tell you but you are busy, I guess. ‘ she answered.

I feel pain inside when I hear her answer. ‘aah- are you home now?’, I manage to ask her once again after regain my sense back.

‘yes, I’m home. Are you come back safely?’, she reply.

I startled and I feel bad, super bad. Why does she hide her feeling so well? She even manages to do that to me whom she usually tells everything to. Well, I can’t deny that all is my fault and what happens today is merely my punishment. I can’t force her to trust me like the old times because in fact, I’m the one who broke our promises. I hear her voice on the phone and I realize I haven’t answered her question. ‘ahh- sorry. I’m on my way home.’ I barely manage to reply.

‘ahh- alright then. I think I’ll go to bed. Take care’, she said. How can you go to be right now if you’re still standing in front of me? I talk to myself. ‘I’m so sorry lee eun-ah.’, I said out of my mixed feelings.

I can see her shoulders move because she’s sighing then I hear her said, ‘it’s alright taehyung-ah. I understand all is different now. No need to say sorry. Ahh- I’ll hung up, bye.’, then she hung up the phone. I almost drop my phone because of her last statement. I watch her walks again and I feel so shocked, I feel no power on my legs. ‘I understand all is different now. No need to say sorry’. Those sentences keep appearing on my mind. What does she understand? Does she understand that I move to seoul, works harder than anyone like crazy because I want to be the best man for her when I return? Does she understand that I spend all these years loving her like crazy but I have no courage to say it? She said no need to say sorry, does that means she won’t accept my apology? What does she understand exactly? She does not even understand that my feelings never changes.

[Eun-ah P.O.V]

I wiped my tears on my face and I cursed myself. Aiish- why do I cry? Why do I feel so stuffed in my heart and why do I feel so painfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter