Chapter 23 - One Night

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

aiish.. I am so done. How can my mom and dad force me to sleep in one room with taehyungie? Even though we are childhood friend, we've grew up no, of course it's different. aiish. I glance into the kitchen and watch how happy my mom is laughing a nice and loud smile with taehyungie. I sigh recalling years ago when taehyungie last sleep over in my house.

January, 2009

“You finally came here to sleepover?”

“ohh! I bought you some snacks my mom prepared for us and I prepared this one special for you. Jjan!” taehyungie said while pulled out two carton of strawberry milk from his carton bag full of boxes and snacks. 

“wuuaaah¬ strawberry milk! You surely know how to make me happy!” I ran and hug him tight but short before I grab his arms and drag him inside the house out of excitement. “eomma! Appa!! Taehyungie is here!” I shout out loud, excited.

Taehyungie gave his big and clear smile to my parents and he handed boxes of meal and fruits from his mom to my mother. It’s not the first time he came to my house but it will be the first time he sleepover here. I am so excited so I cleaned up the house repeatedly, not wanting to look bad to him. 

“oh, taehyung-ah, you should go fishing with me tomorrow, okay?” my dad interrupted while linked his arms around tae’s shoulder. 

My eyes get widen and before I could open my mouth to refuse my dad’s offer, I heard tae’s already explained, “aah, I would like to abeonim, but I am so sorry, but can we go fishing next time? I promised to have a one full day just for our princess, lee eun-ah, tomorrow.” He calmly explains while winked his eyes to me. I laughed at his action but then I put on act as if I am the one who give the order and even my dad cannot bother us whatever it is. 

I clear my throat before adding, “That’s right dad. You should go fishing next time with him if you want. You cannot have it tomorrow. It can be helped.” I said while raising my chin up trying to look convincing and determined. 

“eommo- what happen here? who are you to decide where and when taehyungie should go or not? Are you his mother now?” my dad replied. I noticed tae was already spurting out a short laugh at my dad reply. 

“appa! I told you not to bother our plan tomorrow remember? Aishh, molla. For tomorrow, kim tae hyung is mine!” I said out loud, so confident, in front of my mom, my teasing-looking dad and surprised taehyungie. I clear my throat again and I glance to them and I noticed that they were staring at me in awe. “I mean, that,,,, I mean tomorrow,,, just for tomorrow…,, he is..,, ehem,, mine” I scratched my neck and suddenly feel so hot inside. I could tell that my mom and my dad were looking at me in disbelief and soon after, they will tease me for my whole lifetime. I couldn’t imagine how taehyungie reacted to my words a while ago and I have no intention to know right now. I fanned myself with my hands and excuse myself out to the terrace to avoid the stares. 

Aish, how could I said that a while ago. “What if taehyungie feel awkward with me later on?” I stand on the steps on my terrace, a short steps before the green grass area. “Aissh. You are such a fool eunah-ya”. I said to myself while knocking my head few times. 

“gwenchana.. I won’t change. I like it.”

I shocked myself hearing tae’s voice so sudden very close on my right. I must’ve step back a bit so my left feet slips on the second step. I surprised and try to gained back my balance but it was too late, I fell down on the grass. 

“yaa! Are you okay?” taehyungie rushed and checked if I got injured somewhere. 

“aish! Taehyung-ah!” I slapped his arms.

“ah, waeee? Are you okay?” he said while caressing his arms after I slapped him hard.

“why did you appear so suddenly? I am so surprised. Yaa!” I slapped his arms few times and he laughed then dodges from my attacks.

“yaa, stop it!” he said while finally caught my hands and hold it tight. He hiss and nagging on how it hurt his arms. I pout and pull out my tongue to . 

He laughed and I gave him death look as fierce as I could. How can he laugh at times like this? He stopped laughing and stares back at me intensively. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. He moves his face closer to mine and stares right into my eyes deeply. 

I couldn’t stand his stares so I look down avoiding eye contact with him. I could see he’s got pimple on his cheek and I could see his plump lips up close from here. “ehem, yaa, taehyung-ah!” I said nervously.

“hmm?” he responds while tilting his head and still stares at me. Aigoo, I think it will be raining soon, it so hot recently. I want to fanning myself with my hands and that’s when I realized he still hold my hands. 

“eunah-ya,” he calmly call my name. It is weird, he always calls my name so loud and cheerfully, hearing him calling my name so sweetly makes me nervous but somehow, I like it. 

“hemm? Wae?” I respond and finally gather up courage to stares back at him. 

“are you really okay?” he asked softly.

“of course. Why wouldn’t I?” I answered him trying to look confident and sure. 

He smiles lightly but he never stops staring at me, instead he moves his face closer to me. The tip of our nose was almost touched, I step back a little but he held my hands still. He stared at me closely and he tilt his head a little while reaching for my lips. I surprised but strangely I don’t feel like I want to step back even a little to avoid him. I don’t know, I just kind of want it too. I hold my breath and close my eyes shut tightly, I am so nervous. He stops when the tip of his lips barely touches mine. I didn’t have courage to open my eyes to look at him so I just sit still waiting.

I can feel he move closer and the touches in my lips get more and more real but so slowly and I am kind of desperate, what it is, what if tae just teasing me and make fun of me. 

“ kids! Are you not eating?” my dad shout from the door and we awkwardly parting from each other. 

Tae was looking at the other side, facing his back towards me. ‘aiish, so you sure just want to tease me right? Just you wait kim tae.’ I said to myself. “nee appa! I’m going in!” I replied to my dad and run inside the house. 

I rushed to the kitchen and sit at the dining table. Tae followed after and he sat next to me. I feel cheated but when I saw him, I feel nervous remembering what happened just before. I glanced at him and I can’t help but stares at his lips. Aigoo, what am I doing? I bit my lower lips. Aish, why suddenly this house get hotter every minutes? I took a glass of cola on my left and gulped it down. 

“yaa, eunah-ya,that’s taehyungie’s” my mom said. I blurt out the cola out of my shocked. 

“gwenchana eommonie. We always share though.” Tae said to my mom, “you can drink it, should I pour you some more?” tae asked me while staring at me closely.

I shook my head and cursed myself in my head, aigoo, how can I be so careless. I hissed and shoving meat to my mouth due to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter