Chapter 19 - Break up

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jungkook's P.O.V]

 

She's agree to meet up with me. I said i'll come over to her place because i guess we need privacy and it's safer there. I finished my schedule performing on SBS. I changed my clothes and sneak out to her place right after we arrived at dorm. Namjoonie hyung just sighed when he noticed me rush out from the door, he must've know what i'm gonna do. Its 9:25p.m so i rush out to her place.

 

I walked at the corridor to her place. I noticed the door's not locked. I thought she must've left it open so i can come in. Eiish- what is she doing. It's dangerous. I entered and called her. She didn't respond. I walked inside carefully, "eunah-ya". 

I surprised when i get inside,  the place is such a mess. Her bag's on the floor and filecase is scattered around. The kitchen was miserable, pot lid on the floor. I took ot and put on the kitchen counter. I notice her coat lying on the floor beside the couch. Her shirt was on the couch. 

I noticed her room was opened slightly, i put on courage and entered the room. "eunah-ya, what are you doing?", she wasn't in her room either. I looked around and i guess she hasn't here yet, but the door's opened a while ago. I frowned. I begin to think something bad happen to her. Aish-.

 

I turned around when i heard footsteps coming closer. I startled at what i saw. 

She was standing in shocked staring at me. A large towel linked around covering her body, i can tell she's not wearing anything beneath the towel, and her hair looks messy and wet. Ahh, so she's just had shower. We stood still staring at each other for minutes before she grab the towel tightly and covering her chest area then run outside. I can hear the bathroom door is closed in rush. 

I cough a bit and i can feel warm on my cheeks. I walked to the bathroom, "mian, i didn't mean to sneak in. You can change in your room. I'll wait outside." I said. 

She didn't respond so i am about to wait outside, "aniya~ you can sit on the couch. I'll be quick", i smiled and answer okay to her.

 

I sat on the couch while playing games on my phone. I try to spent time with something to distract my mind from what i've just seen. I sighed trying to calm down myself.

 

She appeared minutes after in shirt and short-pink pants. She threw her towel on clothes hanger and she rush to the kitchen. I can tell she hasn't dry her hair. She's busy explaining she cooked me dinner and busy preparing the dishes, without looking at me. I know she's embarrassed. 

I took her towel and walk to her. I put it on her head and wipe it slowly. She startled a bit, "you have to make sure it's dry. You might caught a cold." 

"Ne~" she's back preparing the dishes and i help her took the dishes to small table on the livingroom.

 

"Jungkook-ah, how did you get in?" She asked between our dinner.

"Aah! You let the front door unlocked."

She frowned, "i closed it when i get here. Strange."

"Really? it's opened slightly when i came here. I thought you did it on purpose though. Did you know that's dangerous? It's quite empty around here. Aish- i almost got a heart attack before. The door's unlocked, your place was such a mess and you're nowhere to be seen. Your room was slightly opened though, and you appeared with just a towel suddenly, so i-" i stopped scolds her realizing i've talked too much. I peek at her and she is blushing. "Ehem", i get back munching because of sudden awkwardness.

 

We finished eating and i help her cleaned up. I've just sat on the couch with her when hyunsoo hyung called to get back to dorm. I sighed and she pats my shoulder lightly and giggled. 

I thought maybe it wasn't the right time to talk to her. I feel glad because i get to spend more days with her, but i also feel too much burdened. I can't keep deceiving her and it's not fair for her. 

"mianhae eunah-ya. I guess i have to get back"

"Gwenchana. You can come anytime though. Get some rest, you still have schedule tomorrow, right?" She smiled.

"Ohh. You too should rest. I'll text you" i her hair. 

She nodded. "Ah! I'll packed you some dishes. I made it a lot. Wait a bit" then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter