Chapter 18 - "I'll go."

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's P.O.V]

 

I felt a bit dizzy and sore throat since morning. I ate toast and drink medicine before i'm off to Japan. 

I feel better and joined the rehearsal. I feel headache after and pain on back of my neck. I sat down on the waiting room and try to sleep a bit before preparing for the concert.

A chat notification dings and its eunah. I smile at her text, sending her picture to cheer me up. I am about to text her back when namjoonie hyung turn his chair and announce loudly, "yaa, do you guys receive eunah text? She's surely cutie. Aiguu~ does she think she is fangirl or something?"  Everyone said they received it too so i sighed. Aaah~ so she sent it to every member, i thought it just for me. 

She text me again, told me to eat well before performing because i look gloomy. Ahh, so she noticed me.

I sent her my selca and she replied right after, " yaa, you look pale. Are you okay?"

I text her i'm okay and tell her not to worry much.

 

I remember doing my rehearsal when i feel so dizzy and my vision get blurry. I blink few times to get back my focus. I turn and saw yoongi hyung collapsed on the corner of the stage. Last time i remember i walk to yoongi hyung and i don't remember anything afterwards.

I wake up on waiting room and noticed everyone look so worried staring at me. I told them i am okay and i'm about to get up but i failed. Manager hyung decided to take me and yoongi hyung to the hospital.

 

I didn't remember when did i came to the hospital. Doctor said that i got a bad influenza and lack of rest makes it worse. Doctor said we need to take further medication in Korea because they can't give medication without any suggestion from our doctor in Korea. 

I remember i rest in a room but i can't sleep while hyunsoo hyung take care of the administration and stuff. I peek to a bed on my left, yoongi hyung is sleeping. I sighed at the pain on the back of my neck.

I can hear the door opened and slowly closed. I frowned trying to peek who is it. 

Eunah's face peek behind the wall. She peek carefully. "Eunah-ya?" i call her.

She show up and walk closer to me. "Mian. Did i wake you up?"

I smirks, "aniya, i can't sleep though. What are you doing here? Yaa~ are you sick too?" I stare at her.

She shook her head, "aniya~. I'm alright. Ohh, how's yoongi?" She peek to a bed next to me. 

"He's sleeping. We're both fine." I said. I feel much better after i see her. 

Hyunsoo hyung came in and tell us we can leave. We'll fly back to Seoul to get proper medication. Hyunsoo hyung ask eunah to help me change and walk to the van meanwhile he wakes yoongi hyung up and him to the van. 

I slowly sit up to put on my coat. Aiish~ i can feel pain in my head. 

Eunah help me to put on my sweater and coat. I slowly put on my sweater when a drop of tears fall down on my pants. I look up at eunah, her cheeks is wet with her tears while i can tell she try her best to hold it back. 

"Yaaaa~~ why are you crying? Did i do something wrong?" I caress her cheek with my thumb slowly. I wipe her tears. 

"Aniyaa~~. why are you here? You should've performing cooly on stage now. You should've eat well so you're fine." She said while crying out loud, she hit my shoulder lightly with her fist.

I smile because she is so cute. "Yaa~ don't cry please. I'm really fine" i said while wipe her tears which can't stop flowing.

She hit me again, "how can you say that, you can't even walk properly and you have to fly back to Seoul to get medication. I should've sent you food so you eat well. I should've told the manager that you are not feeling well before.", she stop and snort her nose and shed tears, "Mianhae taehyung-ah", she continues.

I smile, "yaa, yaa ,yaa,, Aniyaa~ i'll rest and eat well, i'll get well soon and perform again cooly. Gwenchana~"

She shed tears and help me sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter