Chapter 8 - Love in between

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived safely at dorm and it’s almost midnight. I take a long walk alone before heading back to dorm. I am not in a good mood so I text yoongi hyung that I’ll take a nice walk before going to dorm and he said just okay. I need to calm down myself so I choose to take a walk alone. It’s started because I checked my phone when I get off from the bus and I opened eun-ah’ chat room. There is notification that she has read it but she didn’t reply. I sighed and feel so frustrated. She doesn’t reply. I thought that she must get mad at me for leaving her once again. Aiish, I should’ve met her before I leave. Why do I keep doing the wrong thing? I haven’t even told her what I really feel. She doesn’t even like me anymore, I guess. I entered the dorm and lazily greet namjoon hyung who accidentally walk from his room. “ohh, you’re finally here?” he asked.

“ohh. I am sorry I’m late hyung, I took a walk before.” I said.

“ahh, gwenchana. Jungkook isn’t here yet. He’s still on his way. have you had your dinner? Jin hyung cook some ramen for supper.” He said

“jungkookie? aigoo. He must have a good time so he’s late. I’ll put my bag first then I’ll join you and jin-hyung.” I said to namjoon hyung but deep inside, I do feel envious to jungkookie who seems had a good time in his hometown. Namjoon hyung nodded then he walks to the kitchen to help jin hyung. I entered my room and found jimin there, busy unpacking his bag. He only wears his short with a towel on his shoulder and I can see that his hair is still wet. I assume that he’s just taken a shower. “ohh, taehyungie! I thought you’re not coming today because you seems so happy to be home” he said to me while laughing. I walk to him and hug him, “yaa, are you happy that you’ll have this room alone if I’m not coming?” 

“eiiysh, of course not. But I am happy if you’re not here because I can be just with jungkookie for a night. He giggles. I hit his back and put my bag beside my bed. I am too lazy to unpack it so I decide to do it later. I walk outside and join jin hyung and namjoon hyung who enjoying their ramen. Jimin join us later while nagging because he received a text saying that hoseok hyung is coming tomorrow. Jimin said it must because of hoseok’s new crush so he delayed his come back to dorm. 

“hyung, where is yoongi hyung by the way?” I asked.

“he is out with sejin hyung a while ago. I guess they’re planning something for our comeback. I texted him and he said he’ll be here in minutes.” Jin hyung answer while munching some ramen in his mouth. “are you not eating?” he asked me.

I shook my head. I haven’t had my dinner but I don’t feel hungry at all. I feel so stuffed with my own thought; it’s all about eun-ah. I watch them talking nonsense and talking about our concept for our comeback. I realize that after our comeback, it will be hard to make time to meet her again because we’re going so busy promoting our songs. I sighed and regret it a lot. I am afraid that I lost my chance to tell her everything. I try to distracting my thought by joining their conversations and suddenly I hear jungkook’s voice. He greet us happily, he’s so sugar rush. I wonder what’s happening to him. He threw his bag on the couch and gladly sitting next to me. He looks so happy even he hugs jimin and caresses his hair, unusual.

“yaa jungkookie, what happen? You look insanely happy.” Namjoon hyung finally ask. “ohh, you scared me, so weird.” Jimin adds.

He smiles widely then he replies “she said yes, hyung” then he grins but I can see his cheek is blushing. 

We’re all shocked at his statement and he excitedly tells us about his date few hours ago. Yoongi hyung came when he’s in the middle of his story and joins us listening to jungkook. “so now, I made a big steps hyung. I drop honorific with her and she noticed that I like her, I guess. Ohhhh—hyung¬¬¬ I’am so happy, what should I do?” we’re all can’t believe what we heard. Our golden maknae finally opens up his heart to a girl. I wonder who’s she to make jungkook insanely happy like this is. Whoever she is, she must be amazing. I can hear jimin and namjoon hyung ask him if he’s lying and he swear that he’s not. Great, I lost my chance to get eun-ah but jungkookie get a chance to confess to his crush. Lucky him. He’s not wasting time, I should’ve done better. Aish, I curse myself again. 

“so you went all the way to daegu just to meet her?” yoongi asked.

“daegu? You really went to daegu to meet her?” I frowned and I ask jungkook about it. He nods and he said that he doesn’t want her to travel alone so he went to daegu. He grins. I stares at him in disbelief, “yaa, you’re not telling me you’re in daegu.” I said with evil tone to him and he quickly pats me to calm me down. 

“yaa, taehyung-ah. He wants to meet that girl, not you.” Namjoon adds while others are laughing at me. “but, can’t we at least know her name now?” he ask jungkook.

“andwae hyung, mianhaeyo.” He said while smiling brightly. We’re all stares at him with judging looks, then he continues, “I’ll let you guys know when we’re official” he laughs then he left to our room to unpack his luggage and off to sleep. 

“aiish.. geureu. Do it as you want. Go get some rest jungkook-ah. You must be tired from all those heartbet moments, right? Fine. Leave your hyungs here. we’re fine!!” namjoon yell teasing jungkook. 

I laugh then I decide to follow yoongi hyung to his room to show the lyrics that I made. We talk for about one and a half hour before I finally off to bed. I entered our room, jungkook-jimin and taehyung, and see that jimin is already sleeping in his bed. I notice jungkook is still up. I lay on my bed next to jungkook and positioned myself to sleep. I am sleep but I am also curious, so I decide to ask him, “jungkook-ah, you’re not sleeping?”

“ohh. I am about to sleep hyung. I just texted h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter