Chapter 15

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Aaron's birthday- getting ready

Aaron’s Birthday~

Gui Gui was the first person to wake up. She got out of bed and went to look for the bathroom so she could brush her teeth.

Gui Gui: (thinking) good thing this is a master bedroom! Now which one is the tooth brush I used last night…?

She brushed her tooth and decided to take a shower before her friends woke up…

Gui Gui: Where’s the closet? (Finds it)So many pretty clothes. Wait how do I know which ones are mine? (Runs down stairs to find a maid) Umm which ones in the closets are my clothes?

Maid: Um… all of them are yours Miss Wu. (Thinking- she’s weird today)

Gui Gui: Oh Okie thank you (runs back up stair and picked what she wanted to wear. Then took a shower and got dressed. When she was done she looked to see if anyone had woke up yet but they were all still asleep, so she decided to run down stairs to look for something to eat)

Maids & butlers: (normal routine) Good morning Miss Wu

Gui Gui: good morning… why are you guys all lined up?

Maid: We always do this greeting to you every morning Miss Wu.

Gui Gui: oh

Maid: is something wrong? You seem a little different…

Gui Gui: umm (interrupted)

Wang Zi: Miss Wu had an accident therefore she lost her memories…

Maid: Sorry Miss Wu. We hope you gain them back soon…

Gui Gui: I want to apologize in advance if I act stranger than normal…

Maid: there’s no need for apologies from you Miss Wu

Gui Gui: Of course there is…

Wang Zi: okay okay... (To the servant) you guys can get back to work… I can help her…

(Servants all went back to their work)

Wang Zi: What would you like to eat?

Gui Gui: What is there to eat?

Wang Zi: anything you want...

Gui Gui: (thinks) umm

Gui Gui: chocolate chip pancakes?

Wang Zi: I’ll have the chef get to it…

Gui Gui: I wanna make it…

Wang Zi: You know how to cook?

Gui Gui: we’ll see…

Went into the kitchen and made her pancakes…

Gui Gui: (hands a plate to Wang Zi) wants some?

Wang Zi: looks good but are the eatable? (Thinks- she never went into the kitchen before… At lest they look okay… the kitchen is still there…)

Upstairs~ everyone got up due to the smell of pancakes… the all went to brush their teeth and rush down stairs

Gui Gui: Happy Birthday Aaron!!! (Runs and hugs him) Want some pancakes?

Ya Tou: Did the chef make chocolate chip pancakes?

Gui Gui: Nope I made them (smiles) Aaron you try them first since it’s your Birthday… (Grabs the plate with the most pancakes with one hand and pulled Aaron’s arm with the other hand to the dining table) Everyone grab one and try it out…

Everyone grabbed a plate and went to the dining table.

Gui Gui: (use a fork and picked up a piece of pancakes and was gonna feed Aaron) Ahhh open wide…

Aaron: why do I have to try it first?

Gui Gui: It’s your birthday…

Aaron: (whispers) it might be my last after this…

Gui Gui: (heard what he said) its okay I’ll burry you… Now open up…

Aaron: (opened his mouth and Gui Gui fed him the pancakes)

Gui Gui: How is it?

Wang Zi: yea are you still alive?

Gui Gui: hey!!!

Aaron: (chewing)

Xiao Yu: are you dead yet buddy? Need CPR?

Gui Gui: (worried) it’s not that bad is it?

Aaron: (swallowed) It’s really good Gui Gui… I didn’t’ know you knew hope to cook…

Gui Gui: (happy) really? YAY!!! (Claps her hands together and jumps up and down happily)

Everyone started eating the pancakes and within minutes everyone’s plate was empty…

Ya Tou: You’re awesome Gui Gui…

Shan Jie: This is not all she knows how to cook…

Mei Mei: How do you know?

Rainie: Yea…

Shan Jie: She normally makes Ting Wei and my lunch, dinner, breakfast, and snacks when we went to her house…

Aaron: why didn’t you tell me earlier I wouldn’t be worried when I ate the pancakes…? (Smiles)

Shan Jie: She lost her memories so I don’t know if she forgot how to cook or not…

Gui Gui: Okay okay... why don’t you guys get ready so we can prepare Aaron’s birthday party…

Xiao Yu: I guess we’ll meet at Aaron’s house at 5 then since that’s when the party will start…

Everyone: okay…

Gui Gui: I don’t know how to get to your house…

Shan Jie: Yea you moved right?

Aaron: Yea… don’t you come with me right now to my house and we’ll just hang out until 5.

Gui Gui: okay…

Everyone went home and got ready. Aaron, Shan Jie, and Gui Gui went to Aaron’s house and got ready there.

Aaron’s house~

Aaron: Mom, Dad I’m home…

Mrs. Yan: Aaron where have you been last night… I was really worried.

Gui Gui: Sorry Mrs. Yan… Aaron and a bunch of our friends were at my house last night…

Mrs. Yan: Oh Okay… Aaron who are your two cute friends? I haven’t seen them… You haven’t made any new friends since you met Gui Gui…

Aaron: That’s Gui Gui and that’s Shan Jie.

Mrs. Yan: Gui Gui? (Hugged Gui Gui) Gui Gui I thought you moved to the US? When did you moved back? I’ve missed you so much… Let me look at you closely (examines Gui Gui and pulled her back into a tight hug) You’re so grown up and very pretty.

Gui Gui: thanks, you’re really pretty too. (Hugs her tight too…) (Thinks- wow she hugs me like a mother hugging a child) (Smiles)

Aaron: mother, Gui Gui got in an accident and lost her memories so she forgot the past…

Mrs. Yan: Poor thing.... are you okay?

Gui Gui: I’m fine… it’s just I can’t seem to remember anything…

Aaron: (pulls his mother to a side and whispers to her) Gui Gui doesn’t know that her parents are dead so we told her that they were on a business trip for a year.

Mrs. Yan: How long are you going to keep it from her?

Aaron: Until she gets her memories back... It's for the best...

Mrs. Yan: I’ve never seen her this happy 5 years ago so I think you're right... (Walks back to Gui Gui and Shan Jie)

Aaron follows

Aaron: We'll Shan Jie and I are going upstairs and get ready for the party... (To Mrs. Yan) Mom can you keep Gui Gui's company?

Mrs. Yan: Of course. Gui Gui let's go to upstairs okay?

Gui Gui: okay...

Mrs. Yan linked hands with Gui Gui and led her up the stair into a room filled with stitch...

Mrs. Yan: This is your room... we saved you a room when we moved so when you moved back from US you can still sleep over...

Gui Gui: (looks around) wow it's so pretty and big... so many stitch too.

Mrs. Yan: Aaron collected them for you. He brought the ones in your old room (referring to her room at the Yan's old house) and the ones he bought for you once you moved. Come here sweetie... (Leads her to the stitch bed) have a seat... (Went over to a stitch cabinet and pulled out 3 stitch photo albums and brought it back to Gui Gui)

Mrs. Yan and Gui Gui looked through the albums together and Mrs. Yan tried to help Gui Gui remember the past event that Aaron and she had...

Mrs. Yan: That is when Aaron tried to teach you how to ride a bike... You were so little and afraid that Aaron would let you go.

Gui Gui: He was so cute once he when he was little...

Mrs. Yan: I remember when you often come to our house and sleep over because you we scared to stay home by yourself since your parents were gone...

Gui Gui: were they often not home?

Mrs. Yan: um... they had many business trips so they often sent you here...

Gui Gui: our family must be really close...

Mrs. Yan: Yep... Our family and your family were going to be business partners but... (Remembered that Gui Gui forgot she lost her parents)

Gui Gui: But what?

Mrs. Yan: Nothing... we still are partner but we haven't gotten a chance to see each other for a long time since they were often gone...

Gui Gui: oh...

Mrs. Yan: let me go see if Aaron's dad is home... look around... make yourself feel like home. Are you hungry, thirsty? I'll have the maids bring some snacks up for you... remember this is your room. Since your back now come over more often okay?

Gui Gui: okay... thank you Mrs. Yan...

Mrs. Yan: don't call me Mrs. Yan... call me mom like Aaron... You used to call me that... (Smiles) also feel free to walk around the house to get to know it better since you will be here more often...

Gui Gui: okay...

Mrs. Yan walked out of the room leaving Gui Gui in there to look at photo album of her childhood.

Mrs. Yan: (thinking) You didn't call me mom before but you will since your parents, Mr. Yan, and i have already planned for you two to get marry once you guys get older... (Smile) (Whispers to a maid) Let her take a tour of the house okay... She'll be a part of our family in the future...

Maid: Yes Mrs. Yan

Gui Gui looked through the pictures and her head started to hurt... Some of her past started to flash in front of her eyes, but they were not clear... She decided to take a walk around the house to release her from the stress...

Maid: (to Gui Gui) would you like me to give you a tour of the mansion Miss. Wu?

Gui Gui: you can call me Gui Gui... and sure I would really appreciate it...

Maid: Yes Miss Wu... I mean Gui Gui...

Gui Gui: (smiled and followed the Maid...)

The maid gave Gui Gui a tour of the mansion...

Maid: Last room of the house is Master Aaron's... You can come in...

Gui Gui went in the room by herself while the maid stood outside waiting because Aaron didn't like anyone to come in his room besides him and his parents...

Gui Gui didn't know that Aaron was taking a shower in the bathroom because a different bathroom across the hall was occupied... (by Shan Jie... he was getting ready in the other one when Aaron showered in his... Gui Gui didn't know that Aaron was showering because she thought he was done and was getting ready with Shan Jie) She was looking around the room and saw many pictures of him and her when they were little...

Gui Gui: (thinking) wow I must be his best friend.

Gui Gui continued looking around Aaron's room... Aaron on the other end didn't know that someone was in his room... He only had a towel wrapped around his waist... He walked out of his bathroom... (There were no doors only a giant curtain separating the bathroom from the bedroom) he bumped into Gui Gui and they both fell down... Aaron was on top of Gui Gui...

Aaron: (thinking it was a maid didn't see the face) AHHH who are you... I thought I said no one is allowed in my room?

Gui Gui: AHHH you’re on top of me... Get off me!!! I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be in here... the maid let me in and your mom said I could free to look around...

Aaron: (realize it was Gui Gui so he turned to look at her, end up their face were only a centimeter away) Gui Gui? (Realize he was on top of her half but his heart was beating too fast for him to move...)

Gui Gui: Who do you think? (Looks at him only a centimeter away) are...are you gonna get off me?

Aaron: (panic/ face blushing/ got off) sorry... I thought you were the maids...

Gui Gui: (notice him blushing) do i look like a maid?

Aaron: (still panicking from what happened) no... It’s just... just I didn't see you...

Gui Gui: (holding in her laugh) your heart was beating kinda fast there...

Aaron: (still blushing) that's because you scared me...

Gui Gui: Aww My Aaron is blushing.... (Pinches his cheeks) you’re so cute when you blush...

Aaron: (tries to stop her from pinching his cheeks by holding her hand) I’m not blushing...

Gui Gui: (holding her laugh) aww you're so cute when you’re in denial... (Notice he has muscles and abs) nice abs by the way...

Aaron: (notice he is still half and lets go of her hands and blush even more...) I know I’m hot you don't have to be jealous... (Went to the clothes and grabbed his clothes) (Smiles at her before he went back to the bathroom)

Gui Gui: (burst out laughing and went to lay down on his bed while she wait for him to get ready)

Inside Aaron's bathroom~

Aaron: (thinking and smiling to himself) She called me cute... she called me her Aaron... (Smiles even wider) (Looks at the mirror and noticed how wide he was smiling and hope happy and red his cheeks were.) (Thinking) why am I so happy... wait...she's just my best friend... nothing more... Aaron you're thinking too much... (Smiles fade) (images of what happened earlier appeared in his head and made him smile widely again... he decided to peak out at Gui Gui and notice she fell asleep on his bed...) (Thinks) she's so cute... (Smiles to himself...)

