Chapter 10 - I like him

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realize I don't have my phone with me when I'm about to leave the office at night. I remember hyunsoo oppa asked me to move some of my luggage to a small apartment near the office, so he took me home and I quickly packed some clothes and my necessities, I'll take the rest when I get a chance to get back home again. As I remember I didn't even have my phone since in the studio. I do have it when jungkook call me and that was when tae kidnapped me to the store. Did I leave it on my desk, or it dropped somewhere in the studio? 

I decided to get upstairs and search it through the office. I pass the recording room and noticed that bangtan is still there. I walk carefully so they won't notice that i'm still here, carelessly forgetting where I put my phone. I search through my desk and since it still clean, i can see it's clearly no there. 

I decided to search it in the studio. I ran to the studio and luckily it's empty. I take time to search it on every corner of the studio. 

"Lee eun-ah-ssi", a man's voice call me. I turn around so surprised and curse when i see it's just taehyung.

"Yaa! Can you please kindly remember not to surprise me because i might get heart attack?", i scolds him.

She smirk, " and can you please be more honest so i can stop having a heart attack?"

I frowns at his statement. I shook my head and continues searching at the shelf.

"If I help you, will you grant my wish?", he asks.

I stares at him, " yaa, do you even know what am i looking for?"

"I know everything about you, except your feelings. Now, will you grant my wish if I help you?" He grins, teasing me.

I frowns at his request. I try to guess what will be worst for saying yes to him and I have no idea about it. 

"Fine." I said.

He laughs full of satisfactions. I sigh then get busy searching for my phone when I heard him saying, "is this what you look for?", while holding on my phone.

I surprise that he has it and even more surprise now that i realized i don't sets any lock-code and worst, i use his pictures as my lock-screen wallpaper.

I am so embarrassed and nervous how to explains everything to him. Aish- but, wait, he probably hasn't seen anything, so i'm safe. I'll act natural so he doesn't suspicious. " ahh! So you found it!", i try to look calm.

He smiles then walk closer and handing me the phone. I can feel my heart thumping faster and i am so nervous, i can't make eye contact with him. I hold the phone but strangely, he doesn't let it go. I stares at him and try to pull my phone from him. He smirk then he press the lock-pad, the screen is on standby, showing his pictures when he's carelessly playing with fat cat passing by on our first meeting. It's right before i found out that not only me were taking pictures of him. I know it brings back hurtful memory for me but i like that picture because that's the only latest picture i have after our first meeting after such a long time no see him.

I startled realizing that he knows it already. He unlock the phone and opens my gallery. He click on the oldest album on it, the one album i can't remove, full of our old pictures together.

I keep my head down. Feeling so embrrased. 

He hand me my phone, "thankyou" i said

"Eunah-ya, grant my wish please. I have two quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter