Chapter 13 - It's a lie.

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with sore throat and medium fever. I check my phone and it's 4 a.m. I have to get ready to the airport. I got a message from Seunghyun oppa saying that I can't be late. I replied the text and blink my eyes few times to regain my sense. I get up and feel headache. The room feels tumbling in my eyes. I close my eyes for seconds before I finally get up to wash myself. I don't remember when did I finally fell asleep, i remember talking nonsense with taehyung then i continue working on the script. I guess i fell asleep for one or two hours. Aiish- i guess i can get some sleep on the flight later.

I drink medicine to at least minimize the fever and headache. I get dressed, check again my luggage and finally headed to the airport. 

I am busy reading the script agaiin in the taxi, make sure it doesn't messed up. I shock a bit when the driver told me we're arrived.

I pay the taxi fare and get off from the car. I found coordi squad and joined them. They told me i look so pale and drowsy so they applied red liptint on my lips and peach blush-on to my cheekbones. I took a glance at my phone and i do look a bit healthier. Right i can't let them see me sick. I am new here and i won't let them think i'm not capable with such kind of works.

I haven't see bangtan and the managers. I am about to ask yoon seo, one of the coordi, when i heard loud cheering and excited screaming. A black van stop and suga get off, followed by others, handsomely. I can't believe i see this live with my eyes. Taehyung look so good in his outfit and jungkook, even better. But i can see jungkook eyebag and red eyes, i thought he must lack of sleep again. 

I meet jungkook eyes, he frowns and i turn around avoiding eye contact. I walk with bangtan crew. Ahh right, sejin oppa ever told me to be as invisible as possible. Bighit doesn't want any scandal arises during the promotion.

I hear notification on my phone and i check it before i get on the plane, "you put on makeup? Unusual"

"I need to look good too, as you do" i reply.

Jungkook replies with LOL sticker and i put my phone on airplane mode afterwards.

 

---------------------------------------------------------Bangtan' first day schedule in jeju is scary. I pity them because they're sweating a lot and yet they still performing with all might everytime we move to next schedule. 

I am so busy following the managers and got worse. I feel so dizzy when i make sudden move and i just realize that i got high temperature. I decided not to think about it because my father said "you're what you think". So i hypnotize myself that i'm not sick. 

I am on a van taking us back to the hotel. I finally can rest for a while. I get off from the van and surprise when sejin oppa ask me to join the short briefing in VIP room on the first floor across the pool. I sigh but have no choice but joined them. 

The room is not so large with sofas and a small table on it. I notice bangtan is there looking so tired but still so hype. 

I close the door and standing near sejin oppa. I blink my eyes couple times because my view get blurry and the pain in my head is no joke. Hang on lee eun-ah, it supposed to be short briefing though. I said to myself. Hyunsoo oppa starts the briefing for tomorrow. I check the clock and its 11p.m. i listen carefully to the schedule and starts writing on a paper on my filecase. I wrote half of the schedule, i guess, when i realize a single blood drop on the paper and it multipled. I touch my nose and my hands get red by the blood. I seek for tissues but i left my bag in the room and i can see no tissues around. I want to run to the toilet but it will arise suspicions so i decided to sneak backwards and hide half of my body behind sejin oppa. Thanks to sejin oppa well-built body, i get covered so well, i guess. I put my head down, hoping no one no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter