Chapter 6

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Goodbye

Gui Gui: Hello?
Great Mr. Wu: Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: Grandpa?
Great Mr. Wu: Gui Gui I told the secretary to get prepare a plane for you to come the US. I want you to come and live with me so I can take better care of you.
Gui Gui: By.. By.. PLANE? (thinks about her parents death.)
Aaron looked at Gui Gui’s face and saw tears in her eyes.
Aaron: What’s wrong?
Great Mr. Wu: Is there something wrong? There will be many inspections before you get on the plane so you won’t have to worry that “the problem” will occur again.
Gui Gui: No… I’m fine… When?
Great Mr. Wu: 2 days.
Gui Gui: Okie see you in a 2 days. Bye Grandpa.

Aaron: What’s wrong? See you in a week? Is he coming down?
Gui Gui: No. He’s not coming down. I’m going to the US.
Aaron: When will you come back?
Gui Gui: I don’t know… Grandpa said that he wants me to move in with him.
Aaron: What? Move in? How are we going to see each other? What about our movie days? Who will I tell me problems to?
Gui Gui: You still have Hebe, Ella, Selina, Jiro, Calvin, Chun, and the others.
Aaron: But I promised you that I’ll protect you forever how can you leave?
Gui Gui: I don’t know I don’t want to go. I’m going to miss you a lot.
Aaron: can you not go?
Gui Gui: sorry. After my parents death my Grandpa is suppose to be my guardian.
Aaron: But…

Doorbell~
Ya Tou: Gui Gui I have great news!!!
Gui Gui: What is it?
Ya Tou: sorry was I interrupting something?
Aaron: Gui Gui is moving. She’s going to move in with her Grandpa in the US.
Ya Tou: What?
Gui Gui: Grandpa said he want to take care of me.
Ya Tou: But we promise to be best friends forever and would one day live together.
Gui Gui: we can always call each other.
Aaron & Ya Tou: Its not the same though.
Ya Tou: you’re our little ghost. =[ I know lets throw a party before you leave. When do you leave?
Gui Gui: In 2 days.
Ya Tou: Then we have to throw the party tomorrow. Why so soon?
Gui Gui: I don’t know but I’m gonna have to start packing though.

Aaron and Ya Tou left Gui Gui’s home and Gui Gui started packing.

The goodbye party for Gui Gui~
Aaron: So are you done packing?
Gui Gui: Yea.
Michelle: What time are you leaving?
Gui Gui: 9:00 am
Wang Zi: That early?
Xiao Gui: Will you come back?
Gui Gui: (not really sure herself) Of course! (fake smile)
Jason: when you come back make sure you get us something okie.
Chun: I want food
Ella: How could you think of food now? (smacks him in the head)
Chun: hey
Charlene: okie you to we are here for Gui Gui’s goodbye party, let her remember the good things and not how weird we are.
Chun: I’m not weird
Jiro: have you looked in the mirror? XD
Chun: why yes, I think I look handsome. Don’t you think so too.
Calvin: uHH sure?
Chun: hey
Hebe: Anyone wanna go see a movie?
Mike: Sure.
Rainie: I’m in.
Gui Gui & Aaron: (at the same time) Me too. (both started to laugh)
Xiao Gui: me three
Wang Zi: im down.
Everyone else: Sure

Theater~
(seating arrangement) Genie, Xiao Gui, Wang Zi, Gui Gui, Aaron, Hebe, Calvin, Angela, Charlene, Chun, Ella, Selina, Jiro, Ao Quan, Tong Tong, Xiao Yu, Mei Mei, Ah Wei, Ya Tou, Michelle, Amanda, Mike, Rainie, Tracy, Show, George, Ah Ben, Xiao Man.

They were watching a scary movie and Gui Gui kept hiding behind Aaron, because she always thought of him as an older brother and he always thought of her as a little sister. Xiao Gui on the other hand started to like Gui Gui. Ella hid behind Chun because at that time they were dating. Angela hid behind Calvin. (same reason) Rainie and Tracy hid behind each other, Michelle hid behind her best friend Amanda. All the others were just laughing because they weren’t afraid of the movie. After the movie they all went out to get ice cream. By 8 mostly everyone said their goodbye to Gui Gui and hugged her before they left. Aaron, Ya Tou, Ao Quan, Tong Tong, Mei Mei, Ah Wei, Wang Zi and Xiao Gui, they all wanted to sleep over at Gui Gui and spend as much time as they could until she leaves.

*************************************************************************************
Yey ep 6 came out now i cant wait for the subs XD.

Hope you guys like it. I think Gui Gui will be living in the US for about 5 years until she moves back to Taiwan.
- Please comment...it means alot to me.