Chapter 12 - Kiss(?)

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo- aigooo- nomu himdeuro" i hear sighs and complains when we arrived at the dorm. 

I threw my bag on the couch and threw myself after. Tae-hyung threw himself next to me and lay his head on my left shoulder. 

We gathered on the couch while resting. 

Today is the last day of our intense practice. We'll fly to Jeju island tomorrow for our schedule. Sejin oppa came ini and brief us about our super morning flight at 6a.m in the morning. Everyone smiling sarcastically and act as if they're crying hearing the news. I check the clock, its already 11p.m. guess we won't get enough sleep again. I sigh. I check my phone and there's a reply text from eun-ah. She told me to sleep because of early flight tomorrow. I reply her text telling her to rest too. She replies that she's still working on speech and radio script requested by seunghyun hyung. I told her to sleep right after she finished it. She sent panda sticker saying OK. I smile and trying to get involve in the conversation. I just realized they're talking about eunah. Its just a week passed and they're all admiring eunah for her lively character and her beauty. Seems like they've all experienced eunah' kindness. 

I notice tae-hyung reacts to the conversation with just expressions. He sometimes look proud, he smiles, smirks and even looks surprised and jealous when he listens to others' bragging about eunah caring to them. I sigh and smirk lightly at it. 

"Yaa, yaa, yaa. How about our maknae jungkookie? Wuuu~~ i guess she must be so affectionate to you.. Aah, so envy..", jimin hyung teasing me. Everyone stares at me. I also notice tae-hyung looks so awkward. 

" not really. We're busy working so we rarely have a time to talk and meet up" i said while  learning tae-hyung expression.

"Mianhae jungkookie. You must be jealous because we're talking about your crush. Namjoonie even said she is her ideal type before." Hobi hyung said.

I stare at tae-hyung and he stares blankly at his phone. I guess he tried to avoid such conversation.

"Ah anieyo hyung. I am not jealous at all. She doesn't even mine." I said.

"Jinjja? Yaah, are you upset? Are you really give up if one of us start dating her?" Jin hyung ask. Everyone seems so curious though they're teasing me. They expect an answer, so i reply, "ne. Gwenchana hyung"

Everyone get so silence and staring at me. Tae hyung too. This is what i expected, i know he would react on this. "Since you're hyungs, i should give up on you." I adds.

Everyone exclaims, amazed wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter