Chapter 16

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

earthquake

srry for spelling and all quick chapter b4 i go out... (waiting for my friends to get ready)

Hebe: (thinking) who is she that got Aaron to be so happy? Has he forgotten about Gui Gui?
Aaron: She’s here for my birthday of course…
Gui Gui: um… yea… mall? I’ve seen you guys at the mall?
Calvin: yea we bumped into you and Hebe accidentally splattered ice cream on you…
Wang Zi: so you guys were the ones who dumped ice cream on Gui Gui… (laughs)
Hebe: (shocked) Gui Gui? (thinking) it can’t be…
Gui Gui: Yep.. I’m Gui Gui Wu…
Ya Tou: actually Wu Ying Jie…
Gui Gui: then why did you guy tell me my name is Gui Gui?
Mei Mei: Gui Gui is a nickname…
Gui Gui: ohhh
Hebe: wait how come you don’t even know you own name?
Calvin: You’re saying this girl who can’t even remember her name is our Gui Gui? The one we knew 5 years ago?
Aaron: Yea… She got in an accident yesterday and lost her memories…
Selina: How do you know if she’s Gui Gui, our Gui Gui?
Xiao Yu: We met her before she got in the accident and also Aaron found the necklace he gave her before she left for US….
Ella: (runs to hug Gui Gui) Gui Gui so it’s really you… (starts to cry) who did this to you?
George: (runs to hug Gui Gui too) I can’t believe the girl we found in the parking garage is really you… Da Ya and her friends should pay…
Charlene: (hugs Gui Gui too) Da Ya? How do you know it’s her and her friends? Were you there?
Ao Quan: George, Ah Ben, and I found Gui Gui in the parking garage almost unconscious…
Calvin: (hugs Gui Gui) we should find Da Ya and her friends to get revenge for Gui Gui…
Wang Zi: No!!! if we do then Gui Gui would be in more danger because Da Ya and her friends would find Gui Gui to seak revenge…
Selina: (hugging Gui Gui) so we are just gonna let them go?
Shan Jie: What else can we do?
Ao Quan: I can protect Gui Gui…
Aaron: you have school… do I… we can’t stick with Gui Gui 24 hours…
Gui Gui: (having hard time breathing with all the people hugging her so tight) Aaron… I… can’t… breathe…
Everyone let go of her… “sorry”
Gui Gui: so do I know all of you?
Hebe: we were once your best friend 5 years ago… before you left… we thought that you would never return…
Aaron: I knew she would return… I just didn’t know when…
Gui Gui: ohh…
Shan Jie: where’s Ting Wei…
Ao Quan: him and Xiao Gui were running late… they should be here soon…
Angela: lets go watch TV while waiting for them…
Aaron went and sat next to Gui Gui and Wang Zi sat on the other side of her… Hebe sat next to Aaron and Calvin sat next to her… They were watching so scary movie so Gui Gui kept hiding behind Aaron… When Hebe looked over and saw how close Gui Gui and Aaron was she felt jealous… Calvin didn’t know that Hebe had liked Aaron that much but he could feel the jealousy between them…
Ding Dong~
Show: I got it…
Xiao Gui: sorry we’re late…
Ting Wei: he took forever to do his hair…
Xiao Gui: don’t be jealous that I look hotter than you…
Ting Wei: (saw Gui Gui and Shan Jie watching movies on the couch…) hey what are you guys doing here? I’ve been trying to call you and you won’t pick up…
Shan Jie: For Aaron’s Birthday of course…
Gui Gui: huh?
Ting Wei: (notice that she seems like she doesn’t know him…) Gui Gui… why do you seem like you never met me before?
Gui Gui: I’ve met you before?
Ting Wei: (worried) Gui Gui are you joking… you’re very funny…
Aaron: Gui Gui lost her memories…
Xiao Gui: (runs up in front of Aaron) Gui Gui? The one we know? (looks over at Gui Gui)
Aaron: yea… she’s back…
Xiao Gui: (hugs Gui Gui tight) Gui Gui I’ve really missed you…
Tien Wei: (huggs Gui Gui) lost her memories? How?
Shan Jie: people from our high school pushed her into a wall and made her hit her head hard…
Ting Wei: How long is it till she gets her memories back?
Wang Zi: We don’t know…
Ting Wei: So you guys are all her childhood friends? The ones she always talks about?
Aaron: Yea… Nice to meet you… I’m Aaron… (raised his hands out for a hand shake)
Ting Wei: (shakes his hands) Ting Wei. I’m her friend from US… She told me a lot about you…
Aaron: same…
Ting Wei: (whispers to Shan Jie) you have a tough opponent…
Shan Jie: ….
Tong Tong: since everyone is here let’s start the party XD!!!!
Ao Quan: (went over to the DJ table and asked the DJ to start the music)
DJ: Since it’s Mr. Aaron’s 16th birthday let’s have him choose his dance partner…
Aaron: (got up and grabbed Gui Gui’s hands)
Gui Gui: (whispers to Aaron) I don’t know how to dance…
Aaron: just follow my lead…
He led her to the center of the dance floor and showed her the foot steps… (like a ballroom dancing kinda thing) (they’re still only little kids)
Ao Quan grabbed Tong Tong’s hands and pulled her to the dace floor, Jiro, Selina; Calvin, Hebe; Chun, Charlene; Xiao Yu, Mei Mei…
Ella was sad but then Michelle and Amanda pulled here to join them… they people who didn’t have a partner either sat down to watch because they didn’t want to dance or danced in a circle together…
Gui Gui: (whispers to Aaron) I’m gonna go get some punch, you want any?
Aaron: No thanks… want me to come with you?
Gui Gui: no it’s okay
Gui Gui went to get herself a cup of juice, but on her way back, there was an earthquake and the light were all cutoff. Gui Gui was scared and panicking she didn’t know what to do. The pictures on the wall fell on her… she tried find her way to a safe corner… when she was crawling against the wall, the pieces of broken glass from the picture frames and the cup she was holding cut her hand…
Gui Gui: (scared and on the ground) (crying) Aaron… Help where are you?
When the earthquake happened everyone ran out of the house because they used the light on their cell phones to guide them where they were going… Aaron didn’t go with the rest… he used his phone and went to look for Gui Gui… the quake ended but the lights were still off…
Aaron: (scared) Gui Gui where are you?
Gui Gui: (Crying) Aaron Aaron where are you…
Aaron: (saw the pieces of broken glass and follow Gui Gui’s voice) (he spotted Gui Gui and ran to her and embraced her.
Gui Gui: (crying and hugging Aaron tightly) I’m scared Aaron…
Aaron: (grabbed wrapped his arms around Gui Gui tightly) follow me…
Aaron led Gui Gui out of the door of the house and to a clear opened area…
Their friends saw them coming and ran towards them…
Wang Zi and Shan Jie ran and hugged Gui Gui tightly…
Gui Gui was still crying and was still holding on to Aaron’s hand tightly even when Wang Zi and Shan Jie were hugging her tightly… Aaron thought that because he was scared that something might have happened to Gui Gui, his hand were sweaty, but when he looked at them, they were blood…
Aaron: (pulled Gui Gui in front of him and held her hands) Gui Gui how did you get cut? (remembers the broken pieces of glass.) (he wrapped his arms around her and led her to the pharmacy…)
Aaron: (to the pharmacist) can I get some medicine and some stuff to clean this up? Also Band-Aids?
Pharmacist: did she get hurt from the quake just now?
Aaron: yea… (impatient waiting for her to get the stuff)
Pharmacist: here you go…
Aaron: (reached in his pocket and grabbed a 50$) keep the chain (he took Gui Gui to a near by bench at the park and help her bandage her hands) Gui Gui you can cry if you want…
Gui Gui: (acting tough) I’m not that weak
Aaron: (finishing up) did you get cut any where else?
Gui Gui: (lying) nope
Aaron: (knows she’s lying and inspected her) Gui Gui your knees are bleeding…
Gui Gui: must be because I was crawling to the corner… (smiles) but it doesn’t hurt I promise…
Aaron: (hurting because she was hurt) (flicks Gui Gui’s forehead) silly girl… telll me otherwise it might get infected…
Gui Gui: (pretending that his flicked hurts) Oww… my knees didn’t hurt but your flicked did… (turns her face away from Aaron)
Aaron: (thought she was serious so he got worried) (got up went to look at her forehead and starts rubbing/ blowing lightly on her forehead so that she wouldn’t get a headache later on…) sorry I was only trying to do it light… are you okay?
Gui Gui: (notice how seriously scared he was) I’m okay... relax... sit down…I was only joking
Aaron: (upset) don’t joke around like that you know how scared I was?
Gui Gui: (felt bad) sorry
Aaron: (got up to go throw the band-aid wrappers and things he used to wipe off the blood.)
Gui Gui: (thought he was still mad. She got up to go hug him, but tripped)
Aaron: (caught her) Why did you get up?
Gui Gui: I thought you were still mad at me…
Aaron: I wasn’t mad at you I was upset that you made me worried… but you apologized so everything was fine…
Gui Gui: then why did you get up and leave me?
Aaron: (laughing) I got up to throw the trash away..
Gui Gui: (laughing) hahahaha I knew that… just testing your reflex
Aaron: sure you were…
Gui Gui: I was…
Aaron: (got on front of her and bend down so that he could give her a piggy back home) get on…
Gui Gui: (didn’t know what he meant) huh?
Aaron: Get on… I’ll five you a piggy back home since you injured your knees…
Gui Gui: it’s okay just walk slow.. I can walk…
Aaron: come on get on…
Gui Gui: I might weight a lot..
Aaron: I don’t care…
Gui Gui: but I do… I don’t want to hurt you…
Aaron: fine…(pretends to walk)
Gui Gui: (follows him)
Aaron: (turned around and picked her up bridal style)
Gui Gui: (shocked) hey Aaron let me down… people are staring at us… hey!!!
Aaron: be quiet…
Gui Gui: your back is gonna hurt later… let me down…
Aaron: nope… you’re not even heavy…
Gui Gui: but people are staring at us…
Aaron: let them stare I don’t care…
Gui Gui: fine… hey am I heavy?
Aaron: nope
Gui Gui: you sure… you can let me down if you want…
Aaron: don’t wanna… so were you scared earlier?
Gui Gui: yea… but when you came I felt safer…
Aaron: are you still afraid of the dark?
Gui Gui: huh?
Aaron: The quake stopped for about a minute and you did even move away from the corner…
Gui Gui: I don’t know… I was really scared so I could move… I guess
Aaron: I’m sorry
Gui Gui: What for?
Aaron: I shouldn’t have let you go get the drinks by yourself…
Gui Gui: you didn’t know this would happen, nobody did…
Aaron: but still I feel bad… this is not the first time that something happened to you because I’m not there… you wouldn’t loss your memories if Wang Zi and I were with you… (hugs her tighter)
Gui Gui: (wraps her arm around his shoulders tighter) it’s okay…but it also helped me…
Aaron: how?
Gui Gui: Da Ya could never hurt me again *that’s what she thinks*
Aaron: huh?
Gui Gui: shouldn’t the police have footage of her and her friends taking me away? If they do then I think she wouldn’t dare because the police know how she looks like…
Aaron: wow you’re pretty smart! (thinking- just what you said would come true)

In front of Aaron’s house~
Hebe: (ran up to the door and smiles while she opens the door) you guys are home!!! (saw Aaron hold Gui Gui bridal style and her smiles fade)
Wang Zi: (a bit jealous) is something wrong with your feet Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: (realizes that Aaron was still holding her) (whispers) Aaron you can let me down now…
Aaron: she injured her knees during the quake… I’m gonna take her upstairs so she could get rest…
Gui Gui: (to Aaron) hey!!! We’re home you can let me down now… I can wake up stairs by myself.
Aaron: (wanting to hold her forever) I don’t trust you now… you said that you weren’t hurt anywhere else, end up your knee was hurt… I’m taking you upstairs whether you like it or not…
Aaron took her upstairs and lay her down on her bed… he went and lay down with her…
Gui Gui: aren’t you gonna go back down?
Aaron: (pretending) my back hurts
Gui Gui: (didn’t know that he was only acting) Yan Ya Lun I told you to let me down!!! Turn around, I’ll give you a back massage…
Aaron: lay back down… I just wanna take a little nap… I’ll be fine…
Gui Gui: can’t you take one in your room?
Aaron: nope… It’s dark I’m scared of the dark…
Gui Gui: It’s dark here too. The lights are back on… you can turn it on…
Aaron: then it would be too dark… it’s your fault my back hurts so let you should let me take a nap here…
Gui Gui: (realize that he’s been acting) fine then I’ll take a nap in your room…
Aaron: (pulled her back down next to him and hugged her tight…) no you have to watch over me…
Gui Gui: but but...
Aaron: no buts… now go to sleep I’m tired…
Mrs. Yan walked by Gui Gui’s room and saw what happened…
Mrs. Yan: Yes!!! They’re so cute together… (to a maid) make sure no one disturbs them alright?
Maid: Yes Mrs. Yan.

Downstairs~
Ya Tou: What’s talking Aaron so long?
Hebe: Let’s go check…

**********************************************************************************************************************

ENJOY!!! COMMENT, QUESTIONS, LINK, and whatever you want...

hope you liked it... again srry for grammar and spelling...

Fahrenheit CD comes out today... YAY!!!