Chapter 30

What's More Improtant Love or Friendship?

 

Surprise Surprise

Hope you like it sorry for bad spelling or wrong grammar i rush on this chapter cause i didnt want to forget anything... I typed this yesterday night but then didn't have a chance to post it cuz my sister needed to borrow my laptop...

Kodocha2007- hahaha yea i live in san jose california XD

Kookieez- ummm i don't think i'll need a sequal for this XD ummm Yea my next fanfic is guilun i already posted the trailer many times so yea i'm gonna post that after XD I have so many fanfic in my head right now but i'm only posting one at a time... all of them are GuiLun XD I'm obsessed with GuiLun XD

flower_angel- yep.... XDmonnkeys92

newbbie- umm i don't think that i'll need a sequal but if in the end the readers want one then i'll make one XD

GuiLun_Luver- hee hee ^-^ heres the update XD Hope you like it

Soory reader i didnt mean to scare you XO thank for commenting and supporting it means alot to me XD

ENJOY ^-^ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About a month has passed since the accident~
During that passed month Gui Gui and Aaron was mostly what the whole school were talking about… unfortunately Ariel had spread the rumor thinking that it would break up Gui Gui and Aaron, but it didn’t. Instead it made them stronger. It wasn’t their fault they were drugged. To Ariel’s surprised the people were actually happy about the two new couple… They always thought Gui Gui and Aaron were meant to be. Genie, Tracy, and Xiao Man became great friends with Gui Gui and her friends… It’s been exactly one month since the accident and one month since Gui Gui and Aaron had been together…

Spring break at Gui Gui’s house~
(knock on the door)
Aaron: Gui Gui wake up!!! Can I come in?
Gui Gui: (sleepy) five more minutes….
Aaron: Well at least let me come in…
Gui Gui: (sleepy) fine… the doors not lock dummy… when do I ever lock it…
Aaron: (opens the door and comes in… went and snuggle in with her…) Guess what is today???
Gui Gui: (sleepy and pretending she doesn’t know) What is it? You waking me up day?
Aaron: (snuggling closer to her) No!!! (pouts) It’s our one month anniversary…
Gui Gui: (acting) really? Are you lying to me?
Aaron: Why will I be lying to you?
Gui Gui: (turns her back to him, and hugging her tightly) I have no idea you tell me…
Aaron: (turns her around to face him) You know I would never lie to you… XD
Gui Gui: (smiles)
Aaron: so what are we gonna go today?
Gui Gui: I don’t know… What do you want to do?
Aaron: I’ve already planned everything out…
Gui Gui: (curious) Then hurry up and tell me!!! (pouts)
Aaron: not until you give me a kiss (evil smiles)
Gui Gui: fine… (gave him a peak on his lips) now???
Aaron: that wasn’t long enough… (pulls her in and passionately kisses her)
Gui Gui: (after a while she pulls out) now hurry up and tell me…
Aaron: (leans in and whispers to her ears) It’s a surprise (smiles) (gets up and runs out of the door) (shouts) Hurry up Wu Ying Jie… You don’t want to be late… we have a busy day ahead of us!!! Oh yea wear what I picked out for you too…
Gui Gui: (got up, took a shower, brushed her teeth, and got dressed) (comes down stairs and saw all her friends waiting for her) Hey what are you guys doing here?
Mei Mei: you surprised?
Gui Gui: (nods)
Ya Tou: It’s a surprise XD
Gui Gui: why are you all keep secrets away from me? (pouts)
Tong Tong: I don’t know it either…
Charlene: same…
Selina: I guess I’m not the only one…
Gui Gui: Where’s Hebe, Calvin, Mike, and Rainie?
Chun: Mike and Calvin said that they are both going on a date, planning to ask Hebe and Rainie to be their girlfriend…
Charlene: Wow those people are really slow…
Mei Mei: so What are we doing today?
Xiao Yu: You’ll find out…
Gui Gui: (pinches Aaron’s cheeks) Yan Ya Lun… What’s going on?
Aaron: (hugs her.) you’ll see… now let’s go… (grabs her hand and lead her to the limo..)
Everyone gets in and the limo drove off... (Charlene, Gui Gui, Mei Mei, Tong Tong, and Selina were all blind fold… )
The limo parks in front of a large mansion with an extremely beautiful view…
(Aaron, Chun, Xiao Yu, Ao Quan, and Jiro carried their girlfriend in bridal style)
Inside the mansion~
Selina: Can we take off the blind fold now?
Jiro: Yep…(helps her take it off)
The rest took off their blindfold…
Tong Tong: Wow this place is beautiful…. Where are we?
Gui Gui: (looks out the window and saw a beautiful view of a beach…) Wow… Tong Tong come look!!!
Tong: (comes and looks) Wow!!!
Mei Mei: what is it? (comes and look too..)
Aaron: (walks over and wraps his arms around Gui Gui) You like?
Gui Gui: (nods happily…) It’s beautiful XD
Selina: Come on let’s go outside…
Michelle: Yey!!!
On the beach~
Amanda: How come it’s so empty?
George: Aaron, Chun, Xiao Yu, Jiro, and Ao Quan reserved it for today…
Genie: Aww how cute XD
Xiao Man: Race you guys to the water. XD
Ah Ben: You’re on…
Xiao Gui: I bet I could beat all of you…
Tracy: stop talking and hurry XD
After the race, they started splashing each other and playing water gun/ water balloon fight…
They had a BBQ and then sat down to watch the sunset…

