Extras - Lost and found

Meant to V
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyungie didn’t go out with Minjae, truthfully, he never had appointment with him. He’s just made an excuse to rush out to her place.

He rode taxi to her apartment, run upstairs as soon as he arrived and press the password that he remember clearly. He opened the door frantically and found nothing but almost empty room. There’s only a desk on the corner.he checked other room but he found nothing but empty closet and an empty bed. there’s no single trace left about her. desperately, he walked out from the room and plop down on the cold floor in the living room. He looked around and feel more empty. how could she done this to me, he thought to himself. 
He looked at small bag on the kitchen counter. He tried to focus on what he saw, making sure that he’s not hallucinating. It’s real, there’s a paper bag on the counter. so he rushed out to check what’s in it.
He grabbed the paper bag which actually has KIM TAEHYUNG’S on it. He looked inside and found a mug and a tumbler. his heart dropped when he saw this.  Why did she leave this here?he pulled out the mug. It’s a mug they made together when they went out for a date not too long ago. It’s what he made for her; he craved her name and his name on the side of the mug.he craved “I LOVE YOU” on the inside of the mug.
He pulled out the tumbler and a note fell. He pick it up and found her writing there, ‘MORE WATER, LESS COLA’

aish, taehyungie plop down on the floor and resting his back on the drawers behind him. this time, he’s crying his heart out.he stayed there for a long time, sobbing loudly. He doesn’t care anymore. He just can’t bear his painful heart.
-
Spring, 2017.
The dorm was so busy and packed. They’re all gather here since it’s their day off and they use it to packed their stuffs because they’ll soon moving to their new dorm. 
Everyone is there, busy with their own stuffs. Jimin and Hobi, as expected, the most diligent ones, finished packing their stuffs early and decided to help out other member.
They started from Tae’s room, they made an agreement that they will help him if Tae made them drinks. So they started working while Tae’s preparing the drinks.

Jimin started by the bottom drawer of the closet. He opens up and starting to take out everything. He was trying to pull out a coat that get stuck deep in the drawer when a USB drive fell down. ‘eoh? What’s this?’ he thought while picked it up to see.it’s an ordinary USB drive attached to a string which has a paper strap with ‘Tae’s’ written on it.

“hyung, look here. what do you think this be?” he asked hobi who’s busy with books and other things on the desk.

“mwol? USB drive? It’s taehyungie’s, right?” he said. “I know, but, why does it stays here deep inside if it’s important?” jimin seems curious.

"you’re right.” Hobi now got the point. “yaa yaa, could it be, that, that thing, you know, it’s,, “ hobi stuttered and hesitate to continue.

“heeiy hyung, aniyaa, aniyaa,,” jimin who’s understood said, “ he isn’t like you and namjoon hyung you know. He’s pure.”

hobi giggled, not getting offended by his words. “then, should we look at it? Wait, let me see,” hobi reached out his hands to see closer to the drive and he widen his eyes for seconds then furrowed his eyebrows again, “aish molla, let’s just see what’s inside.” 

They plugged in the drive in Tae’s MacBook which’s there since a while, playing music. They turned off the music and looked what’s inside the drive. There’s only one file on the disk. It’s a video titled ‘ANNYEONG’ and they could see that familiar face on the thumbnail. Hobi clicked the video and her face appeared on the screen. Jimin quickly stop the video.

they both staring at each other for seconds with their eyes widen and surprised expression.

“jimin-ah, go get taehyungie, tell him to be quick. Ppali!” hobi said frantically and jimin runs while yelling out loud “taehyung-ah!! Yaa!! Come quick!! Mwo? Forget the drinks,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter