Chapter 16 - I miss you

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook text me.

I think for seconds before reply, "i don't really feel like eating though. You decide."

I check my watch. Its 9:20p.m. i should've home two hours ago but since jungkook said he wants to eat something with me, i wait for him to finished the schedule. I am busy browsing, watching bangtan and other group latest MVs and shows, reading some news, actually trying to do anything for the past two hours. He haven't text me back and i don't want to call him because it might bother him. 

I sighed. It's not the first time i wait for him so long like this. It's normal actually but why do i get tired right now. Ahh, andwae, he must be busy right now, i can wait a little longer.

"Oh, you're still here?" A security officer who's doing his night check ask me.

I stood up and bow to greet him, "aah ne ahjussi. I wait for- ah, aniya. I'll go home right now." 

"That's right, its late. Its too dangerous for you to walk alone this late." He said

"Ne. That's fine. My apartment is only few blocks from here. Thankyou ahjussi." i smile. "Then, i'll get going. Ahjussi too, get enough rest."

"Aigoo. Nee, of course. Be safe. Tell me if there's bad punks bother you, okay?"

I laugh at his words, "ne, annyeonghigasseyo!", i bow to him before i left.

 

I text jungkook telling him to go straight to dorm and rest since its late already. I stand at the entrance on the first floor and sigh. I guess we should cancel our date again this time. 

Aaah, i shouldn't get upset. We can meet up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. 

I sigh and take a light step going back to my apartment. 

It's only few steps more to my apartment when my phone rang. "Ohh jungkook-ah!" 

"Mian, i just finished the practice. You're home?" 

"No, that's fine. You better get some rest. Ohh, i'm home already." I said while walking to my apartment. I am not lying, i am close to the apartment by the way.

"Ohh, really? Then who is the beautiful girl i see walking in black coat here?" 

I stop at his words and look around. I turn around and he's there. He smile looking at my dazed expression and i realize he hung up the phone. He is holding a large carton bag on his left hand and he put his phone on his pocket with the right hand. He put on his mask again covering his face and look around lightly while walking to me. I can't believe he's here to meet me. He hold my left hand and intertwining our fingers, "aah it's cold outside. Let's go!", he said while drag me to walk inside the apartment.

" how did you find me?" I ask him when we're on the elevator.

"You know i'll always find you. Hmm?" He smirk teasing me.

"Yaa, how can you appear so suddenly?"

"I walk quitely behind you since you left the office." I stare at him and amaze at his answer. I didn't realize he's behind me all the time. He pinch my cheek and jokingly scolds me, "yaa! You're so blunt. How can't you walk alone at such hour and didn't realize someone following you?! That's why i told you not to walk home alone, remember?"

I pout, "i was waiting for you though. Besides, i know you're always behind me, so i'm not afraid hehe." I put out my tongue to . He hiss. "I told you to go back to dorm, why are you here?", i adds.

"What do you think? I miss you and i want to see you, so i am here" he said cooly. 

I smile feeling so happy at his words. My heart flutter at his words. I can't help but smiling brightly. 

"You like it that much?" He stares at me while smiling handsomely. 

I nod but feeling so shy yet feeling happiness overload.

 

We walk hand in hand to my place. I let him come inside and tell him to make himself comfortable. I change my clothes into t-shirt and join him on the couch after.

He's watching re-run of music shows. "Aiguu, it's not my first time here, but your place is just comfortable." He is resting his head on the couch.

"Heiiys, i know it already. Its more like bangtan secret hideout currently. Look, namjoon and yoongi even leave their personal stuff here. Aiish~" i nag him. He just laughing at my nags. "Are you hungry?" I ask. now that i see it, he seems has lose some weight.

"Mmm. I'm on diet right now. Why is it? Do you want something to eat?"

I slaps him,"yaa! What's with diet?! You're so skinny. Quit it! Wait, i'll cook something for you", i stand up.

He hold my wrist and stop me, "heiiys, i can't eat my dinner. I need to maintain my weight"

I peek at the clock, its 10:20p.m. "then it's your breakfast." I said and heading to the pantry.

I check my refrigerator and realize i still have some rice. I am going to cook kimchi fried rice.

 

I stir-fry kimchi with onion when jungkook backhugged me. His left arms hug my shoulder while his right arms hold my waist, pulling m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter