Chapter 12

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Revenge and Mall

I’m answering questions first this time so you won’t get confused.

To Kodocha2007- The story is mostly at a flashback point of view so yea that’s why. I think I did mention that it was going to be Aaron’s 16th birthday sorry if I forgot. Gui Gui is 13 turning 14 so she’s a freshman, and Aaron is a sophomore. They’re both young so they don’t know what their feelings really are so that’s why I want to give out information on how their relationship starts to develop and find out what they feel towards each other. I made it so they have their electives together… Hope it cleared everything up… sorry if I confused you anymore but feel free to ask me any other questions XD

pineapplehead:), Terminator, & reader- you’ll just have to wait and see XD

♥GuiLun♥- i want it too. Why don’t they sell it in California? They would make more money if they sell it internationally. I always I have to wait T_T

Guiwang- He still does, but to him as long as his friends are happy, then he’s happy. I didn’t want Wang Zi to be evil so he’s gonna be the one who has to let go. I had to make him give up nicely and just admire her from a distance and wish his friends good luck.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At lunch~

Michelle, Wang Zi, Aaron, Gui Gui, Ya Tou, Mei Mei, Xiao Yu, Tong Tong, Rainie, Amanda, Jason, and Shan Jie were all sitting with each other for lunch.

Da Ya, Tracy, Ruby, Genie, Xiao Xun, and Xiao Man were sitting at the popular table.

Da Ya: Where’s Julie?
Xiao Xun: (looks around the cafeteria and sees her at Wang Zi’s table) What is she doing having lunch with them? (points toward Wang Zi’s table)
Ruby: and sitting with the new loser and MY AARON?
Da Ya: let’s go ask. (got up and walk towards Wang Zi’s table)
Xiao Xun, Tracy, Ruby, Genie, & Xiao Man followed Da Ya

Da Ya: Julie!!! What are you doing with these losers?
Rainie: (made, stomps the table) Who are you calling a loser. You’re the one who can’t get a man!!! You !!!
Xiao Xun: Oh no you didn’t.
Mei Mei: Oh yea she did.
Da Ya: (upset) ERG… (changes the subject) I wasn’t talking to you so shut up.
Tong Tong: don’t tell my friends to shut up. Also they’re not losers. You are. .
Da Ya: What did you call me? Did you forget I’m helping you get with Ao Quan?
Wang Zi: She called you a and you weren’t trying to help anyone, only trying to help yourself.
Da Ya: how would you know.
Xiao Yu: You knew that Ao Quan likes Tong Tong so you purposely tried to change her into someone that he would hate.
Da Ya: (lying) I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Xiao Xun: How dare you accuse her like that?
Ya Tou: Face it Da Ya, no guy would like you. To them you’re only a toy. Try acting like a person then someone might sympathize you and would go out with you.
Da Ya: You… (grabs a carton of milk and was going to pour it on Ya Tou, but instead Gui Gui pushed Ya Tou over and the milk went all over Gui Gui.)
Aaron: (upset/ pushed Da Ya over/ and went to help Gui Gui clean up.)
Wang Zi: (took another milk carton and poured it all over Da Ya)
Mei Mei: (took her lunch and dumped it on Da Ya)
Da Ya: ERG!!! (leaves) You’ll pay for this!!!
Ruby: ERG!!! (gave Gui Gui an evil glare.)
Xiao Xun, Tracy, Ruby, Genie, & Xiao Man followed Da Ya to the girl’s bathroom and helped her clean up.

Aaron: I have a spare shirt in my locker if you wanna change out.
Gui Gui: Okay.
Aaron took off his jacket and wrapped it around Gui Gui and lead Gui Gui to his locker.

At the table~ *remember not all her friends know that Gui Gui is the childhood friend only the ones in her PE class. Not all the popular girls either because they left to the nurse that time.*

Amanda: I never saw Aaron being so upset and worried over a girl before.
Rainie: besides Ying Jie *the childhood friend*
Jason: maybe because they share the same name, only one is her real name and the other is a nick name.
Wang Zi: or maybe it’s because it’s the same person. =]
Xiao Yu: maybe after 5 years she has returned at last.
Rainie: I’m confused. So you’re saying or Gui Gui, the one we knew when we were kids is back?
Mei Mei: You’re pretty smart! ;]
Rainie: How do you know it’s the same one?
Ya Tou: You don’t believe us?
Rainie: No, I just wonder how you knew.
Xiao Yu: Aaron found Gui Gui’s necklace, you know the one he gave her before she left.
Amanda: THAT GUI GUI!!! How come she didn’t tell us she was coming back?
Shan Jie: It’s not her fault. Her grandpa passed away so she had to sell his company and move back.
Rainie: Poor Gui Gui. Let’s go look for her.
Jason: How come you didn’t tell us earlier when she was here?
Michelle: we never had the chance.
They threw away their lunch and went to Aaron’s locker. Mei Mei didn’t have to throw her lunch away because it was all over Da Ya. =]
At Aaron’s locker~
Aaron: Why did you push Ya Tou over and got milk dump all over yourself? You could’ve pushed the milk out of Da Ya’s hand.
Gui Gui: I don’t know. It was a sudden notice. Plus if I knocked it out of Da Ya’s hand then there’s a chance it might hit someone else.
Aaron: so that’s why you let it went all over you?
Gui Gui: Yep =] problem solved right?
Aaron: how is it solved you have milk all over yourself.
Gui Gui: but it didn’t get on anyone else.
Aaron: Except Da Ya. (laughs)
Gui Gui: (laughs) well, that wasn’t part of my plan.
Aaron: (takes the shirt out of his locker) Here change into this so you won’t get sick and smelly.
Gui Gui: (grabs the shirt) be back in a sec. (went to the girl’s locker.)
Gui Gui came out wearing Aaron’s shirt that looked really big on her.
Aaron: (laughing) looks cute! ; P
Gui Gui: come with me to the shower stall I need to rinse the milk off my hair. (pulled Aaron)
Her friends saw Gui Gui pulling Aaron and decided to follow them.
(Aaron the water, he accidentally turned the water on too much so it splashed them and their clothes.)
Gui Gui: Yan Ya Lun!!! (splash the water at Aaron’s face.)
Aaron: I was just trying to help you wash your hair like when we were kids. Now stop splashing me. (turns the water lower and checked if the water was too hot or too cold) Dip your ghostly fat head of yours in.
Gui Gui: (pout and did what he said)
Aaron helped rinse the milk off her hair and then gave her a towel so that she could dry her hair.
Gui Gui: Thanks Ya Lun XD
Aaron: Yea Yea. XD
Aaron and Gui Gui went to the stairs in the halls and sat down.
Aaron grabbed a comb out of Gui Gui’s backpack and brushed her hair for her.
Her friends who were watching this started laughing at them.
Mei Mei: Aww how cute. (to the person next to her which was Xiao Yu) How come you never do that?
Xiao Yu: keep dreaming. It’s never gonna happen.
Mei Mei: I wasn’t talking to you. I thought you were Wang Zi…
Wang Zi: Never gonna happen either. (smiles)
Ya Tou: (punched Wang Zi’s arm) you’re mean…
Wang Zi: you punched me…
Michelle: But you were being mean first.
Shan Jie: you know she’s right.
Rainie: Where did they go? (point to the empty staircase)
Gui Gui: (taps on Rainie’s shoulders) Where did who go?
Rainie: (scared) AAAHHH
Everyone: (laughed)
Rainie: Gui Gui Aaron… hahaha… um… no one. I was talking about…
Michelle: a…
Shan Jie: Spider?
Tong Tong: (stares at Shan Jie giving him a what? look) yea… a SPIDER!
Shan Jie: umm. A really big one…?
Aaron: Okay then….
Jason: (changing the subject) so what are we going to do after school?
Rainie: (hugged Gui Gui) WU YING JIE how come you didn’t tell me you’re Gui Gui?
Amanda: Yea…
Gui Gui: sorry…
Jason: fine ignore me… (pouts)
Michelle: (pinched his cheeks) we should go to the mall.
Gui Gui: Aaron! What do you want for you b- day?
Aaron: its okay you’re back already that’s good enough for me. =]
Gui Gui: (smiles) I want to buy you a gift though since you bought me all those gifts at home.
Aaron: (lying) gifts what gifts?
Gui Gui: Yan Ya Lun… Oh never mine I might have got confused my boyfriend bought those for me. (wraps her arm around Wang Zi)
Aaron: (thought she was serious) Wait I bought those… and when did you to go out?
Wang Zi: (laughing) I can’t believe you fell for her trick. (laughing)
Aaron: Wu Ying Jie!!! (starts chasing her.)
Gui Gui: (hides behind Mei Mei, then Ya Tou, Michelle, Xiao Yu, Jason, Amanda, Rainie, Wang Zi, Shan Jie, and Tong Tong)
Aaron: You can’t hide forever ghost!!!
Everyone: (laughs)

Back to Da Ya and her group who was looking at them behind the lockers.

Da Ya: That Gui Gui is going to regret choosing to come here.
Ruby: She’s gonna wish she was never born… How dare she try to steal Aaron away from me…
Xiao Man: (doesn’t know that Gui Gui was once her friend when they were young) What are you guys up to?
Xiao Xun: You’ll see… How dare she wrap her arm around MY Wang Zi.
Ruby: She touched my Aaron too.
Genie: (doesn’t know that Gui Gui is her friend either) They don’t belong to you.
Xiao Xun: (evil grin) but they will. (laughs)
Tracy: Oh no…
Xiao Man, Tracy, and Genie looks at each other giving each other questioned looks on why they joined this group.

Aaron, Tong Tong, Jason, Rainie, Xiao Yu, Mei Mei, Amanda, and Ruby only had 3rd - art; 4th - PE; 8th- theater with Gui Gui.
Da Ya and Tracy was in 3rd and 8th period.
Shan Jie and Genie has Gui Gui in 1st - math; 2nd – science; 3rd - art; 4th - PE; 8th- theater. (not really good in math and science that’s why they are taking a freshman’s math and science class.)
Gui Gui had all her classes with Wang Zi, Ya Tou, Xiao Man, Xiao Xun, and Michelle.*they are in the same grade- freshman*
Shan Jie, Aaron and Genie had all their classes together because they were *sophomores*
Ruby and Tong Tong had all their classes together. *same grades- junior*
Mei Mei, Amanda, Xiao Yu, Jason, Rainie, Da Ya and Tracy had their classes together. *seniors*

After school everyone met up at Gui Gui’s locker *her friends not the popular group*.
Amanda: Are we ready to go?
Everyone: Yep.
Xiao Yu: how many drivers do we have?
Mei Mei, Amanda, Xiao Yu, Jason, and Rainie: We can drive.
Aaron: How many people do we have?
Ya Tou: Michelle, Wang Zi, Aaron, Me, Mei Mei, Xiao Yu, Jason, Tong Tong, Rainie, Gui Gui, Shan Jie, & Amanda.
Jason: so its 12. and we have 5 cars. Why don’t we leave 3 cars here and only take 2 of them.
Michelle: Great idea. I’m going with Amanda.
Xiao Yu: We’ll take mine it’s a SUV and Amanda’s car. I’ll take Gui Gui, Aaron, Wang Zi, Mei Mei, and Tong Tong, and Ya Tou
Amanda: Michelle, Shan Jie, Jason and Rainie.
Everyone: Deal

Seating arrangement~ Xiao Yu’s car: Him, Mei Mei; 2nd seat, Wang Zi, Gui Gui, Aaron; 3rd seat, Tong Tong and Ya Tou. Amanda’s car: Amanda and Michelle; Jason, Rainie, and Shan Jie.

Show, Ah Wei, Jiro, Chun, Calvin, Ah Ben, Ao Quan, Hebe, Selina, Angela, Ella, George, Mike, Xiao Gui, Ting Wei, and Charlene also went to the same mall, (the one Gui Gui’s family owned)

At the Mall~
Gui Gui: I want to go… (interrupted)
Everyone: Disney store!!!
Gui Gui: Hey how did you guys know?
Tong Tong: It’s not like it’s out first time meeting you. XD
Gui Gui: Well it is after 5 years.
Ya Tou: Yea Yea just go look. Hey Mei Mei, Tong Tong, Amanda, Michelle, and Rainie wanna go to the purse store while she looks at the Disney store?
Girls: Sure.
Gui Gui: Who’s gonna come with me?
Aaron and Wang Zi: (at the same time) I will.
Gui Gui: You guys rock!!! (wraps one arm around each of their arms and skipped into the store while Wang Zi and Aaron walk in.
Jason, Xiao Yu, and Shan Jie went to the sports store.

With the college peoples~
Hebe: I want to go in the Disney store!
Charlene, Angela, and Selina: I want to go to the shoes store.
Xiao Gui, Show, Ao Quan, Ah Ben, George, Mike, Calvin and Jiro: sports.
Chun, Ah Wei, Ella: Food court!!!
Hebe: Hey someone has to come with me.
Calvin: fine I’ll go with you.
Hebe: YAY!!! (held Calvin’s hand and pulled him to the Disney store.) Wait!!! I want to get an ice cream first!!!
Calvin: (thinking) she’s holding onto my hands XD
After they got their ice cream Hebe pulled Calvin towards the Disney store.

High school peoples~ (Aaron, Wang Zi, and Gui Gui)

Aaron: I’m gonna go to this one store really quick. Be back soon.
Wang Zi: I need to use the restroom.
Gui Gui: (busy looking at the stuffed animals) Okay hurry back!!!
Aaron actually went to a girl’s clothing store to buy something for Gui Gui to wear because she was still wearing his shirt from lunch. It looked funny on her because it was too big so he wanted to get her a shirt so that when people walk by her, they won’t laugh at her. After Gui Gui got what she wanted she was going to wait for Aaron and Wang Zi in front of the store but as soon as she walked out, someone bumped into her and splattered ice cream all over her shirt.
Calvin: (got up and helped Hebe up.)
Hebe: (got up and helped Gui Gui up) I’m so sorry. Let me help you. (grabs a tissue from her purse and tries to wipe the ice cream off of Gui Gui)
Gui Gui: It’s okay I got it. No problem it was just an accident. XD
Calvin: I’ll buy you a new shirt. Wait here. (he ran to the girl’s clothing store *same one Aaron went to* to get her a shirt.)
Gui Gui: No it’s…. (too late he left)
Hebe: I’m sorry.
Gui Gui: It’s fine. I can always wash it. I gotta go… see you later…
Hebe: (looked at Gui Gui leave/ thinking) she’s nice (Hebe went in and looked at the stuff in the Disney store.)
Right after Calvin entered the store, Aaron left. *so they didn’t see each other*

Aaron and Wang Zi came back to Gui Gui at the same time.
Aaron: (sees the ice cream stain on her shirt) What happened?
Gui Gui: a couple just accidentally bumped into me and the girl spilled ice cream all over me.
Aaron: Oh.
Wang Zi: let’s go get you a new top.
Aaron: It’s okay I just bought her one… because she looks really funny wearing my shirt so yea.
Gui Gui: But I used to wear you shirt to sleep when I slept over remember? Also you said I look cute. ^-^
Aaron: That was when we were at home. Now you’re in public. You look as if you’re wearing a dress XD just hurry up and change… people might laugh at you.. ;P
Wang Zi: Aaron and I will wait for you at the sports store.
Gui Gui: Okay…
Gui Gui went to go change and when she came out Calvin saw her and ran up to her.
Calvin: hey you changed!
Gui Gui: Yea my friend bought me a shirt earlier because I had milk spilled on me at school to he lent me his but thought I looked weird wearing it so he bought me a new one.
Calvin: Oh… It must be your bad luck day… sorry… here (hands her a bag) I bought it so you could change since my friend spilled the ice cream all over you…
Gui Gui: (tries to give him back the bag) no it’s alright… I’m changed aren’t I? You can give it to your friend.
Calvin: I don’t think it’s her size…it might be too short on her… just take it please… (gives her the bag)
Gui Gui: ohh okay… (takes the bag) (joking) so I’m that short huh?
Calvin: (figured out what he said) I… I didn’t mean that…
Gui Gui: I was kidding. Thank you.
Calvin: (scratches his head) oh… (giggles)
Gui Gui: Bye (waves)
Calvin: bye =] (waves.)

Calvin walked in the Disney store to look for Hebe.
Calvin: You’re ready?
Hebe: Yep… Let me pay you back… it was my fault. I was the one who spilled the ice cream on her and yet made you buy her the shirt…
Calvin: No need, we’re friends right? How about dinner?
Hebe: I thought you said no need?
Calvin: No need for money… I didn’t say no need for dinner…
Hebe: fine, but just you okay… otherwise I would have to pay for everyone else too.
Calvin: deal XD

Da Ya, Xiao Xun and Ruby over heard Gui Gui and her friends talking about going to the mall so she told her friends to follow them. Since Gui Gui was alone, Da Ya thought it was the perfect time to harass Gui Gui.

======================================================================================================================
What are the evil people up to?
What will happen at Aaron's brithday party?
What will Aaron think about the clothes he bought her? Does he think she looks pretty or weird like she did when she wore his shirt?
Tong Tong and Ao Quan? What will he do once he finds out she quit the group and the reason why she chose to join it was because of him?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!!
LEAVE QUESTIONS AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER THEM!!!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!!!
ANYTHING JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE XD!!!

I LOVE FAHRENHEIT'S NEW SONG~ Ji mo bao zou CANT WAIT TILL THEIR CD COMES OUT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO IT SINCE 12/21/08
CD comes out january 2, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve... It's not the 24th in California but it might be where you live so yea XD