Chapter 14 - Twisted

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunah-ya! Lee eunah! Yaa!"

I woke up because ji-yeon eonnie pat me and yell at me. I open my eyes and look at her worried face in front of me. "Ohh, waeyo eonnie?" I response slowly. I can't focus on her face. I blink couple times.

"Yaa, gwenchana? You're sweating a lot." She touch my cheeks, "eommona, you got fever. Do you need to go to hospital?" She asks.

I shook my head and tell her i'm fine. I do feel dizzy and pain all over my body, besides it's so cold, i won't leave my bed. 

"I'll tell sejin oppa you need to rest. You've finished your work for today, right? Don't worry. You just have to sleep."

"Gomawo eonnie. I'll catch up when i get better later." 

"Andwae. You need to rest, we still have one more day here. Tell me if you need to go to the hospital."

I nod lightly. "I'll tell them to bring you breakfast. Make sure you eat some and drink the medicine, okay?" She adds.

I nod and said thankyou to her. 

I feel bad because i get worse today. Eiiysh, i feel pain in my stomach, i get off from the bed and run lightly to the bathroom, i feel like i want to throw up. 

I wash up a bit and my breakfast arrived. I thank the hotelier and close the door. I check the food but i don't feel like eat it. I get back to my bed and cover up with my blanket. I check my phone and notice a new messages on LINE. I reply eunsol text first saying i got fever and i want to sleep, i tell her i'll call her later. I read a message from jungkook, telling me to eat my breakfast and ask about my condition. I text him back saying i'm fine. One text from taehyung, told me to meet him at the beach near the hotel at 3p.m. ahh right, i forgot i have a date with him today. I want to cancel it but i think it will make him upset and curious, so i'm planning to meet him and ask him to stay somewhere inside the hotel. 

I text him saying okay and i put my phone on the table next to my bed. I feel so dizzy and sleepy.

 

I didn't realize i was asleep before. I wake up startled, cold and still having a bad headache. I check my phone and it's 3:15p.m

I get off from my bed, wash my face and put on light makeup because i look terribly pale.

I rushes out to the door and run outside, didn't realize someone is watching me from afar.

 

[Taehyung's P.O.V]

I am planning to confess to her last night but the short briefing ended up too long and in the middle of it, she went to interview with jungkook.

I do feel a bit jealous of him because he get to spend hours with eun-ah, but i realized i haven't own her so she is free. 

I am so happy when seunghyun hyung said we got 3hours break tomorrow so i texted her and asking her out. 

I open my bag and took a small navy pull-bag. I sit down at the edge of my bed and took a bracelet from the bag. Its a small silver chained bracelet with small fined made infinity symbol at the end of the hook. So simple, so eunah. I know she likes simple but beautiful design so i bought it for her. I smile looking at it and i wish she likes it too.

I check my watch and it's 3p.m. i put the bracelet on my pocket and walk to the beach alongside the hotel. I am so nervous so i keep reciting what to say on the way. 

She hasn't come so i decided to took a small walk back and forth on the sand, waiting for her while enjoying the sea shore and trying to calm myself a bit. 

She came a little later, i notice her running to the edge of the border between the sand and the road. I am so happy to see her and i want to a bit. It's quite far between us and she seems hesitant to get closer to me. She screamed out my name and she said something about moving inside. I pretend i can't hear her. I know she is worried about people might noticing us but i didn't want to confess to her in a hotel lounge though. Its okay if people noticed us, the news won't lasts long. I and she screamed louder than before. I held back my laugh and still pretend i didn't understand her which soon i regrets for my whole life. 

I gave her a sign to move closer to me and she sighed. I told her to give me a backhug. She rolled her eyes then she ran to me. I turned my back and wait for her. I frowned when she took longer time than predicted and i hear jungkook' voice calling me frantically.

I turned around and noticed eunah laying on the sand, jungkook held her shoulder. 

I ran to them. I touched her hands and realized she got a bad fever. I am about to hold her when jungkook lift her body and stood up, "hyung, please call sejin hyung. We need to take her to the hospital. I'll take her inside the hotel" he said.

I took out my phone and call sejin hyung. We ran to the hotel and put her on the couch. Jungkook carefully touched her cheeks to check her temperature. Sejin hyung came in from the front door and ask me to put her inside the van. I held her and lift her up then put her carefully on the van. I covered her with my coat. I am about to get on the van when sejin hyung held my shoulder. "No taehyung-ah. You and jungkook stay here. I'll take care of her. People might recognize you guys so you better stay here. Get some rest, i'll let you know the results"

I dazed but nodded at sejin hyung remark. I watched the van 'till it dissappeared and i turned around to get back to my room.

I notice jungkook also there. We stare at each other in silence before we finally off to our room. There's a long silence between us. We entered our room in silence, jungkook sat on his bed and i sat on the chair beside my the window. We're busy with our own thought, or busy thinking about eun-ah, i guess. I feel stuffed when i saw jungkook holding her before a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter