Chapter 22 - Affections

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 8th, 2016

 

I've been suffering from flu since last night when i ran out without coat and sweater just to meet taehyung. I wears mask all day in the office. Taehyungie text and call me almost every minute just to check if i have eat something and drink my medicine. 

I insist to avoiding bangtan since i don't want them get infected with flu. 

"Ohh eunah-ya. Wae?" Namjoon pick up the phone. 

"Namjoon-ah, i'll send the script to your email and for sometime, we can discuss the revision by email or phone." I said. 

"Wae? Are you out of town?" He asks.

"Ahh, nope. I got flu so i don't want you to get infected." I explains

"Aah. Aigoo. Are you okay? Should we visit you? I'll tell jin hyung to cook clear chicken soup for you."

I snort my nose before answering, "ah, andwae. I told you i can't meet you guys. I'll get well quick and work better soon. Don't worry"

I can hear he sigh, "okay then." There's a pause before he continues, "eunah-ya,"

I snort my nose before answering, "eung, wae?"

"Are you sure you can make it to Taipei tonight? Look, you snort your nose and cough just from small talks.", i smile at namjoon's sweet words. He always so considerate, so father-like. 

"Ohh. I'm fine. I already have ticket reserved with my name though."

He sigh, "yaa, should i ask manager hyungnim to take care of it?" 

"Yaa, forget it. They're busy enough taking care of you guys, why should they take care of me too. Eiiysh- i'm really fine." I try to convince him once again.

"Okay, okay. I'll get it. Make sure you eat and rest well. I'll read the script soon so you can rest. Understand?"

I smile, "yes leader-nim! Take care!" 

He respond with a light hum then i hung up. 

I check the clock, ah, i have 5 hours to pack my luggage and heading to the airport. 

I clean up my desk and heading to my place. Two days trip to Taipei. I don't think i'll need a lot of stuff to pack.

 

I am busy packing my stuffs when i remember i run out of shampoo. Geez. How can i forget to buy shampoo a while ago. 

I check the clock and i still have quite many hours, so i grab my coat and purse, planning to rush out to the nearest conveinience store.

I open the door and startled when i found a thermos and a small box, placed neatly in a carton bag next to my door. 

I look around and it's empty, so it must be right for me. I squat down and i found a letter inside.

"Eunah-ya, drink some before you go and take it with you if you want. Citron tea is good to cure the flu. You better drink it while it's still pipping hot. Add more sugar if it taste too sour for you. Ah, what's inside the box is belongs to you. You can keep it or do whatever you want with it. Eat well and rest well. Don't get sick again, will you?"

I open the box and found an infinity bracelet. I open the thermos, the smell of sweet and fresh citron greet me, and it's still pipping hot. So he must hasn't too far from here. I close the thermos lid and put everything back in the carton bag. I grab the bracelet with me and put the carton bag inside my place. I close the door in rush and run out to the entrance on the first floor. I notice his back, he is walking lightly in black coat. I run to him and grab his coat to stop him. I hardly catch my breath with my runny nose. 

He turn around, slightly put down his mask and smile at me. "Why are you running?" 

I manage my breath before answer, "i am about to call you but i'm afraid someone might hear it and chase you", i snort my nose. 

He laugh then take out his handkerchief and wipe my nose.

I startled and step back a little. "Ah, don't do it. It's dirty" then i realize i stand too close from him, less than one meter. I quickly cover my mouth and nose with my right hands and take 4 steps backwards. He watch me and frowns. "Okay. You're safe there.", i said.

He frowns, "safe? What do you mean?", he walk to me. 

I surprise then quickly move backwards. He take one step forwards and i take one step backwards. " yaa, stop there! You can't come closer.", i yell to him.

He pout and frowns, "ahh, wae~~?"

"I won't let you catch flu. You mustn't get sick" i said then quickly cover my nose and mouth again, because i forget to wear mask. He smirk. I am about to ask him when i feel so itchy in my nose. I sneeze. Then i notice he walk closer to me, i am about to warn him but i sneeze few times. Geez. 

He stand in front of me. He put his handkerchief on my nose. I startled but he hold my wrist and hiss, telling me to accept it. I take it and cover my nose with it. "What's so dirty. I ever got flu too. That's fine."

"Yaa~ you can't catch flu, andwae" i said.

He cluck, "i won't. Trust me". He stare closely to my eyes and smile, convincing me.

I nod and he smile brightly. "Ah!", i open my left fist, showing the bracelet he gave to me. I smile. "Why are you giving this to me?"

He clear his throat, nervous. "It belongs to you, since the ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter