Chapter 21 - Confusion

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're both panting heavily after running few blocks. We're resting, more like hiding actually, on an alley near the conveinience store. He hug me while leaned on the wall and covered me with his coat. Due to our height differences, i can only see his chest and his neck. I have no choice but lean on his chest, so close to even smell his parfum. It feels so awkward.

 

We're just met at a while ago and he put on his coat on me while said he wanted to talk to me. I remembered he's about to talk when a girl passed and stared at him closely, a moment after, three girls walked passed us and stared curiously on him while whispered to her friends, seemed like they noticed who is he. I stared at him and he seemed noticed it might be chaos if they found out. I am about to asked him to leave first and meet at the corner of the street to avoid mass suspicions, when he said, "we'll run on three, understand?" 

I frowned at him and he smirked then started to count, "one, - three!", he grab my right hand and run to the opposite direction. I surprised and have no choice but to follow him. I peek and noticed a group of girls chased us. Aiish- of course, he is dumb, they must be curious since we run away. We turned at the junction and he dragged me to this alley and covered me with his coat, that's how we ended-up in this awkward situation.

 

I step back when i hear a group of girls coming closer noisily, looking for us. He quickly pull me closer to him and cover me perfectly with his coat. Damn, it's more closer than before. He hug my waist close to him and i lean my head on his chest. I hissed but then i realized something interesting. His heartbeat racing rapidly. Eommo~ does he nervous?

 

Aaah~ andwae~ it must because of all the running before. 

 

I can hear it's getting quite out there, i am sure he heard that but why does he hasn't let me go? 

I look up from the coat and he look down stare at me. His nose almost touch mine, i thought it won't happen due to our height differences. We stare for minutes. I cursed myself, why can't i let myself go. Aiish- 

"Yaa, i think you need some growth suplemen. Should i bought you one?" He said.

I pout and hit his chest lightly with my fist, he ouch jokingly then we laugh out loud. 

I step back and take off the coat, but he put it back on me. "It's cold" he said.

He peek out to see if it's safe to move. He turn back to me and i slap his arms, "ouch! Aah, wae?" He nags.

"Yaa! How can you drag me to run all the way here? Aish-" i slap him again.

He grin handsomely. "then what should i do? Should i left you and run by myself?"

"I am about to ask you to part with me and we can meet at the other side of the road. " 

"Aiish- andwae. How can you say so?" He shook his head in disbelief.

"It's just how usually we do when people notice me and jungkook." I said. 

There's a long silence between us. I curse myself for saying it so bluntly. 

He cleared his throat breaking the silence, he hold my left hands, intertwining our fingers, "let's go. I'll take you home" 

I stare at him and stand still, "i won't leave you alone". 

I surprised at his words then i follow him walking out from the alley. 

We're walking side by side along the road, holding hands. " ehemm, taehyung-ah, you can let my hands go now", i said.

He clucked, "andwae~ i said i won't leave you alone", and he hold it tight while swinging it as we walk.

I smirk, " aah~ so what happen in jeju?", i stare at him.

He cleared his throat nervously. I smirk staring, teasing him. 

He sighed and grin heartlessly, "mianhae eunah-ya."

I smile as a respon. "Yaa, but why did you gave it back to me? You don't like it?" 

I frowned at him. "The bracelet", he continues.

"Aaaahh~~ so it's really from you? Why did you give me that bracelet though?" I ask him.

He cleared his throat, i can tell he's embarrased. "I give it to you as my replacement.", he explained.

I frowned at him, " so it will always be with you while i can't", he said and turned to me, giving me a light smile that sent butterflies on my stomach. I feel warm on both cheeks and turn away, avoiding his gaze. We continues walking in silence. 

"About before," he starts, "why did you give it back to me?"

I stares at empty road in front of us, nervous. How would i explain it to him. Geez, i don't think i can do it. "Oh! Look, the moon is so bright. Wow!", i try to change the topic.

He stop and pull my hands so i stop and turn facing him. " you don't like it?", he ask.

I stares at his brown eyes staring at me closely. I curse myself. I ran to him at this hour just to tell him everything, just to confess so he understand, and now all my courage has dissappeared. Geez. I shook my head as an answer.

"Then why did you return it to me?" He ask me once again, demands an answer.

I know i can't run away again from him, i know it's always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter