Chapter 20 - A Startover

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been avoiding taehyung since i gave him back the bracelet and also jungkook. 

I Ignore his call and took further walk around if i noticed him from afar. We happened to accidentally met each other but i put excuses and walked away from him. 

I am not sure why did i do so, but i am not ready to talk to taehyung and i still in shock so i can't meet jungkook. I sighed when i think about jungkook. I miss him so bad, i guess i've fallen for him. I know he's lying but i feel bad for him. He realized i have feelings for taehyung, it must be hurt for him and i never realized that. Deep inside, i want to be with him but i realized if i do so, he'll the one who hurt most, taehyung too.

 

January 4th, 2016

"Ahh aniyaa, you need more rest. I'll go to dorm right now." I said to namjoon on phone. "Ohh, see you soon"

I packed my stuff and wear my coat. Oh no! I realized they must be at dorm. Aish- what should i do when i meet taehyung or jungkook? Aiish- how can i forgot?!

I checked their schedule and found out that tae and hoseok are in the middle of Star King recording. I sighed. 

What about jungkook? Aaish- he must be in dorm right now. 

Aah, that's fine. I can just sneak in and straight to namjoon's room so i don't have to see jungkook. 

I pressed the elevator button down and wait. The door opened and i shocked a lot found that jungkook, jimin and yoongi is there. I manage my shocked expression and greet them. 

"What is it? Why are you so shocked?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Ohh! Eunah-ya! Eiiysh- you two are surely match made in heaven. Even when we don't have schedule, you guys can meet up. Aiish- i'm so envy with our jungkookie~" jimin gladly greet me. I surprised with his words and i can see jungkook awkwardly staring at opposite direction. 

Yoongi and jimin must've realized long silence between us. "Ehem, where are you going?" Jungkook asked me.

I stared at him in disbelief, i thought i misheard. "Me? Ahh, i am going to meet namjoon. You guys are going for dance practice?" 

They're all nod in unison. I can't stand more awkward situation so i tell them i'll be leaving first. Jimin cut me, "eiiyh- what is it? You guys look so distant. No need to be shy. Jungkook-ah, you can talk to her. We'll be at studio. " i am about to refuse his idea, when they gladly waved at me. "Annyeong eunah-ya! Yaa! Jungkookie, take care of her, understand?" And they walked to the studio.

 

We stood in silence not knowing what to do. He pressed the elevator button. I suddenly get interested with a blood donation poster posted on the wall, trying to distract myself from awkward situation. aish- jimin, that kid. 

The door opened and jungkook step aside, he hold the door and let me in. 

I nodded and entered the elevator and press 1, he step backwards and stared at me. Awkward with the situation, i said thankyou and waved at him before i forcefully pressed the closed button. The door's about to closed when he jumped in and hug me tight. The door's closed and we're heading down. 

"Jungkook-ah,", i am about to let go but he hug me tighter.

"I'll stop when it's down already. Just stay still, please."

I start to tears up, aah~ why do it's feel so hurt inside. 

Jungkook wipes my tears and waved at me when the door opened on the first floor. I walked to the restroom to wash my face and headed to dorm soon after.

 

 

I pressed the lock-code on the door and entered the dorm while announcing i'm here already. Jin oppa show up and he told me to be quite because namjoon's finally fallen asleep. I smirk at how thoughtful jin oppa to namjoon. Aiguu~ i understand, namjoon still on recovery progress after collapsed due to long promotion schedule of their comeback. I walk inside carefully and sat on the couch. Jin oppa sat next to me and we talked about many things, mostly joking randomly and sharing about recipees.

"How is it with jungkook?" He finally asked. I know others will going to ask such question, but i never expect it from jin oppa. 

I smiled lightly and said everything is fine. I stared at opposite direction and to the empty wall, feeling uneasy. 

"Eunah-ya,"

I turned to him, "should we go out for a while?", he continues

I smiled, he is sure like mother for everyone. He knows best even when i try to hide it well. I nodded and he tell me to wait while he put on cap and coat.

 

We spend hours grocery shopping, jin oppa insist i have to eat dinner in dorm so i told him i'll cook. He laughed happily. We stopped by a coffee shop and he bought me my favourite, iced caramel machiato. I frowns, how do he know t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter