Chapter 4

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

You Won't Be Alone Ever Again I Promise

Everyone went in the limo and went to the hospital. A secretary came along with the kids; she also brought some food for them to eat when they got hungry.
At the hospital-
Secretary: I’m here for Miss Wu Ying Jie?
Nurse: Are you her relative?
Secretary: I’m her family’s secretary.
Nurse: She’s in room 115.

Everyone went in the room. Gui Gui was still sleeping and had the IV connected to her. All her friends ran to her. Only Aaron, Chun, Jiro, and Calvin didn’t.

Aaron: (thinking) wow she must be really hurt… I know how she feels because I hardly see my parents too, but at least I see them more than she sees hers and also my parents are still alive.
Ya Tou: Gui Gui wake up we haven’t even eat cake and open presents.
Tong Tong: don’t you want to know what I got you? Gui Gui!!!
Wang Zi: If you wake up we can go to the park.
Xiao Gui: how about the amusement park?
Ao Quan: We can go to the Disney store.
Gui Gui: (sleep talk) Mom, Dad, come back Gui Gui misses you guys a lot. Come back. God please don’t take them away. Mom, Dad!!! No!!! Don’t!!!
Mei Mei: Gui Gui!!! Wake up.
Ah Wei: Gui Gui wake up, its okie we’re here for you wake up!
Gui Gui: (slowly waking up and notice that she was crying.) Where am I?
Michelle: You fainted to the police took you to the hospital.
Gui Gui: I don’t want to stay here I want to go home, what if mom and dad are waiting for me at home? I can’t stay here I have to go home!!! (Tries to get out of bed.)
Hebe: you can’t go home the doctors didn’t give you permission to leave yet.
Gui Gui: But I miss my parents I have to go home, they could be waiting for me at home.
Show, Jason, George, Ella: You can’t go home Gui Gui, they wont be there.
Gui Gui: I have to go home and check. They might be worried. I have to go home!!! (crying)
Selina: Sorry Gui Gui, but your parents are dead.
Gui Gui: (yelling) No!!! they’re not there at home waiting for me to come home, Selina how could you say that! (crying)
Angela: Gui Gui calm down, its okay, there sit down, you have t face the facts they are no longer with us they went to heaven. They are watching over us right now.
Gui Gui: Stop it I don’t want to here it. I don’t want to here it I just want to go home. I don’t like it here (cries even harder)
Secretary: I can ask the doctor to allow her to go home, her family has a private doctor so it should be fine.

The secretary went out and asked the doctor if it was okay if Gui Gui could be released from the hospital. The doctors said okay but they have to wait until the IV is full done. She came back in and told Gui Gui that she could go home in an hour. All of Gui Gui’s friends hugged her tight to make sure she knows that they would always be there for her. An hour later Gui Gui was release from the hospital and the Chauffeur drove her and her friend back to her house.
Gui Gui: I think you guys should go home now its getting late I don’t want you parents to worry. Amanda: I can stay here with you tonight my parents are out of town so they wouldn’t mine.
Michelle: Mine parent don’t mine either I can stay too.
Gui Gui: it’s okay I don’t want to bother you guys. You should go home and rest.
Xiao Gui: No, don’t say its okay, what if you get a nightmare who’s gonna be there for you?
Gui Gui: seriously its fine, I’ll be alright.
Wang Zi: stop arguing listen to us, we’re older. So it’s settled people who can stay over night then sleep over here, and those who have to go home go home.
Amanda: Also call your parent for permission and ask if they can send your stuff over.
Ya Tou: I can stay.
Hebe: sorry I can’t my parent wants me to fly to Hawaii with them on our vacation so I have to leave in 10 minutes.
Angela: Me too my parents said I have class tomorrow so I have to go home and get rest.
Ella: I have basketball practice.
George, Tracy, Selina, Genie, Rainie, Jason, and Show: Sorry my parents wont let me stay over night.
Ah Wei: I can stay.
Wang Zi: I can stay.
Xiao Gui: I can stay.
Mei Mei: me too.
Ao Quan, Tong Tong: Me three.
Ah Ben: I can't stay.
Aaron: My parents doesn’t my house is just across the street.
Chun: Jiro, Calvin, and I were supposed to stay at Aaron so it’s okay if we sleep over here.
Gui Gui: Um who are you guys?
Aaron: I’m your new best friend Aaron, and these are my other best friend Calvin, Chun, and Jiro. I was the one who bumped into you this morning. Sorry.
Gui Gui: It’s okay. I’m Wu Ying Jie, but you can call me Gui Gui. Nice to meet you, my new best friend. Sorry you guys can’t enjoy the party today.
Jiro: who say’s that we still can. Well, those who are stay over.

Hebe, Angela, George, Ella, Tracy, Selina, Genie, Rainie, Jason, and Show left to go home. Everyone else went to watch a movie downstairs in the movie/ game room. Everyone was focused on the movie besides Gui Gui, Aaron, Xiao Gui, and Wang Zi. Gui Gui was still depressed about her parents but didn’t want to show it because she knows how much her friends cared about her. Aaron was busy looking at Gui Gui, some how he felt really sorry for her and wanted to be there for her, when she cried he wanted to wipe her tears, when she laugh, he could see the tears in her eyes, he didn’t know why but she made him want to get to be a closer friend to her. Wang Zi and Xiao Gui likes Gui Gui so they are sad when she’s sad. Everyone went up stair to sleep. Aaron, Wang Zi, Ao Quan, Xiao Gui’s room were right next to Gui Gui’s. Mei Mei, Ya Tou, Michelle, and Amanda’s room were to the other side of Gui Gui’s room. Chun, Calvin, Jiro, and Ah Wei’s room were across from Gui Gui’s. Everyone feel asleep besides Gui Gui. She had a nightmare.

Gui Gui: (sleep talking, rolling around, and crying) Mom, Dad where are you, its so dark in here im scared, mom, dad. Can you hear me? Mom? Dad? Where are we, I’m scared. Come out where are you. Mom Dad help me I’m slipping Mom Dad!!!

Aaron heard Gui Gui crying so he sneaked out of his room and went to knock on Gui Gui’s room. No one answered and heard her screaming so he went in. He saw her rolling back and forth crying and seemed to be in pain. He went over to the side of her bed and sat next to her. He then grabbed her hands and held it tight.

Aaron: (whisper) there there it’s okie I’m here your not alone. I’ll buy you ice cream if you stop crying. (looks around her room, sees all the stitch dolls she had.) I’ll buy you a big stitch I promise. I promise you that you’ll never be alone again, when you need me blow on this mini flute and I’ll be there. (Took a mini flute out of his pocket and place it in her hands. She gripped it as tight as she could and his hands. She could feel the warmness of his hands and the soft yet gentle voice of his. In her dream there stared to be a light that was glowing but she couldn’t tell what it was.)

Aaron decided to sit there with her until she stopped crying but eventually he fell asleep. They were holding hand and sleeping next to each other and sharing a blanket on Gui Gui’s bed.

****************************************************************

*sorry i haven't been posting in a while i got sick and had alot of hmework so i couldn't use the computer. Chapter 4 is up. Hope you guys like it. comment please... thats how i continue to right this. Its for me to know if people is interested in reading it or not... also if you want send my you stories and i'll read them... i cant post it everyday but i'll try my best just kno that i make sure that i post at least once a week. I still have homework and SATs to study for so yea. hope you guys enjoyed it and comment please... =]