Chapter 19

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

The Fight

here you go... sorry was gonna post last night but i got home too late...

After school at a near by park~
Tong Tong and her friends rush to the near by park to meet Da Ya…
10minutes of waiting…

Tong Tong: Wow is she chickening out or what?
Gui Gui: are you sure you wanna do this? I mean she knows a lot of mean people…
Michelle: Yea… Let’s go home…
Tong Tong: That’s why you two always get pick on… you allow others to know that you’re weak…
Gui Gui: but it’s been 10 minutes and she still hasn’t shown up yet…
Mei Mei: with her attitude she’ll be her with a bunch of her gang friends….
After 20 minutes Da Ya, Ruby, Xiao Xun, Genie, Tracy and a bunch of these gangster looking guys finally showed up… there were about 5 of them… they were all carrying a large stick in their hands and were large… They all got of their motorcycles and walked toward Tong Tong and her friends.

Tong Tong: I thought you chickened out… (smirks)
Da Ya: Us chickening out?
Ruby: Yea you must be dreaming…
Xiao Xun: We didn’t think you had the guts to show up… can’t believe you were once one of us…
Tong Tong: I was part of your group but was never like you
Da Ya: same difference… I don’t know what Ao Quan saw in you… wait if he liked you he would’ve asked you out five years ago when you rejoined the group… loser…
Ao Quan: How do you know that I don’t like her?
Ruby: Oh please… if you liked her, wouldn’t you have asked her out already?
Da Ya: Yea… and everyone knows that you like me…
Aaron: everyone? Gui Gui, did you know that Ao Quan liked that evil witch?
Gui Gui: What? Why would he go for her out of all the girls on earth?
Xiao Gui: (holding in his laugh) Ao Quan since when did you like her and not tell us?
Ao Quan: (burst out laughing) How could I tell you if I didn’t even know myself…
Da Ya: well if you don’t like me then how could you go for someone like her? What does she have that I don’t?
Tong Tong: (fearing that Ao Quan doesn’t like her but was only trying to defend her cuz she was his friend) Are you trying to waste time or what?
Xiao Xun: seems like someone’s scared that Ao Quan doesn’t like her… (fake tears)
Ao Quan: Why does she have to be scared? I do like her…
Ruby: we all know you like her as a friend, but we don’t know if you like like her… as in wanting her to be your girlfriend…
Tong Tong: are you just gonna be here wasting my time asking questions or are we gonna fight?
Xiao Xun: Looks like someone is scared to know the truth…
Gui Gui: can you leave her alone? Its between her and Ao Quan… none of you business… come on Tong Tong we have more important things to do then waste our time here…
Mei Mei: yea…

When they were about to leave….
Da Ya: I wasn’t done with you…
Tong Tong: What do you want?
Da Ya: I want to know who Ao Quan really loves… I want him to say it…
Tong Tong: Then why don’t you ask him… what does it have to do with me?
Da Ya: I want you to know… the reason you joined to be one of us is because of him and that it was a waste cause the person he loves is not you… (smirks)
Ao Quan: (to Tong Tong) You became one of them just because of me?
Tong Tong: (teary) It was a long time ago it doesn’t matter anymore…
Ao Quan: (stood in front of Tong Tong) Why doesn’t it matter anymore?
Tong Tong: (cries and looks down) cause I know the answer already… it will never happen… we’re just friends… and I’m okay with that…
Ao Quan: (wipes her tears) Silly girl… I liked you before… and I still do…
Tong Tong: (looks up) huh?
Ao Quan: ( lifts her chin up and kissed her)
Gui Gui and her friends: aww how sweet (smiles and giggles)
Ao Quan: (pulls away) The one I’ve been loving secretly is you…
Tong Tong: (cries)
Ao Quan: (wipes her tears) why are you still crying? Is it because you don’t love me anymore? Or…
Tong Tong: (interrupts him by placing her index finger on his lips) No… I’m just… just… too happy to hear you said that… (hugs him tight)
Ao Quan: (hugs her tight back)
Gui Gui and her friends ran up to hug them…
Da Ya who was angry with Ao Quan’s answer went up and pull them a away from the hug… (pushes Tong Tong to the ground)
Da Ya: (to Ao Quan) What do you like about her? What does she have that I don’t? How come you like her?
Ao Quan: (pushes Da Ya away and helps Tong Tong up) (to Tong Tong) Are you okay?
Tong Tong: (brushes off the grass) yea I’m fine…
Ao Quan: (have Tong Tong stand behind him) Da Ya, Tong Tong is now my girlfriend and if you haa problem with that talk to me directly... I love Tong Tong because she is caring, there for her friends, sweet, smart, and most of all not anything like you…
Da Ya: (got up from the ground) You’re gonna pay for this…
Ao Quan: let’s go… (they all started to leave)
Da Ya: (signaled her friends to attack them from behind)
The five big guys ran up from behind with their sticks to hit the people with Tong Tong…
Lucky Gui Gui looked back and saw a guy running up to Tong Tong…
Gui Gui: (pushes Tong Tong to the ground) Look out…
The giant stick hit Gui Gui on her head…
Xiao Gui: (punched the guy to the floor and took away the stick)
The other guys started fighting with the 4 other guys.
Aaron ran up to Gui Gui and embraced her. Her head was bleeding…
Aaron: (crying) Gui Gui… wake up… You can’t leave me… Gui Gui…
Mei Mei: (ran up to Gui Gui, crying) Gui Gui hang on…(dials 911 on her cell phone.)
All the girls were all crying and hugging/ holding Gui Gui’s hands.
When the guys were done beating the 5 guys who were with Tong Tong, they all ran over to Gui Gui. (tears were filling their eye) The 5 guy, Da Ya, and her friends all ran to their motorcycle and raced off when they heard the ambulance which they though were the police…

At the hospital~
Aaron: (crying) What’s taking them so long…
Hebe: (crying in Calvin’s arms because Aaron was to busy walking around in front of the emergency door waiting for the lights to go off and the doctors bringing Gui Gui out…) She can’t leave us…
Calvin: (tries to calm Hebe down)
Michelle: (holding on to her lucky tablet tight) I hope Gui Gui will be fine… (cries)
Jason: (embraced Michelle) She’ll be fine.. I know it… she’ll make it… She always does…
Amanda: (crying) how do you know?
George: (wipes Amanda’s tears) God, her parents, and her grandfather is watching from above…
Ya Tou: (hugging Mei Mei, crying) She just has to make it… she has too.
Mei Mei: (hugging Ya Tou, crying) but what if she doesn’t?
Xiao yu: (pulls Mei Mei away from Ya Tou) She will… no matter what she will…
Shan Jie: (worrying) (thinking) she has to… if she makes it I promise to express my love too her… her just has too.
Ao Quan: (to Tong Tong) let’s go to the cafeteria to get some food for everyone… (wipes Tong Tong’s tears)
Tong Tong: (crying) I don’t wanna. I have to wait for her to wake up… I can’t keave her… she needs me…
Tei Wei and Ah Wei: we’ll go down and get it… (they couldn’t take all these tears… it made them wanna cry too)
Wang Zi: (upset) What’s taking these stupid doctors so long… Don’t they know anything? (thinking) if she wakes up I promise to back off, and let Aaron be with her… she has to wake up…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT... SORRY DIDNT HAVE TO EDIT IT SO MIGHT HAVE MANY MISTAKES... JUST WANTED TO POST IT UP AS SOON AS I COULD SO YEA... WHEN I HAVE TIME I'LL EDIT IT...

AT LEAST 10 COMMENTS, LINKS, QUESTIONS, AND W/E ELSE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...

TO: ♥GuiLun♥ ~ YEA YOU COUNTED RIGHT... XD.. YES PLEASE COMMENT SILENT READERS =]

GuiLun_Luver~ YEA I DON'T THINK THEY SELL IN THE US... I WANTED TO GET IT TOO...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING... I LOVE YOU GUYS :)

i'm still thinking if i want to make it a happy ending or a sad one.. XO