Aaron got done getting ready and went out to Gui Gui... he sat on the side of his bed and looked at her sleep...

Shan Jie got ready and walked out of the bathroom... he saw the maid standing outside of Aaron's room so he decided to ask her if Aaron was ready...

Shan Jie: Is Aaron ready?

Maid: He hasn't come out yet...

Shan Jie: ohh okay... tell him I’ll wait for him downstairs.

Maid: Okay Mr. Shan Jie

Aaron: (heard them talking and looked at the clock... It was 4:30 so he decides to wake up Gui Gui and bring her downstairs too...) (whispers) Wake up ghost... its 4:30 let's go down stairs... (taps her shoulders)

Gui Gui: (used to cover his mouth) suuusssshhhh 5 more minutes....

Aaron: (pulled her hands off his mouth) I’ll tickle you...

Gui Gui: you wouldn't dare...

Aaron: (starts tickling her)

Gui Gui: (rolling around and laughing) Aaron!!! How dare you... (Tries to get up and tickle him)

They both rolled around tickling each other... Aaron was on top of Gui Gui trying to stop her from tickling him...

Aaron: Okay Okay... I give up... sorry Miss. Gui Gui... (Laughing)

Gui Gui: (laughing) told you, you wouldn't dare....

Aaron: (looked at Gui Gui in the eyes... heard the maid laughing outside and peaking in and realize he was on top of her again... got off and sat next to her)

Gui Gui: Hey we're matching... (Smiles)

Aaron: you're coping me...

Gui Gui: I got dressed first...

Aaron: I planned it first...

Gui Gui: no I did...

Aaron: no I did...

Gui Gui: first one down stairs thought of it first... got up and started running down the stairs.

Aaron got up and ran after her... he catches up to her and grabbed her hands... trying to stop her from beating him...

Gui Gui: (grabbed his hands and trying to pull him back so he won't win...) I got down first...

Aaron: no I did...

Gui Gui: (puppy face)

Aaron: fine you got down first... (Thinking) what I can saw... it was such a cute puppy face XD

Shan Jie: What took you guys so long? Everyone is here...

Wu Chun: Aww our little Aaron got a girlfriend and didn't introduce her to us... (Looking at them holding hands)

Charlene: (saw it too) how cute...

Jiro: (saw them holding hands) my little boy is all grown up on is 16th birthday...

Everyone stared at them and started Aawwing about how cute they looked...

Hebe and Shan Jie looked Jealous... Calvin noticed Hebe looking Jealous and got jealous because she was jealous of Aaron and the "girl"

Aaron: (blushing because Chun thought that Gui Gui was his girlfriend) what are you guys talking about?

Gui Gui: Yea...

Ah Wei: denial... you guys are holding hands... (Holding in his laugh)

Gui Gui and Aaron notice that they were holding hand so they immediately let go and started blushing like crazy....

Hebe: (whispering to Selina) who is she?

Calvin: (recognizes Gui Gui) aren't you the girl we bumped into at the mall?

Gui Gui: (confused) huh?

Hebe: (jealous) ohh yea i remember now... why are you here?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
quick post before i go out... sorry if there's many bad spelling in this one because i'm in a hurry... i was going to post it last night but some things came up... sorry... a little update up you guys enjoy!!!

COMMENTS, LINKS, and QUESTIONS!!! PLEASE!!!

update soon promise...
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE/ NEW YEARS depending on where you are XD

**********************************************************************************************************************
they met guigui but some dont know who she is... she doesn't remember who they are ever if they tell her their names... Whats gonna happen? Will she get her memories back or will she just have to continue on with life? will she find out that her parents are dead? stay toon XD