Chapter 28 - Lost and found

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February, 2018.
Two years passed already. Bangtan is at their hay day, they’re at the golden era. I am very happy to witnessing them doing so great from television and on internet. 
“yaa yaa yaa, did you guys see last bangtan bomb? Jimin oppa is so handsome, ommo ommo!!” a loud girl entered from the front door surprised me. ah, here is another fangirl. That is one of the student of this institution where I work now. It’s common now for me to hear them screaming and giggling at each other like crazy while listening to BTS’ MV.

Aiguu, congratulations bangtan-ah, you guys are doing great. I sighed.
While they’re still screaming and playing DNA loudly, I’m here trying to focus on my work. But, my thought keeps wondering to two years ago, when I decided to leave. No, I run away.

 

“Eunah-ssi, she’s no longer in this agency. “ said Sejin hyung.
“mwo?! Hyung, you’d better be joking. It’s not funny by the way.” Hobi said.
“aniya. I’m serious here. that’s why I asked you guys to gather here because I need to tell you this and also hand these to you guys. “ he said while putting down several envelopes in front of me. “she asked me to give this to you earlier.”
I could tell that all the hyungs are surprised and a bit of annoyed at the sudden news. What happened exactly? I don’t even know either. Last time I saw her, walking out from PDnim office. Had I know that’s the last time I could see her in person, I would run to her right away. Just, why would you do this to us eunah-ya, to me?
They all reached for the letter with their names on it, on the last piece of letter which Hobi hyung took, I realized that there’s nothing for me and V hyung. “eoh? There’s none for Taehyungie and jungkookie” Hobi hyung said and I could see that Jimin hyung elbowed him frantically.
V hyung looked empty and he gave out a bitter smile. He asked if that’s all and he said he has an appointment with Minjae. So he left with unidentified expression on his face.
Me, on the other side, not knowing what to do and how to react either. They‘re all started to read the letter from Eunah so I told them I’ll go to the studio because there’s something I left behind.I refused when Sejin hyung offered me a drive. I just need some time, alone.

I entered the studio, turn on the lamp and plop down on the couch. The emptiness of this room is strangely comforting. I couldn’t think of why would she left and why would she left nothing for V hyung and me. AISH, that thought annoyed me. 
I looked at the picture on the desk. A butterfly drawing which looked like three-years old’ drawing. It’s hers. I still remember when she get bored while waiting and she drew it on my notebook. I also remember when I kissed her quietly after I found that she fell asleep on this couch. I also remember how she usually hid my phone on the nook of this couch when I got too into it and ignored her. 
I put my hands on the nook carelessly, hoping that she’ll try to fool me by saying it’s no hidden there. But, how could it be, she left already. she left jungkook-ah, how can you be so dumb? Didn’t you hear it before? Stupid.
Just then, tip of my finger touched something at the corner of the nook. I got surprised and pull it out. it’s a small brown box with my name written on it. It’s her writing. I know it.
I opened the box furiously, getting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter