Chapter 25

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

two new students

Please read comments before reading the story if you name is listed or if you are a GuiLun hater…

To~
GuiLunForever- no problem XD love your stories plz continue updating and you’ll see me spamming some more hahaha XD

Kodocha2007- ohh… the jealously doesn’t come till later on but it will happen XD trust me XD no story is good w/ out it =D hahaha

Aaron and Gui Gui L0V3 ♥- yea I lost my voice so yea I was sick in bed, but I felt better today so that’s why I’m updating XD

QIUMIN- hahaha I know I have a long list of characters but yea I’m not adding more......... Ariel and Ethan were included in the forward so yea.........

And last but not least my favorite comment this week XD-
GuixingxLunxSucks!!!-
Ur comment- “you people !!!!!! GuiGui and Aaron don't even go together... GuiGui is plain fake and Aaron is just too good for her... You lot are idiots for making a stupid winglin fanfic about them! Cause even though I ain't no BeBu fan I think that they are better than this pairing!!!!”

My answer- well I guess you guilun haters can’t read cuz I’m pretty sure it said GuiLun listed as the main characters on winglin’s page, and if you don’t like it then don’t open or bother reading XD wait!!! You can’t read =D srry hahaha hope you can read this comment tho......... cuz I tried my best to make it as easy to read as I can so if you can’t......... GO BACK TO SCHOOL.........But thanks to your comment I want to write more GuiLun fanfic just to piss you off......... hahaha cuz don’t worry I was laughing at your comment not pissed XD I don’t care if you like them or not… if you don’t it’s fine cuz not everyone like it… also I don’t care who you prefer cuz you’re not important… just another hater out there… n thnx for the comment it really made me happy and inspired me to write more fanfic of them XD if u want to continue to waste your time just to tell me you hate them then its fine or if you still want to spam the comment it fine too cuz I’m still gonna write and there’s still gonna be readers out there and GuiLun fan… who will always support the two… also guess what? They’re doing another drama together XD ALSO JUST CUZ YOU DON’T LIKE GUILUN DOESN’T MEAN THAT PEOPLE WHO LIKES THEM ARE IDIOTS…
1) ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE THEM THAT’S WHY THEY’RE DOING ANOTHER DRAMA TOGETHER… ONE AFTER ANOTHER… ALSO THEY KISSED EACHOTHER ON THE LIPS… *hint just to let you know they were willingly chose to KISS cuz they read the script and took the role so HA!!!*
2) JUST BEBU FANS SPAM WINGLIN, DOESN’T MEAN THAT MORE PEOPLE ARE GONNA LIKE THEM… IT’S HAS TO COME NATURALLY DUMMY!!!
People who are haters like you are ing idiots, ing retarded, and a waste to society… can’t do but hate…

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE CONTINUE TO GIVE 10 MORE COMMENTS XD
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day~
Hebe and Ella woke up with a terrible headache.........
Calvin: (knocks on the door) Ella, Hebe are you guys awake yet? We’re gonna be late to school!!!
Hebe: (got up and opened the door) Yea we’re up...
Calvin: (hands a tray with two cups of honey tea to Hebe) Drink it... it’ll make your headache go away...
Ella: (walked over to the door and grabbed a cup) how’d you know I have a headache?
Calvin: common sense dumb dumb... everyone gets a hangover after they got drunk the day before...
Ella: I wasn’t drunk!!!
Calvin: (laughing) fine then you were just screaming...
Ella: (face got red) No!!! you must have had a nightmare...
Calvin: (laughing) Ohhh that must be a funny nightmare then... Get ready before we’re all late!!! (turns around to go get ready)
Ella: (grabs Calvin’s arms) Hey!!! You better not tell anyone what happened yesterday, or else!!!
Hebe: You’re dead...... Got it?
Calvin: (pretends to be scared) OMG HEBE AND ELLA ARE GONNA KILL ME... (laughs) don’t worry there will be others who has a hung over today XD
Hebe: What do you mean?
Cavlin: (smiles and continue to walk back to his room) You’ll see

At School~
Aaron came in with a sad face and looked as if he had no energy... When people said hi to him, he just blanked out...
Hebe: (thinking) What’s wrong with him? Shouldn’t I be the one who looks depressed since I was the one getting rejected?
Ella: (whispering to Hebe) Aaron looks different!!! Are you sure he rejecting you? Or is it you who rejected him?
Chun: (whispers) Gui Gui went missing yesterday... but we found her... I don’t know why he’s like that... Maybe he got in an argument with her or something...
Ah Ben: yea he went to find Gui Gui after he left... I don’t know if he did or went somewhere else...
(Xiao Yu and Mei Mei walk in with a huge smile on both their face, hand in hand)
George: (whistles) SOMEONE GOT THEMSELVES A GIRLFRIEND/ BOYFRIEND!!!
Mei Mei: can you lower you voice!!! (used her other hand to cover his mouth)
Everyone burst out laughing besides Aaron...
Xiao Yu: (walks over to Aaron) What’s wrong? (taps Aaron’s shoulders)
Aaron:...
Xiao Yu: (shakes him) Hey you okay?
Aaron: (back to earth) huh? You said something?
Ah Wei: What happened?
Rainie: You look dead...
Jason: You got a hung over?
Amanda: You look depressed...
Michelle: We’re your friends... you can tell us...
Hebe: (walked over to Aaron and pulled him out of the class)

By the trees~
There was a moment of silent...
Hebe: (broke the silent) What’s wrong? Is it because of what happened yesterday?
Aaron: huh?
Hebe: If it is you don’t need to worry... I was prepared... I only wanted to get the weight off my chest... I didn’t mean to make it weird for us...
Aaron: no it’s not that...
Hebe: So are we still friends?
Aaron: We always will be no mater what... you’re still one of my best friend...
Hebe: (looks at him straight in the eyes) Then tell me what’s wrong?
Aaron: it’s nothing...
Hebe: I know better than that... is it because of Gui Gui?
Aaron: (gave her a glare)
Hebe: (backing off) don’t get me wrong... It’s okay with me if you like her... I want to help you two... don’t forget both of you are my best friends... I wish you two the best...
Aaron: We’ll never be...
Hebe: why? You’ll never know if you don’t try... I did...
Aaron: but I did...
Hebe: Yesterday?
Aaron: (nods)
Hebe: and she rejected you?
Aaron: (shrugs)
Hebe: what did you do?
Aaron: I don’t remember exactly cuz I was drunk... but I went to the hospital and told her that I couldn’t live with out her and how she was really important in my life...I remember that I kissed her and she didn’t push me away... but instead she cried... I don’t know if I hurt her or what... she left the hospital and was crying...
Hebe: maybe she was just shocked... give her some time...
Aaron: it hurts seeing her like this...
Hebe: (thinking- it hurts me to see you like this) let’s get back to class......... don’t worry everything will be fine...

After school everyone went to the hospital besides Aaron... He didn’t know how to face her...

A week passed and Aaron didn’t even come to visit her... Even on the day she was released from the hospital... She thought something had happened to him but her friends always told her that he was just sick and or busy...

