Chapter 27

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Ethan's Party

Recap~
After the amusement park, Calvin dropped Hebe in front of her house…
In front of Hebe’s House, in the car~
Hebe: Thanks for the great time… I had a lot of fun XD
Calvin: no problem XD sleep early so you will have enough strength tomorrow okay?
Hebe: Ohh yeah we still have school tomorrow (pouts)
Calvin: (thinking- she looks so cute pouting XD)
Hebe: (thinking- the way he looks at me right now make my heart beat fasts XD) I guess I’ll see you tomorrow… (opens the door and gets out) (before she closed the door, she went back inside and kissed Calvin’s cheek, then closed the door and ran inside her house) (face blushing as red as a tomato)
End of recap~

In Calvin’s car~
Calvin: (smiling to himself like a dork) Did she just kissed me on my cheeks. Heehee… does this mean she’s starting to like me too? I hope so XD (drove home, keeps smiling to himself… Couldn’t sleep… Too happy)

Hebe’s House~
Hebe: OMG I just kissed him on his cheeks XD why is my cheeks so hot and red? I can’t be falling for him already can I? OMG what am I gonna do? I’ll call Ella…
Ring Ring Ring~
Ella: Hello?
Hebe: AHHH Ella you can’t believe what happened today XD
Ella: Hebe? What happened? You sound really happy
Hebe: I went to the amusement park with Calvin and we went on rides and you wont believe this…
Ella: Believe what? That he likes you?
Hebe: No!!!
Ella: Than what?
Hebe: I think I’m starting to like him… and I kissed him on the cheeks XD
Ella: Huh… But what about Aaron…?
Hebe: If Aaron likes Gui Gui, then I should give up and let the two be and move on… I mean there’s no use in waiting for someone who is already in love with one of my other best friend right… so I don’t know since when but now when I’m with Calvin, he always makes me happy…
Ella: That’s so great!!! I’m so happy for you…
Hebe: So anything new with you?
Ella: No…
Hebe: You found anyone else? Or do you still love Chun?
Ella: No… I don’t mine seeing him with Charlene cause I mean if he doesn’t belong to me… no matter what I do… he won’t belong to me so yea… I don’t know, I’m happy now so it doesn’t matter I wish him the best…
Hebe: Ella you’re so awesome!!!
Ella: So are you going to Ethan’s party?
Hebe: I don’t know yet… depends if I have anyone to go with…
Ella: Why don’t you go with Calvin… I thought you said that you’re starting to like him…
Hebe: I know but I don’t know if he would want to go with me…
Ella: I think he would…
Hebe: So are you going?
Ella: I don’t know… I mean he is nice and all, but he is still related to Ruby… They also seem very close with each other… Hey I gotta go talk to you later…

Day of the party~
Gui Gui went with Aaron and they were both wearing green…
Hebe went with Calvin and they wore blue…
Jiro went with Selina, wearing yellow…
Chun went with Charlene both wearing purple…
Tong Tong and Ao Quan both in black…
Mei Mei and Xiao Yu both in baby blue…
The others just went out to celebrate on their own because they didn’t really trust that Ethan guy… *note: they only know him for about a week or so…*

Ethan: Hey guys glad you could come XD so where are the others?
Aaron: They went out bowling… They thought I would be weird since they didn’t have dates…
Ethan: But aren’t you and Gui Gui not dating either?
Gui Gui: Yea… but what Aaron was saying is that they didn’t have anyone to take…
Aaron: (thinking- no… but I wish we were)
Ethan: So let me get you guys some drinks… What would you like to drink?
Gui Gui: Apple cider…
Tong Tong, Selina, Charlene, Aaron: same…
Chun, Jiro, Ao Quan, Xiao Yu: We’ll get a glass of wine…
Ethan: okay be right back… feel free and enjoy…(leaves)

Chun: Nice Party he’s throwing here… Nice DJ, dance floor, decorations…
Charlene: Yep… It seems very organize…
Mei Mei: Is she here?
Xiao Yu: So far so good… I don’t see her… *they’re talking about Ruby and her friends*
Door bell~
Ethan: (from the kitchen shouting) Hey can you guys get that? (preparing the drinks.... slipped two different drugs in to Gui Gui and Aaron’s drink) *note: the drugs are different meaning Gui Gui has one kind and Aaron has a different kind*
Ao Quan: (opens the door)
Da Ya: (wraps her arms around Ao Quan) Ao Quan!!! I’m so happy to see you… What brings you here?
Ao Quan: (pulls her off and walks to Tong Tong) (wraps his arms around Tong Tong) I have a girlfriend…
Tong Tong: just to let you know we were invited here…
Mei Mei: What are you s doing here?
Xiao Xun: (angry) Why you….
Xiao Yu: You know… being angry makes you gain more wrinkles…
Mei Mei: and makes you ugly… wait you are ugly… (smirks)
Ethan: (bringing the drinks out) (hands Gui Gui her cup and Aaron his) (then pass out the rest) (pretends he didn’t notice Ruby till now) Ohh hey Ruby… are you and your friends here to pick up the stuff?
Ruby: (confused) huh?
Ethan: (pulls Ruby into the Kitchen) (whispers) I have plans…. You want me to help you take revenge? Then listen to me and leave…
Ruby: (whispering) what’s you’re plan?
Ethan: (smirks) you’ll just have to wait and see…
Ruby: (smiles) your plans better work and get me my Aaron… and…
Ethan: (interrupts her by using his hands to cover ) and… help your friends too… right?
Ruby: (smiles) you know me so well…
Ethan: so yea leave and… I’ll call you and tell you when to come back… okay?
Ruby: k… (Ruby and her friends leave and Ethan went back to his "friends".
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?
*WHAT IS ETHAN'S PLAN?
*OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?
*HE ASKED RUBY TO COME BACK WHEN HE CALLS HER AND TELLS HER TO COME BACK... WHY???
*HOW IS HE GONNA HELP RUBY AND HER FRIENDS?
*AT LEAST 10 COMMENTS AND ALL THAT UNTIL YOU'LL FIND OUT xD I SO MEAN XD

SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? HUH? I WANNA KNOW SO I COULD IMPROVE MY WRITING =]

TO ♥GuiLun♥: HEEHEE YOU GUESSED PART OF IT XD *OPPS I SAID TOO MUCH*

WInter41: NOPE ITS NOT JUST YOU... I FEEL THAT WAY TOO... BUT IT ALSO REMINDS ME OF MY SISTER CUZ SHE LOVES TO TALK IN HER SLEEP THAT'S WHY I HAVE 2 SCENES WITH PEOPLE SLEEP TALKING xD

GuiLun_Luver: HEHEHE NO NEED TO SAY SORRY XD BUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I POST A DIFFERENT STORY OKAY XD

Alo: YEP I FINISHED THE PI LI MIT DVD... HAVE YOU WATCHED IT? AND THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING XD

Kookieez: YEP I'M GETTING BETTER THANKYOU STILL HAVE THE SORE THROAT AND HAVE TO TAKE THE ICKY MEDS BUT YEA I CAN TALK AGAIN XD... HEE HEE YOU'RE RIGHT PART OF IT XD BUT YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE OTHER HALF XD... AND NAHHH I DON'T WANT GUIGUI DEAD EITHER XD

darkmoon95: MAYBE MAYBE NOT... XD

SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE... HAVE ALOT OF HOMEWORK THAT I REALLY DONT WANNA DO T^T

UNTIL NEXT TIME BUB BYE =D