Chapter 1

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

ONLY HAVE STITCH

=]
Flash Back~

Gui Gui: Excuse me?
Servant: Yes Miss Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: Are my parents coming home today?
Servant: Mr. & Mrs. Wu called and said sorry they won’t be able to come home today. They are flying to Japan to check on business and see how every thing is going.
Gui Gui: Did they say when they’re coming home?
Servant: They said that they’ll be back next month.
Gui Gui: (disappointed) Oh okay. Thanks
Servant: No problem Miss Gui Gui. If there’s anything else just let me know.

Gui Gui then went to her room up stairs (The whole top floor was a part of her room) and went to lay down on her extremely comfy bed filled with Stitch stuffed animals that her parents bought for her saying sorry they wont be able to come home with her. She had a whole room filled with more than 1 million stitch stuffed animals and other stuffed animals that her parents bought for her because they couldn’t come home. Laying on her bed thinking of how long it has been since she last saw her parent, and began to cry.

Gui Gui: (thinking) Did you guys forget that Saturday is gonna be my birthday? Why are you guys never home? I really miss you guys. Please come home…

She eventually cried herself to sleep. Servants were cleaning the living room that was a part of Gui Gui’s room and heard her crying.

Servant 1: Poor Miss Gui Gui, she’s only 2 years old and turning 3 in two days can’t even see her parent until a month from now.
Servant 2: I know they haven’t been home since 2 weeks ago. Poor child has to be by herself on her birthday.
Servant 3: I know, get ready for another stuffed animal to be on its way here. Miss Gui Gui is such a cute child with a sad childhood.
Servant 4: I guess its life and Miss Gui Gui would have to grow up learning how to be independent and not have her parent with her all the time.

Forward to a day before Gui Gui’s Birthday.

Servant 3: So did you sent the invitations to Miss Gui Gui’s birthday party like Great Mr. Wu (aka Gui Gui’s grandpa) requested?
Servant 1: Yep. I sent the invitations last month as Great Mr. Wu had requested.
Servant 4: So who was on the list?
Servant 1: Miss Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Angela, Tong Tong, Tracy, Ella, Hebe, Selina, Amanda, Michelle, Genie, Rainie, Mr. Wang Zi, Ah Wei, Ah Ben, Ao Quan, Jason, Xiao Gui, Show, and George.
Servant 2: Are those all Miss Gui Gui’s friends?
Servant 3: Um she knows them because those children’s family often goes out for businesses so the kids come her to play with Miss Gui Gui. Their parent either knows Mr. and Mrs. Wu or the kids know each other and introduced them to Miss Gui Gui.
Servant 4: I have to go wake up Miss Gui Gui so she can go pick out her dress that she would like to wear tomorrow.

The servant took the elevator to the top floor where Gui Gui’s room was located and knocked on her door.

Gui Gui: (Sleepy) Come in.
Servant 4: Good morning Miss Gui Gui. It is time for to you to wake up so you can have breakfast and get ready to go out with the secretary so you can go look for a dress and birthday gifts.
Gui Gui: It doesn’t matter what I wear, my parent wont be able to see anyways.
Servant 4: Mr. and Mrs. Wu specifically ordered that you pick a dress that you like.
Gui Gui: Okay I’ll be down in 20 minutes.
Servant 4: Yes Miss Gui Gui. What would you like for breakfast?
Gui Gui: Umm… Chocolate chip pancakes, please.
Servant 4: Yes Miss Gui Gui, I’ll let the chef know.

With that the servant left, Gui Gui went to brush her teeth, shower, and got dressed and took the elevator down. All the servants lined up and greeted her; also the butlers greeted her good morning.

Servants: Good morning Miss Gui Gui
Butlers: Good morning Miss Gui Gui
Gui Gui: Good morning everyone. =]
Head of all servants and butlers: Dismissed. You may now continue on with work.

Gui Gui rushed into the dinning room and eat her pancakes which were made exactly the way she liked them. Every bite she took, she could taste the chocolate chips melt on her tongue. Breakfast tasted great like normal, it was her eating by herself on the table that seemed like it never ends. After breakfast the servant asked the butlers to prepare the limo for Gui Gui. Her parents ordered the secretary that was to accompany Gui Gui on her shopping for birthday gifts, make sure Gui Gui pick out 20 dress, 20 stuffed animals, 20 pairs of shoes, and 20 jackets/ sweaters for her birthday gift and what ever else she wants. If Gui Gui doesn’t buy at least those items then the secretary would be fired for not obeying orders.

In the limo

Secretary: Miss Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: Yes?
Secretary: Orders from your parents is that you must buy 20 dress, 20 stuffed animals/ toy, 20 pairs of shoes, and 20 jackets/ sweaters and what ever else you would like, but no less.
Gui Gui: Why do I need more of those? My extremely big closet is already full. The toy room is full; I got plenty of jackets, sweaters, shoes, clothes, and dresses. Many of those I never wore.
Secretary: I’m sorry Miss Gui Gui rules are rules.
Gui Gui: Oh okay. Sorry for making things hard on you. Is there anything you would like?
Secretary: No thank you, today we are only shopping for you.
Gui Gui: Ok… Why are there so many bodyguards following us?
Secretary: For you protection. Everyone in Taiwan knows that you are going shopping today.
Gui Gui: oh. (Looks out the window and see many people outside standing in front of the mall that Gui Gui was going to shop at. The mall was closed for everyone besides Gui Gui so that she could shop in peace.)- Happens when you parents are famous for being rich, the Child also gets famous.

Thanks for reading this is the end of this chapter sorry it kinda long. There was more to it but I think that you guys would be bored. Please comment and give suggestions… you can also still make request on who people should be with.
- What will happen on Gui Gui’s birthday? Read more to find out.