Chapter 11

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

First Day of School in Taiwan Since I Returned #2

4th period PE~
Gui Gui, Shan Jie, Michelle, Wang Zi, Aaron, Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Xiao Xun, Xiao Yu, Julie, Ruby, & Da Ya.

They were all stuck inside the gym playing basketball.
Gui Gui, Mei Mei, Michelle, Ya Tou, Wang Zi and Aaron were a group.
Shan Jie, Xiao Yu, Xiao Xun, Julie, Ruby, and Da Ya were a group.
While playing basketball, when ever Da Ya got the ball she always have Ruby pretend to block Gui Gui so that when she pretends to pass it to Ruby and Ruby doesn’t catches it, it would hit Gui Gui hard. When ever Gui Gui had the ball Da Ya always push Gui Gui over so that she can get the ball.

Mei Mei: Hey Da Ya are you doing this on purpose to hurt Gui Gui?
Da Ya: I would never do that.
Ya Tou: Then why is it when you have the ball, Gui Gui gets hit?
Ruby: because I have bad catching it’s not her fault. What you want me to catch it and then break a nail?
Xiao Yu: we just continue the game?
Mei Mei: fine.

When Gui Gui had the ball, Xiao Xun purposely stick out her foot in front of Gui Gui during the game; when Gui Gui tried to shoot, she tripped over Xiao Xun’s foot and almost fail. Good thing Wang ZI caught Gui Gui. Xiao Xun pretended to cry to get Wang Zi’s attention and acted as if Gui Gui tripped her. Da Ya who kneew that Xiao Xun was pretending acted along with her.

Da Ya: OMG Xiao Xun are you okay? Gui Gui don’t you have eyes you hurts Xiao Xun!
Gui Gui: sorry. I’m sorry Xiao Xun.
Xiao Xun: (pretending) Wang Zi it hurts it hurts.
Wang Zi: (knows she’s acting) what do you want me to do, I’m not a doctor.
Ya Tou: (knows she’s acting) my mom is a doctor. Here let me take a look.

Ya Tou lifted Xiao Xun’s foot and put it on a stool. She pretended as if there was something really wrong with Xiao Xun’s foot.

Ya Tou: I think you dislocated your ankle Xiao Xun.
Xiao Xun: (scared) how? I tripped her.
Ya Tou: probably when she tripped over your ankle she dislocated your ankle.
Gui Gui: (not knowing they were only acting) OMG I’m so sorry Xiao Xun, I’ll take you to the hospital.
Ya Tou: (continue acting) It’s okay Gui Gui. I can help her. My mom showed me how.
Xiao Xun: No it’s okay I will go to the doctors later.
Ya Tou: You can’t leave it like that for a long time, you might get cricked feet.
She took Xiao Xun’s feet and moved it in circle and then pulled it outward fast.
Xiao Xun: OWWWW
Ya Tou: Okay now you need to ice it. I think you should sit out for the rest of the game.
Mei Mei: (whispers to Ya Tou) Good plan. Making her ankle hurt when it wasn’t so that she and Da Ya could sit out and won’t bug Gui Gui.
Ya Tou: (smiles) told you I was smart. (to Da Ya and Ruby) I think you should take her to the nurse and get an ice pack. Make sure you walk slowly so that she doesn’t hurt it more.

Da Ya and Ruby took Xiao Xun to the nurse.

Michelle: Finally they’re gone. =]
Gui Gui: Will she be okay?
Julie: she was only acting. Don’t worry about it.
Wang Zi: Are you okay Gui Gui?
Gui Gui: yea.
Xiao Yu: Let’s continue to play.
Mei Mei: You always want to play.
Shan Jie: We need some one on our team. 3 of our members left.
Aaron: boys against girls.
Ya Tou: You’re on.

As they were about to play Aaron bent down to tie his shoes and when he got up he saw something on the ground. He bent down and picked it up. He examined the item carefully and was shocked. He turned the thing around and looked at it carefully. Indeed on the back it had his name carved on it. He took off his necklace and put it with the one he picked up. It was the necklace he gave Gui Gui. He immediately looked at Gui Gui. Gui Gui who saw him looking at her got confused.

Xiao Yu: Aaron are you okay?
Aaron: (speechless and continue looking at Gui Gui)
Wang Zi: Yo Aaron what happened?
Aaron got up and walk towards Gui Gui. Gui Gui got scared and started backing off. Aaron walked fast towards Gui Gui and hugged her as tight as he could. Gui Gui didn’t know why he was so strange. At first he acted coldly to her and now, he’s hugging her so tight she couldn’t breathe.

Gui Gui: (trying to breathe) Hey are you okay? (tries to push him away)
Aaron: (hugs her tighter and tears started coming out of his eyes)
Gui Gui: Hey whats wrong?
Aaron: (shouts) WU YING JIE!!!
Gui Gui: (shocked) How did you know my name? I didn’t tell you my name unless…
Aaron held up the two necklaces in front of Gui Gui. Gui Gui grabbed the necklace and looked at the pink one and then back at Aaron. Aaron pulled her into a tight hug and Gui Gui hugged him back as tight as she could, this time he was the one who couldn’t breathe. Gui Gui started to cry.

Gui Gui: Yan Ya Lun!!! (punches him hard and then continue to hug him) how could you move with out saying anything?
Aaron: (in pain, but happy) Wu Ying Jie!!! How could you not pick up my calls in the last few weeks? How come you didn’t tell me you’re moving back to Taiwan?
Gui Gui’s friend who listened to her and Aaron’s conversation stopped what they were doing and ran over to Gui Gui.
Mei Mei: (pushed Aaron away from Gui Gui and hugged her tight) Gui Gui it’s really you. You’re back!!! (cries)
Ya Tou: (crying) You’re dumb. Why did you say your name was Gui Gui. I thought Gui Gui was your real name so I was afraid to ask. Why didn’t you say your name was Wu Ying Jie!!! We could’ve known earlier.
Julie: (crying) you didn’t even call us and let us know that you were coming back. I thought you were gone forever.
Xiao Yu: (hugs Gui Gui) you’re finally back T_T I miss you.
Wang Zi: Ghost!!! Shame on you. You could’ve asked if we were the ones you were looking for but you didn’t.
Gui Gui: (shouts) 1. it was a sudden notice that I was coming back. 2. You guys didn’t tell me you moved. 3. I miss you guys too. 4. I was scared I might get it wrong. 5. I mostly go by Gui Gui and I was scared that if I told you guys that I was Wu Ying Jie, people would want to pretend to be my friend and not like me for who I am. (starts crying)
Shan Jie: So these are the people you always talk about. (looks at Aaron) She always tell me good things about you!
Aaron: (blushed… Smiles)
Shan Jie: She didn’t know that she was coming back until 2 days ago. She couldn’t call you because she was sick.
Aaron: (worried) what sick? Gui Gui are you okay? (takes his hands and put it on her forehead)
Gui Gui: (put his hands down) I’m fine. Don’t worry.
Shan Jie: He grandpa passed away so she went into the stage where she didn’t eat and sleep.
Wang Zi: (elbows Aaron) I know someone who went into that stage just because someone (looks at Gui Gui) didn’t call him.
Aaron: (blush/ lying) not true.
Wang Zi: who said I was talking about you?
Gui Gui: (blushes)
Gui Gui: Tong Tong!! Why did you change your name to Julie?
Tong Tong: (quite)
Ya Tou: (whispers to Gui Gui) popular thing.
Gui Gui: I thought you were already popular. Why do you hang out with people like Da Ya, Xiao Xun, and Ruby?
Tong Tong: (feels bad) well you know I like Ao Quan right?
Gui Gui: yea.
Tong Tong: since he always act like the bad boy type I thought that he likes the bad girl type.
Wang Zi: was that why?
Tong Tong: (nods)
Wang Zi: Then you better leave that group because he told me that he used to like you, but once you changed, he kinda stopped. He said that he liked you because you weren’t once of those girls who wanted popularity.
Tong Tong: (shocked) what? He liked me? How come Da Ya told me that she asked him and he said that I wasn’t his type. She made me changed just to I could be his type.
Mei Mei: You actually believed her?
Ya Tou: It’s not too late Tong Tong. You’re really nic enad I really miss you.
Xiao Yu: That Da Ya always had a crush on Ao Quan. That’s why she told you that he didn’t like you.
Tong Tong: I’m so stupid.
Gui Gui: (hugs Tong Tong) everyone makes mistake but it all depends if you’re willing to fix it and learn from it.
Tong Tong: I’m sorry you guys I was wrong.
Mei Mei: group hug!!!

Everyone bundled up besides Shan Jie.
Michelle: Hey you’re in our group why aren’t you joining the group huddle?
Shan Jie- (happy and went to join the hug)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ting Wei’s school~

Ting Wei was in the same class with Show, Ah Wei, Jiro, Chun, Calvin, Ah Ben, Ao Quan, Hebe, Selina, Angela, Ella, George, Mike, Xiao Gui, and Charlene for 4th period Science.

Teacher: Hello class we have a new student. Can you please introduce yourself to the class?
Ting Wei: (smiles) sure. Hello class I’m Lu Ting Wei. Nice to meet you all. I came from the US. I can speak English fluently so if you need help with English then I’m willing to help.
Teacher: Is there an empty desk around?
Angela: Right here! (points to the desk between her and Chun)
Teacher: You can sit there. We didn’t have anything scheduled for today so make him feel welcome.
Class: okay.
Chun: Sup man. (stretch his hands out to do the guy hand shake)
Ting Wei: (does the hand shake)
Chun: I’m Chun.
Jiro: (sat in front of Ting Wei) Jiro (guy hand shake)
Calvin: (behind Ting Wei) Calvin (guy hand shake)
Chun: (points to the girl next to him) My girlfriend Charlene.
Charlene: Nice to meet you.
Chun: That’s Ella. My best friend.
Ella: (sad) Sup.
Chun: Jiro’s girlfriend (points to Selina) Selina
Chun: Mike, George, Ah Ben, Ao Quan, Ah Wei, Show, Hebe, Xiao Gui, and Angela (points to the girl next to Ting Wei).
Ting Wei: Nice to meet you guys.
George: You play basketball?
Ting Wei: I was on the team at my old school.
Show: Then you should join our team. We need as much help as we can get.
Ting Wei: sounds cool.
Ao Quan: My friend’s birthday is tomorrow. Wanna come?
Ting Wei: I have to high school friends who came here with me. Mine if they come along?
Ah Ben: No prob. The birthday boy is also a high school kid. He’s awesome. He might know you friends. What’s their name?
Ting Wei: Gui Gui and Shan Jie.
Ao Quan, Xiao Gui, Ah Ben, Angela, Charlene, Chun, Mike, George, Ah Wei, Show, Selina, Hebe, Ella, and Calvin: It can’t be her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
hope you like it. i was watchin a drama when i typed it so migh thave some mistake but make sure you point it out so i can fix it okay. ^_^ COMMENT PLEASE!!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME XD

======================================================================================================================

To ♥GuiLun♥- thanks but do you know when i can get the DVD? somehow i have difficulties watching it there. it said somethink like wait 42 minutes or something and doesn't let we watch it full screen. I felt weird watch a head because i only get some parts and not all because i didn't understand what they were saying, just understood what they did XD

reader- Because in the story Gui Gui is her nickname and not real name so they thought it was they girl's real name. Gui Gui didn't want people to know her real name because it would give her a hard time on making new friends who like her for who she is.(sorry about that i should've point it out earlier.)

Kodocha2007- umm its because people sound different on the phone and as they grow up. also he had his earphones on so he didn't listen to her. (hope it cleared that up)

Hope i cleared your questions. You can keep sending them my way and i'll try my best to answer them XD.
-----------------------------------------------------------
NOTE~~~ JUST incase you guys haven't notice but sometimes i type it so late so when you guys read i might jump to the 2nd page on winglin's table of contents. I normal post at least 2 chapters per a week so yea. make sure you check =]
-----------------------------------------------------------

* What's gonna happen at lunch when Tong Tong tells Da Ya she quiets?
* What will happen between Tong Tong and Ao Quan?
* What happens at Aaron's birthday party?
* When will the college people know that Gui Gui is back?
* How will Hebe react when she finds out Gui Gui is back?

*Whys is my hands so sore? answer- cuz i'm typing weird questions XD