Chapter 11 - It can't be him

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week have passed after that night. I am not very sure to say that tae and me are officially dating. We start seeing each other more after it and we hangout, just the two of us, secretly, too. Both of us never talk about it anymore, we know we love each other and he never ask me to officially date him though. We keep it secretly from others, including our parents and bangtan. I get so busy keeping up with bangtan's tight schedule after comeback with 'I need you' and they get their first win. Their popularity rise high like crazy and with all those busy schedule, i get to see jungkook and tae more often. They're getting ready for new title track song and they practise the choreography 'till drop. I often work with manager oppa and haven't get another chance to sneak out with taehyung or jungkook. Jungkook still text me everynight although he often fell asleep and not replying my text afterwards. Jungkook is a hardworking person, he always practising dance and vocal more than others do. I often scolds him because he rarely get proper sleep.

I sigh thinking about jungkook while sipping a cup of tea as my breakfast. I got a message from sejin oppa asking me to buy sandwiches for tae. I frowns and curse tae in my mind. He always skip proper meals and ask manager oppa to buy him sandwich or burger afterwards. Ck, no wonder he gets skinnier last time i saw him. 

I check my refrigerator and realize i have half box of plain bread, eggs, lettuce and tomatoes also some sausages. I check my watch and realize i still have around 45minutes. I decides to make sandwiches for tae. I use all of the ingredients, not aware that it supposed to be only for one person. I ended up packing 6 slices of sandwiches. I stare at it for minutes thinking i must have lost my mind. I wrap each with foil and plastic wrapper. I put it on a nice box and get ready to work. 

I enter a conveinience mart before and buy strawberry flavoured milk for tae.

I arrive at the studio while they're practising. I gave some sandwiches to sejin oppa and get upstairs to put my bag on my desk. I haven't finish reading and translating script for bangtan. They'll depart to Jeju island two days from now to attend an award ceremony and shoot a commercial and i heard they confirmed to be on radio recording. 

I start working because i have to finish it by lunch time. I need to meet namjoon afterwards to help him reciting script and share the script. 

I check my watch few minutes ago and realize its almost 1p.m. i gasp and hurriedly put the computer into sleep mode, grab some files i need to show to namjoon and stand up. A pink carton bag dropped from my seats and i realize it's the sandwiches and strawberry milk i forgot to give to tae. I wrote some notes on the stickynotes and grab the pink bag with me. I'm going to give it to namjoon, i know he eats a lot.

I ran a little when i get closer to the studio, but it's empty. Aah, seems like they're still eating outside. I ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter