Chapter 28

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Drugs takes affect (rated R I think...) srry

Recap~
Ethan: (bringing the drinks out) (hands Gui Gui her cup and Aaron his) (then pass out the rest) (pretends he didn’t notice Ruby till now) Ohh hey Ruby… are you and your friends here to pick up the stuff?
Ruby: (confused) huh?
Ethan: (pulls Ruby into the Kitchen) (whispers) I have plans…. You want me to help you take revenge? Then listen to me and leave…
Ruby: (whispering) what’s you’re plan?
Ethan: (smirks) you’ll just have to wait and see…
Ruby: (smiles) your plans better work and get me my Aaron… and…
Ethan: (interrupts her by using his hands to cover ) and… help your friends too… right?
Ruby: (smiles) you know me so well…
Ethan: so yea leave and… I’ll call you and tell you when to come back… okay?
Ruby: k…
End of recap~

Ruby and her friends leave the party… Ethan comes out…
Jiro: Why was she here?
Ethan: Her parents wanted her to pick something up for them…
Selina: Ohh
Ethan: so let’s get this party started shouldn’t we?
Everyone else: YEAH!!!
Ethan signaled the DJ to turn on some music…
The music started and everyone coupled up and danced…Since it was Ethan’s Party he didn’t need a date… He sat out and watched everyone dance… After a while he suggested that they play Truth or Dare.
Gui Gui and Aaron took a sip of their drink…
Ethan: Yes it’s my turn!!! I dare Aaron to… (thinking-hummm) passionately kiss Gui Gui… for at least a minute… if you guys separate then you’ll have to start all over…
Gui Gui: (shocked) (spat out her drink on to Aaron’s face) WHAT!!!
Aaron: (wipes his face) (shocked) WHAT!!!
Selina: You guys agreed to play the game… You have to keep your promise… (smiling)
Gui Gui: but… but…
Hebe: a dare is a dare… (smirking)
Calvin: True... True…
Ao Quan: hurry up we don’t have all day…
Tong Tong: yea… or else you guys lose and owes us more dares… and it won’t be this easy… (laughing)
Aaron: (happy but doesn’t want to show it) fine…
Gui Gui: (shocked) what?
Aaron: come on… I don’t want them to come up with harder dares…
Gui Gui: (nervous and scared) fine…
Aaron: (leans in closer to Gui Gui)
Gui Gui: (scared and wants to back down from the dare…)
Xiao Yu: (wraps Aaron’s arms around Gui Gui’s waist so she can’t back out)
Aaron: (pulls Gui Gui in tighter… Their face about a centimeter away)
Mei Mei: (thinking- wow they are so slow) (pushes Aaron)
Aaron’s lips smacked on to Gui Gui’s lips. Both Gui Gui and Aaron’s eyes shot up but didn’t dare to separate because they had to kiss for a minute and if they separate they’d have to kiss again…
Aaron: (thinking- her lips are so soft and sweet…just like the first time she accidentally kissed me and the time I kissed her… ) XD
Gui Gui: (thinking- this is the second time we’re kissing… it feels so wrong that we’re best friends… but yet it feels so special…his lips are so soft and sweet…)
After a minute Gui Gui pulled out blushing madly… Aaron thought it was too fast he wanted it to last for ever… (both of their faces were red as a tomato)
Ethan: hey I said passionately kiss… that was just a kiss… you have to redo it…
Gui Gui: (face still red) what???
Tong Tong: You can blame Aaron… his dare was to kiss you passionately… that was so not a passionate kiss… His lips didn’t move…
Gui Gui: (gave Aaron a glare) You’re gonna pay for this Aaron Yan Ya Lun!!!
Aaron: sorry…
So the two had to kiss again… this time Aaron passionately kissed Gui Gui… Exploring every part of … At first Gui Gui felt scared and wanted to back out when Aaron sliped his tongue into , but Aaron used one of his hands to wrap around her waist and the other to push her head in toward his…
The rest were just enjoying the show they were getting…. They were all awing about the two…
This time nobody kept track of the time so Aaron and Gui Gui ended up passionately kissing for over 2 minutes… Gui Gui pulled out…
Gui Gui: (face blushing and feeling the heat) I need some air…(race out of the house to the backyard) (takes off her shoes and dips it into the pool)
Back inside the house~
Guys: (whistling)
Chun: (laughing) Wow our little brother is all grown up XD
Jiro: (pretends to wipe a tear) It was just like yesterday when the two of you were wearing diapers running the house…
Hebe: (strangely she didn’t feel hurt when she saw the two kissing and passionately kissing… instead she felt happy for them… maybe it was because of Calvin... that she had forget about Aaron…) How sweet!!!
Calvin: soo…
Aaron: (face blushing and can’t stop smiling) sooo… what???
Ao Quan: (laughing) sooo… how was it???
Xiao Yu: (laughing) two kisses in one day… wow you’re on fire…
Aaron: (blushing madly) I gotta go check on her!!! (runs out to the backyard)
Tong Tong: What a chicken…
Mei Mei: let’s follow them…
Ethan: (thinking- the medicine should be taking affect soon…)

Aaron saw Gui Gui at the pool so he went out and sat next to her… he takes off his shoes and also dips it in…
Aaron: (shouts) Aahhh so cold…
Gui Gui: (laughing)
Aaron: (uses his hands to scoop the water from the pool and splashes Gui Gui) That’s what you get for laughing…
Gui Gui: (scoops the water and splashes it onto Aaron) That’s what you get for slashing me… XD
Sooner or later the two were splashing each other till they were soaked… They left their feet dip into the pool… Gui Gui laid her head on Aaron’s shoulders and Aaron wrapped his arms around Gui Gui… keeping her warm… both watching the stars… sooner or later Gui Gui fell asleep) *thanks to the drug...*
The rest of the people came out and joined them… with their foot dipped into the water, watching the stars…
Ethan: (notice Gui Gui’s drug took affect) Aaron… you should bring her in… she’s asleep… There’s a guest room upstairs you can bring her up there…
Aaron: (looks down at Gui Gui) Ohh okay…. (he carries Gui Gui bridal style and brings her upstairs to the room and lays her on the bed… the locks the door..)
Aaron tucked Gui Gui in and sat on the bedside looking at her…
Aaron: (thinking- she’s so cute when she’s asleep… out of no where he felt as if her wanted to kiss her…) *his drug takes affect* (he begins to kiss her forehead then moved down to her nose then to her lips…)
Gui Gui felt something sweet pressed on her lips but for some reason she couldn’t move nor could she opened her eyes… she felt kind of drowsy… she had no control what’s so ever…
That night she felt some pain… which she didn’t know where it came… but then after a while she felt as if she was in heaven…
*I can’t write rated R stuff so I hope you know what I mean… Yes… Aaron her…but it was because of the drug… he would never do that on purpose*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don’t know if I should stop there and wait till the next ten comments or what… I think I’ll post this part up first and type the part 2 after this… finish my letter to the newspaper for English I’ll post part 2 without needing 10 comments… But still I need at least 3 comment to know if someone read this chapter other wise people will feel lost…

So yea like I said I can’t write those Rated R stuff so if you know what happens then you can picture it yourselves… I don’t know how to write it and all that so yea sorry!!! Also sorry for making it a Rated R story…

Hope you like it…. Sorry for not updating… I had class yesterday for like half of the day and then the other half I went shopping XD so yea comments please… I don’t need at least 10 comments for this chapter because for sure like 90% I’ll be updating part 2 today…
But still comment inspires me to write a better chapter so yea please comment… *I’m not into sports so yea I won’t be watching the super bowl so yea I’ll have more time to do my homework cuz I have a lot this weekend and write part 2….

thnx for your last comments XD