Chapter 10

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

First Day of School in Taiwan Since I Returned #1

Gui Gui, Shan Jie, and Ting Wei First day of school.

Shan Jie and Ting Wei went to pick Gui Gui up for school. Went the got to school they had to ask someone for help, because they didn’t know where the office was. Ting Wei wasn’t going to sign up for collage until later. Gui Gui was an incoming Freshman, and Shan Jie was an incoming sophomore.

Shan Jie: Excuse me do you know where is the administration office?
Girl: You knew here?
Shan Jie: Yea.
Girl: Let me show you guys.
Gui Gui: Thanks.
Girl: My name is Michelle.
Gui Gui: I’m Gui Gui, and that’s Shan Jie, and the other one is Ting Wei.
Michelle: Nice to meet you guys. Gui Gui huh? I used to have a friend name Gui Gui. (in front of the office.) well we’re here. I gotta go. see you guys around and good luck =]
Gui Gui: Thanks you so much bye.

Michelle left and Gui, Ting Wei, and Shan Jie went in.
Lady: Hi. Do you guys need help?
Shan Jie: we’re here to register.
Lady: I can help one of you get started right now and (to Gui Gui) can you to wait in the hall or at the table? Sorry is crowed in here. I’ll call you in once I get him registered.

Gui Gui decided to wait in the hall.

Gui Gui: I forgot I left my paper in your car I need to run out and get it.
Ting Wei: You got the car keys?
Gui Gui: no.
Ting Wei: here. (hands her the keys) You want me to go with you?
Gui Gui: No it’s okay. Stay here just in case he comes out.
Ting Wei: Oh okay. You have your cell phone?
Gui Gui: No, if I did, I would’ve called Aaron along time ago. I don’t remember his number, because I had him on speed dial. Too bad I left my phone in the US.
Ting Wei: That’s not what I was going to ask you about but okay. I only wanted know if you have it just in case you got lost you could call me.
Gui Gui: Oh no I don’t. It’s okay I could ask people.
Ting Wei: Here take mine. You could call Shan Jie if you got lost. (hands her the phone.) To bad yesterday was a Sunday other wise we could’ve ask someone to give us a tour and sign us up so we wouldn’t have to wait now.
Gui Gui: Yup. Okay be back soon.

Gui Gui left and went out to the car. When she went as she was going to cross the street to go to the car, but a car almost crashed her because it was speeding. Gui Gui got scared and fell down hard because it was an inch away from hitting her.

Girl: Hey you don’t you have eyes?
Gui Gui got up and went to apologize.
Gui Gui: sorry.
A boy ran up to her.
Boy: (to Gui Gui) Are you okay? Are you hurt? (to the driver) Xiao Xun watch where you’re going and your speed. She doesn’t need to apologize to you because it was your fault. You should be the one who apologizes. You almost crashed her.
Xiao Xun: Wang Zi!!! You didn’t ask me if I was okay and you started yelling at me. She scared me. (got off the car and went to Wang Zi. Tried to grab his hand.
Wang Zi: Don’t touch me. (looks at Gui Gui~ thinks shes pretty/ cute) Are you okay?
Gui Gui: Yea, (looks at her hands, they were bleeding but she tries to hide them) I’m fine. Thank you. (leaves)
Wang Zi: (left Xiao Xun and ran to Gui Gui) I saw your hands they were bleeding. I’ll take you to the nurse.
Gui Gui: I’m fine. (opens the car and got her papers out of the car, then closed and locked the door.)
Wang Zi: Come on I’ll take you to the nurse. It could get infected. (grabs Gui Gui’s arm and pulled her toward the school building to take her to the nurse)
Gui Gui: I’m okay. Can you let go of my hands?
Wang Zi: Yes, if you come with me to the nurse office.
Gui Gui: fine. (follows Wang Zi.)
Wang Zi: you new here?
Gui Gui: Yea.
Wang Zi: I’m Wang Zi.
Gui Gui: (didn’t pay attention to his name.) Gui Gui.
Wang Zi: Hey I have a friend named Gui Gui.
Gui Gui: Oh.
Wang Zi: Lets be friends!
Gui Gui: Okay. =]

Nurse office~
Nurse: So Wang Zi where’d you get hurt this time?
Gui Gui: (thinking) His name is Wang Zi? Maybe it’s just a coincident.
Wang Zi: I’m not hurt, nor did I beat anyone up today. Xiao Xun almost crashed into her and she fell and scraped her hands. Its bleeding can you clean it and put medicine on it?
Nurse: (to Gui Gui) are you knew here?
Gui Gui: Yes.
Nurse: It might hurt a little bit but we have to wipe it off with alcohol.
Gui Gui okay.

Indeed it hurts, but Gui Gui didn’t show any pain. She tried to hold it in because she didn’t like people to think that she was weak.

Wang Zi: Gui Gui! you can scream if it hurts.
Gui Gui: (holding it in) No I’m fine.
Nurse: okay all done. You’re brave unlike most girls here they scream when I haven’t touched them yet.
Gui Gui: (smiles) thanks
Wang Zi: Thanks Nurse might come back later. I also need a pass.
Nurse: No problem. See you later Wang Zi. Nice to meet you Gui Gui.
Gui Gui: Nice to meet you Jtoo.
Gui Gui and Wang Zi left the nurse office.

Wang Zi: Where you off to now?
Gui Gui: finish registering. You should go. You might be late to class.
Wang Zi: I’m already 5 minutes late.
Gui Gui: sorry you should’ve left earlier.
Wang Zi: It’s alright I’m always late.
Gui Gui: Go now I don’t want you to be any later.
LWang Zi: fine…  Meet me for lunch or else I’m gonna be mad at you.
Gui Gui: okay. Where?
Wang Zi: class 145. never mine you might get loss. Meet me here.
Gui Gui: Okay. Bye
Wang Zi: remember here. Okay?
Gui Gui: I remember
Wang Zi: Bye Gui Gui
Gui Gui: hurry and go.
Wang Zi: okay bye. (he leaves)
Gui Gui went to the front of the office and went to register.

Shan Jie: What took you so long?
Gui Gui: someone… (scared he might worry) I got lost
Ting Wei: You should call.
Gui Gui: sorry. I gotta sign up now.
Ting Wei and Shan Jie: we’ll wait for you out here.
Gui Gui: Okay.

After Gui Gui was done registering, the lady took Gui Gui, Shan Jie, and Ting Wei on a tour of the school. After they were done with the tour it was already 3rd period. Gui Gui, and Shan Jie had 5 out of 8 their classes together. 1st - math; 2nd – science; 3rd - art; 4th - PE; 8th- theater. They didn’t have Taiwanese language class, English, and history together. After the tour, Ting Wei went to the collage to enroll there.

Knock~

Teacher: Hello Mrs. Angel
Mrs. Angel: Hello teacher Cherry. I have 2 new students who are joining your class.
Teacher Cherry: Hello students, I’m teacher Cherry.
Gui Gui and Shan Jie: Hello
Mrs. Angel: I’ll leave them with you. (leaves)
Teacher Cherry: Come on in. (to the class) Class we have 2 new students joining us today. Can you please introduce yourself to the class?
Shan Jie: Nice to meet you all, I’m Shan Jie.
Girls in the back of the class: “He’s fine.” – “He’s hot.”- “Are you single” – “hey I was gonna ask that.”- “too late I ask first.”
Teacher Cherry: Quiet. Continue please.
Shan Jie: Yea I’m single and I came here from the US with Gui Gui. I would like to be friends with you all.
Teacher Cherry: Thank you Shan Jie, and you (to Gui Gui)
Gui Gui: Hey everyone my name is Gui Gui nice to meet you all. I hope to be friend with each and every one of you. I came from the US with Shan Jie.
Guys in the back of the class: “she’s cute.”- “she’s pretty.” -“came from US with that guy? She must not be single.”- “ Aaron! That’s the girl I saw this morning. She’s really nice. Hey take off your earphones.”- “will you go out with me?”
Girls: “she’s cute.”- “I hate her. She made Wang Zi yelled at me.”- “I think she’s pretty.” –“she seems nice.” – “I saw them this morning.”
Teacher Cherry: Hey be quiet.
Class: sorry teacher Cherry.
Teacher Cherry: (to Shan Jie and Gui Gui) they’re excited because we haven’t had a new student this whole year. Okay Gui Gui you can sit between to Aaron and Wang Zi, in front of Michelle, and behind Xiao Yu. Shan Jie you can sit between to Ruby and Jason, in front of Amanda, and behind Xiao Xun. Xiao Xun raise your hand. (she raises her hand and Shan Jie went to sit behind her.) Wang Zi, can you raise your hand? (raises his hand and Gui Gui went to sit next to him.) Since this is the first time having new students in our class why don’t you guys use this class to make them feel welcome.

Wang Zi: Hello Gui Gui we meet again. :]
Gui Gui: (smiles) hey Wang Zi. (thinks) wow their names sound so similar to my friends name but what if I’m wrong?
Michelle: Hey Gui Gui.
Gui Gui: hello Michelle. Thanks for showing me how to get to the office. :]
Michelle: No problem. Let me introduce you and Shan Jie to the class. =]
Shan Jie & Gui Gui: okay
I’m Michelle, that’s Wang Zi, Aaron, Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Xiao Man, Xiao Xun, Genie, Xiao Yu, Jason, Julie, Ruby, Da Ya, Tracy, Rainie, & Amanda.
Gui Gui: (thinks) most of their names sound so similar to my friends. What if I’m wrong? They might think I’m weird. Wait!!! AARON? No it can’t be him, he moved. (looks at Aaron.)
Gui Gui: Nice to meet you guys. (to Aaron who was still listening to his ipod and reading his book.) Hi I’m Gui Gui.
Aaron: (looks at Gui Gui and looks back to his book.) (thinking) she’s pretty and cute, but probably wants to be in the popular group like Da Ya (popular ), Xiao Xun (- thinks she’s pretty and smart so she thinks she can get all the guys to like her.), Xiao Man (joining to get Ah Ben’s attention), Tong Tong (for Ao Quan’s attention), Ruby Wang (another ), Tracy Zhou (for Show’s attention because he’s in the basket ball team), Angela Zhang (- tries to get Wu Chun, and Calvin’s attention), Genie Zhuo (to get Xiao Gui’s attention, but doesn’t know he likes Gui Gui since we were kids.)
Gui Gui: (whispers to Wang Zi) what’s with him?
Wang Zi: oh he’s just like that he doesn’t like to talk to girl besides the ones he knew since we were young or the ones he thinks he can trust.
Gui Gui: he seems stuck up.
Amanda: He’s really nice and got his friends back though.
Mei Mei: Yea, he’s just like that now but when he was a kid he likes to make friends with everyone no matter if it’s a girl or a boy.
Ya Tou: (whispers to Gui Gui and Shan Jie) be careful of Da Ya, Tracy, Julie, Ruby, Genie, Xiao Xun, and Xiao Man. They are part of the popular group and some of them are mean.
Rainie: (whispers) only some, not all. Tracy, Julie, Xiao Man, and Genie are not mean. They’re just popular and friends with the mean ones. They are the only ones in the group who are nice.
Gui Gui and Shan Jie: okay.

On the other side of class~
Xiao Xun: I hate her she made Wang Zi yell at me. (pretends to cry to Da Ya)
Da Ya: I’ll take revenge for you.
Xiao Xun: Thanks Da Ya you’re the best.
Tracy: oh stop pretending Xiao Xun.
Tong Tong: I think she seems pretty nice.
Xiao Man: I think so to.
Genie: Da Ya! What are you up to? She’s new. Do you have to be mean to her like how you’re mean to Michelle?
Ruby: Da Ya wasn’t mean to Michelle. Michelle just didn’t know who she was messing with.
Da Ya: and the new girl just happened to did what Michelle did. (smirk)

======================================================================================================================
Hope you guys like it.

To…

♥GuiLun♥- Where do you get the DVD? I don’t know where so I have to wait until people post it up on youtube and then wait until someone to translate XP.
When I was watching it I was like its so cute how it took him longer than a few second to get off Gui Gui and run to chase the guy :]

Wznaz- hoped I cleared it in this chapeter. =]

Terminator & guiwang- it might take me a while to read because I have to find a translating website to translate XD but I will definitely read it XD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• This is only part one part 2 will be coming out soon.
• Just in case you guys are wondering why Gui Gui doesn’t ask them if they know her or if they could’ve been the ones she’s looking for, is because she didn’t want to make herself look foolish because she wasn’t sure if it was them. I mean there’s more than one high school in Taiwan so the chances of her friends going to her school are small.
• She doesn’t recognize them because she haven’t seen them in so long. They don’t picture message or send pictures to each other because they don’t know each other address or think about sending pictures cause they think the chances of one another looking different is really slim. End up everyone looks different because some people wears makeup now, others changes their hair or the way they dress. Some goes from ugly to pretty or the opposite.

* How was Ting Wei’s school?
*Who goes there?
*Will Aaron talk to Gui Gui?
*Will Gui Gui find out that most of those people in her class were her child hood friends?
* How will Gui Gui and Aaron recognize each other when Aaron ignores Gui Gui?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you guys like it
*****Thankyou everyone else who commented XD please continue to do so even if its just a smiley face of a sad face telling me you like it or not XD
okay? Also if you write fanfic send me your links and I will read and comment them for you too XD
YAY its winter break. Too bad its freezing here. XP