Chapter 9

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Returning to Taiwan

2 weeks before Aaron’s 16th birthday ~

No matter how hard Aaron tried to call Gui Gui, he couldn’t. He left many worried messages but she never returned it. He wanted to fly to the US to find her but he couldn’t his parents made him stay to go to school. He even called the rest of the gang but no matter how hard they tried they couldn’t reach her. Everyone worried about her and tried to instant message her but there were no reply. No one knew her home phone because they only called her cell. Aaron started losing sleep and didn’t eat as much. In class he couldn’t focus so his grades started to drop. No matter what his friends told him, he wouldn’t listen.

Hebe: Aaron it’s been a week since you haven’t had enough sleep and food. You are gonna faint if you continue this.
Calvin: It’s useless Hebe, We tried but he just won’t eat.
Hebe: Aaron do you really think it’s worth it? Gui Gui could be really busy. Maybe have test, went on a vacation with her grandpa, out on dates, or other things.
Aaron: She’s not on a date!!!
Hebe: No matter what she’s probably just busy… don’t do this to yourself.
Aaron: It’s none of your business.
Calvin: She’s just worried.
Hebe: It’s okay Calvin. Aaron, you have to eat. (thinks of a was to get him to eat) If you don’t eat and Gui Gui finds out your treating yourself like this because of her she would be mad.
Aaron immediately ran to the kitchen a grab a bowl of rice and tries to eat it. But no matter how hard he tried it was hard for him to sallow because he was still worried about Gui Gui.
Aaron: (thinking) Where is she? What happened? Is she Okay? Something is wrong but what is it? What if she got kidnap? Even if she had a lot of homework and test she would still call me. She can’t be on a trip with her grandpa. Her grandpa is sick in bed. ERG Gui Gui why do you always have to make me worry?

In the US~

As you all know Gui Gui's grandfather is sick so Gui Gui has to stay with her grandfather. Lately he’s been really sick so Gui Gui asked their doctor to come to their home and watch out for her grandpa while she had school. One day she came home and rush to her grandpa like she always does when she get home, she saw him in bed lying there lifeless. She didn’t know why because before she left, her grandpa seemed a little better from before, but now lying there lifeless on the bed made her scared. She dropped her backpack and ran to her grandpa and held his hand tight. Gui Gui’s grandpa looked as if he wanted to tell her something but he was to weak. With all his might he whispered into Gui Gui’s ear and said~

Great Mr. Wu: Gui Gui…
Gui Gui: Grandpa what is it?
Great Mr. Wu: You must take good care of yourself when I’m not around. You must wear warm clothes, eat healthy and always be happy. My poor little ghost has suffered so much at home and at school.
Gui Gui: Grandpa don’t say that as long as I have you I’ll be fine.
Great Mr. Wu: (pats Gui Gui’s head) Silly ghost I can’t be with you forever.
Gui Gui: But Grandpa with out you how can I live?
Great Mr. Wu: (voice weaker than before) Little Ghost you must. No matter what just remember I will always be with in your heart. As long as you think of me I’m there. Take care of your self and remember I love you. When I die I want you to sell my company to someone you trust. All the things that belonged to me is now all yours. No matter what you must keep you parent’s company though. Gui Gui promise me.
Gui Gui: (crying) Grandpa you won’t die. You can’t.
Great Mr. Wu: Promise me.
Gui Gui: I promise…

Suddenly he no long gripped Gui Gui’s hand. At that point Gui Gui knew she had lost another person she loved. She cried and cried shaking her grandpa so that he would wake up again, but it was no use. She lost him. After her grandpa’s death, Gui Gui became lifeless. She didn’t eat and sleep. She got sick so she stayed in bed. She couldn’t even get off the bed. The servants brought in food for her but she didn’t even touch it. She didn’t even bother to pick up the phone. She didn’t have the strength to talk even if it was Aaron. 3 days went by and the servants got worried. They decided to call Gui Gui’s friend and asked them to try to convince Gui Gui to not be so down.

Ting Wei: Gui Gui cheer up, if your grandpa sees you like this he would be mad.
Gui Gui: He can’t see me. He’s dead.
Shan Jie: Don’t you know that he’s watching you from heaven?
Ting Wei: Yea. He is probably crying seeing you in this condition.
Gui Gui: I don’t know what to do now.
Shan Jie: Why don’t we go to Taiwan? Didn’t you say you miss them?
Gui Gui: How? I still need to find someone I trust and sell Grandpa’s company like he asked.
Ting Wei: Why don’t you sell it to my father and Shan Jie’s father? I mean after all they’ve been working with your grandpa for a long time and knows the company inside out.
Gui Gui: But would they want to by it?
Shan Jie: I heard my parents said that they have already started the paper works with your Grandpa, and now it’s up to you if you want to or not.
Gui Gui: What am I suppose to do with that money?
Ting Wei: Talk to your Grandpa’s Lawyer and secretary. They will give you the detail on everything.
Shan Jie: But you must eat and be healthy if you want to go back to Taiwan. (started feeding her soup.)

Within 2 days Gui Gui got better. Gui Gui had to go back and forth signing off the papers to sell her Grandpa’s company and finish up her Grandpa’s funeral. It was scheduled that Gui Gui, Ting Wei, and Shan Jie to go to Taiwan in 3 days. Ting Wei and Shan Jie decided to transfer with Gui Gui to school in Taiwan. They had promised her that they would be best friends with her forever so in order to keep that promise they decided to follow her. Since their parents are rich, their parents immediately hire someone to purchase a house in Taiwan so that their kids could stay. Gui Gui finally had the chance to return home. She couldn’t wait to see Aaron. After all their paper works were done, Gui Gui, Shan Jie, and Ting Wei left for Taiwan.

Gui Gui: You know you don’t have to transfer with me right?
Shan Jie: silly ghost how are we going to be best friends forever if you live in Taiwan.
Gui Gui: of course we can. Me and Aaron are still the bestest friends there are in the world.
Ting Wei: Oh so even if we switched schools for you we are still no match of Aaron?
Gui Gui: Of course not. Me and Aaron has many memories that can’t be erased.
Shan Jie: Yea Yea whatever I really want to see who this Aaron is who could have you so hypnotized like that.
Gui Gui: I bet your gonna love him. He’s the best. Too bad he doesn’t no I’m coming or else he would be really excited.

Arrive in Taiwan~

Shan Jie: So where are we going?
Gui Gui: Aaron’s house!!!
Ting Wei: No let’s drop our stuff off first.
Gui Gui: Then lets go to my house. You guys need to know where it is first.
Shan Jie: It’s cool with me. Ting Wei?
Ting Wei: K

They all went to Gui Gui’s house. All of a sudden all her past good and bad memories rushed back to her. Standing in front of house, frozed up.

Ting Wei: Hey Gui Gui what’s wrong?
Gui Gui: (snapped out) Oh.. Huh?
Shan Jie: He asked you what’s wrong.
Gui Gui: Oh nothing let’s go in.

Everything looked the same as before she left. The house was clean and without a sight of dust. Her servants greeted her and were excited that she was back after so long. Gui Gui rushed to her room on the top floor. Once she got in her room it looked different. There were many stitch dolls, and other gifts. She grabbed one of it and there was a letter attached to it.
Letter~ Hey Gui Gui it’s Aaron. If you read this you must be in Taiwan again huh? XD I miss you it’s been a year since you left. Don’t you like all the gifts here? I gave you a small gift for all the months you left me. I guess this is the only way of allowing me to think that your still here. Gui Gui come back.

Gui Gui: wow there’s so many gifts. Did he really buy me one for all the months I’ve been gone?
Shan Jie: There you are. I’ve been looking for you. Wow your room is even bigger than mine.
Ting Wei: Why are there so many gifts here? Let me guess they are all from Aaron?
Gui Gui: He bought me one for each month that I’ve been gone.
Shan Jie: you’ve been gone for 5 years and there are 12 months so that means there are over 60 gifts here. Wow he reall doesn’t know where to spend money besides on you huh?
Gui Gui: I wonder where he is. His house is across from here you wanna come along?
Ting Wei and Shan Jie: sure.

Ting Wei drove them to Aaron’s house.
Gui Gui: It’s weird there’s no cars.
Shan Jie: Maybe his not home.
Gui Gui: They have many no way there’s none. I still have the keys Aaron gave me. Lets go in.

Gui Gui went into the house.

Servant: Excuse me who are you guys?
Servant 2: Are you the new workers?
Gui Gui: Umm I’m looking for Aaron?
Servant: Didn’t you know Mr. Aaron and his parents moved to a different house? Only once a month they return here.
Gui Gui: Do you know their address?
Servant: I’m sorry I’m just a servant here I don’t know. Are you Mr. Aaron’s Girlfriend?
Gui Gui: (thinking) Girlfriend? Aaron has a girlfriend? ~Answers~ No, I’m his best friend.
Servant: Oh Okay. I’m Sorry but if you want I can take a message for you.
Gui Gui: Um okay can you tell Aaron that Gui Gui is looking for him?
Servant: Sure. Can you please leave your number and address?
Gui Gui: Here’s my number and Aaron should know where I live.
Servant: Okay I’ll let him know once he comes here next month.
Gui Gui: thanks.

Gui Gui and her friends left and went to the school they were going to start tomorrow.
Ting Wei: It’s pretty big.
Shan Jie: Not as big as the one in the US but it’s the biggest out of all the schools here. Gui Gui why aren’t you talking?
Gui Gui: I have to wait one more month to talk to Aaron. I should’ve called Aaron and tell him I was coming then I could’ve seen him by now.
Shan Jie: It’s okay it’s only one more month. You lasted 5 years.
Ting Wei: Yea.
Gui Gui: I didn’t even call him in the last few weeks because of my grandpa. And it’s his birthday in 3days including today.
Ting Wei: Cheer up. What if he comes home earlier?
Gui Gui: your right.
Shan Jie: Go home take a get a goodnight sleep and we’ll pick you up tomorrow morning.
Gui Gui: Okay, call me when you guys get home.
Shan Jie: Okie

Ting Wei dropped Gui Gui off at her house and then went home with Shan Jie. (they are going to live together since they are best friends)

On the way home~
Shan Jie: Wow Aaron must be really important to her huh?
Ting Wei: I know right? You jealous?
Shan Jie: Pssshhh No?
Ting Wei: Yea right. When are you going to tell her you like her?
Shan Jie: When I think it’s the right time. She’s still thinking about Aaron.
Ting Wei: But he’s only her best friend.
Shan Jie: I don’t know. I think it’s to soon. She just lost her grandfather, don’t put stress on her.

======================================================================================================================

*Will Gui Gui meet Aaron Before his birthday or after his birthday?
*Will she recognize Aaron once she sees him?
*Where will she meet him?
*Shan Jie Likes Gui Gui? When Will he tell her? But still you know Aaron will win in the end XD

PLEASE COMMENT I READ ALL OF THEM I JUST HARDLY REPLY BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND ALOT OF HOMEWORK. XP i only had 2 hours of sleep =[ still i went on an uploaded. Hope you like it. it might have many mistakes more than b4 because i'm really sleepy but please let me know the mistakes you found so i can fix it thanks

To Kodocha2007~ I heard their new cd will come out in January but i don't know when. Sorry.

♥GuiLun♥~ i know right it would be awsome if they had her in the MV since they've been taking alot of cute pictures in magazines. I like the once with the yellow background its so cute how they hold hand and how they have their hands around eachother XD

Agrove_g1na~ sorry someone requested for Chun to be with Charlene. But don't worry Ella and Chun will still be very close friends...

green_lover~ just read you comment and hope you like the update XD

Thankyou everyone else who commented XD please continue to do so even if its just a smiley face of a sad face telling me you like it or not XD

Ep 7 out in a few hours XD I think? its 7:28pm US time =]