The day Gui Gui comes back to school~
Ya Tou: Yey!!! Gui Gui you’re back in school!!! =]
Gui Gui: you’re the one who took me back home when I was released from the hospital yesterday...
Mei Mei: we know but we’re so happy you’re back at school... It’s been too quiet... (looks at Aaron) and lifeless...
Hebe: do you have to take and medications?
Gui Gui: no... (looks at Aaron) (walks up to him and hugs him) It’s so great to see you Bestie!!! You didn’t even come to visit me...
Aaron: (happy she said that she missed him...*truth is he did come and visit her... but he didn’t have the guts to face her... after he visits her he would go out and goes to his friend to sleep over when he was drunk cuz he didn't want his parents to worry...* hugs her back) I’ve missed you too...
Gui Gui: (push him away and turns her back to him) Liar... You didn’t even visit me...
Aaron: (turns her to face him) But I d... umm... I was sick and had to study for tests...
Gui Gui: and you didn’t have time to visit me?
Aaron: um... my mom was sick so I had to watch out for her...
Gui Gui: What? She’s sick? Is she okay? I want to visit her after school!!!
Aaron: She got better... She’s fine now...
Ya Tou: Gui Gui worry about your own health...
Tong Tong: Yea...... you only care for others and not yourself... how do you life on your own?
Ao Quan: Don’t forget she has maids and stuff... they take care of her...
Selina: But what if one day she doesn’t?
Jiro: Yea!!!
Gui Gui: You guys worry too much!!! Of course I know how to take care of myself...
Shan Jie: Yea... Getting sick when you’re already in the hospital... Gui Gui you’re a genius...
Ting Wei: Yea... Running out of the hospital to go to the park to get air when it was raining hard...
Xiao Gui: and returning to the hospital with a huge cold...
Wang Zi: and a fever...
Amanda: You are a genius!!!
Gui Gui: (laughing) hahaha it wasn’t my fault... when I left it was sunny XP
Charlene: Yea sure it was sunny...
Chun: how could you tell? I was late at night?
Gui Gui: I have special powers... don’t be jealous...
Everyone burst out laughing...
(interrupted)
Teacher: Quiet!!! I have a quick announcement... 2 of Ruby Wang’s cousins will be joining our class today...
Ya Tou: What Ruby’s cousin?
Wang Zi: What fun...
Xiao Gui: they better not be like her...
Teacher: Quiet down... you two may come in... (a girl and a boy came in) can you please introduce yourselves to the class?
Boy: (smiles) Hey everyone what’s up... I’m Ethan Ruan... age 25... I transfer here from Hong Kong... *don’t ask just made up hahaha* like playing basketball and planning to join the school’s team... cousin with both Ruby and Ariel... nice to meet you all and wish to be friends...
Girls started checking him out and making side comments...
Teacher: (claps) good job... If you want to join the b- ball team then ask Chun, Aaron, George, Mike, Show, Ao Quan, Calvin, and Ting Wei... they’re all on the team... Chun is the team’s captain... and you? (to the girl)
Girl: Hey everyone nice to meet you... I’m Ariel Lin age 25... cousins with Ethan and Ruby... I transferred from a different school but lived in Taiwan all my life... hopes to be friends with you all...
Guys in the class started to check her out...
Ruby: sit next to me Ariel!!!
Teacher: Ariel you may sit next to Ruby since you two are cousins and seems very close...Ethan... you may sit next to Chun and near the b-ball guys since you’re interested in joining the team...
Teacher: For homework I want you to write a short script since this is theater class... you and the class will be presenting them so make it a good one... you may talk for the rest of the class while I grade the other classes scripts...

Ethan and Chun’s group stared talking about basket ball and getting to know each other more...

Amanda: so you’re Ruby’s cousin?
Ethan: well not really... we’re childhood friends… we’re also very close… (thinking- hope one day she would become my girlfriend too… I’m willing to do anything for her)
Michelle: I see… (thinking- ohhh noo that means trouble)

Ruby’s side of the class~
Ariel: (whispering) So who’s the guy you like? And the girl you hate? You wanted us to come her and help get rid of her right?
Ruby: (whispering) I didn’t know you’re really gonna transfer school and Ethan moving here just to help me get rid of Gui Gui… You guys rock!!!
Ariel: (whispering) so tell me who is it…
Ruby: (points to Gui Gui) her… (points to Aaron) and that’s the guy… isn’t he hot, cute, and handsome? He’s also very smart…and rich…and sweet…
Ariel: (checking him out) hahaha yes he is…
Xiao Xun: (whispering) so what are you gonna do?
Da Ya: better be something good…
Ariel: better than what you did to her that’s for sure (evil smile)
Tracy, Genie, and Xiao Man just stared at each other wishing to quit being friend with them…
Tracy: I don’t want anything to do with it…
Genie: Me either…
Xiao Man: Me three… Gui Gui seems really nice and it’s wrong how you wish to hurt her…
Tracy: We quit… we don’t want anything to do with you guys…
Da Ya: That’s fine… you guys don’t do anything for this group anyways… But!!! If you dare to spoil our plan… you’re dead meat…
**********************************************************************************************************************

That’s it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it…
At least 10 comments for the next one… remember if yan can cook so can you... if people can comment so can you XD

Thnx for you lovely comment and I loved all of them… YES I said I loved all of them including the one from GuixingxLunxSucks!!!... Expect more GuiLun fanfic coming you way XD hope you like my comment for you… hope I brighten up your day XD

Srry didn’t post yesterday… lost my voice, and was sick in bed....

*What’s gonna happen next?
* Hebe gave up that’s good but now there’s Ethan and Ariel… as you can see they’re really close to Ruby and transferred to her school just to help her get rid of Gui Gui…
* What are they planning?
*are Genie, Tracy, and Xiao Man gonna tell Gui Gui and Her friends to watch out for Ethan, Ariel, and the others?
*Ethan is becoming friends with Chun and his friends what is he planning? Is it because he really wants to join the team or is that just an excuse?

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND YES I WAS SERIOUS WHEN I SAID THAT I WILL WRITE MORE GUILUN FANFICS BUT I’m DOING IT ONE AT A TIME!!!