Hebe, Rainie, Calvin, &Mike’s date~ at the Amusement park~
Hebe: Hey how come we’re not going with the other?
Calvin: (lying) they said that they cancelled it…
Mike: (cough) yea…
Rainie: Then how come we don’t just hang out at home with them?
Mike: You girls ask too many questions… o_o;; now can we go???
Hebe: Rainie!!! I want to go on that one!!!! (point to the water log ride)
Rainie: Okay!!! (Hebe and Rainie both ran off)
Calvin: Hey!!! Wait for us!!! (him and Mike chases them)
After the rollercoaster and everything they went to the Ferris wheel. Calvin and Hebe sat in one cart while Mike and Rainie sat on the other…

On Calvin and Hebe’s cart~
Hebe: (points to the people lights from underneath) Look!!! It’s so beautiful… XD
Calvin: (smiles) Not as beautiful as you!!!
Hebe: (blushes) (and stares at him)
Calvin: (nervous) Hebe???
Hebe: huh?
Calvin: (serious) I’m a person who is not good with words and don’t know how to be sweet and all… but I really really like you…
Hebe: (blushes) I like you too….
Calvin: (happy) really???
Hebe: (nods)
Calvin: so… does it mean… you agree???
Hebe: (pretending) agree on what???
Calvin: you know…
Hebe: (holding in her laugh) You never asked me so how would I know what to agree on…
Calvin: (holding on to her hands) would you like to be my girlfriend???
Hebe: (smiles) huh??? What did you say??? I can’t hear you!!!
Calvin: (shouting at the top of his lungs) HEBE TIEN!!!! WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??? I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!!!! AND WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!
Hebe: (takes her hands to cover his mouth) shhh…. Everyone is staring at us and we’re at the top of the farris wheel!!!
Calvin: so is it a yes???
Hebe: (nods)
Calvin: (hugs her tightly and can’t stop but smiles)

Rainie and Mike’s cart~
Rainie: (shouting to Hebe and Calvin’s cart) CALVIN!!!! WAY TO GO!!!
Mike: (mumbles) you’re suppose to wait for me you loser…
Rainie: (hear mike said something) Mike did you say something????
Mike: (nervous) Huh??? Say What??? I didn’t say anything… You’re hallucinating…
Rainie: Ohh okay then…
Rainie: wow the sky is really pretty… look over there… (points to the pretty view)
Mike: (smiles)

Mike and Hebe got off their carts~
As soon as they got off… The Farris Wheel shut off and Rainie and Mike were still on it…
Rainie: (scared and starts to cry) Mike!!! What happened???
Mike: (went and embraced her) I’m here… Probably a power outage… It should be back on soon…
Rainie: (felt better because Mike was there with her…)
All of a sudden the ride started again and made the cart moved so Mike ended up kissing Rainie…
Rainie tried to pull out, but then Mike pulled her back… She knew what it meant… Mike liked her too… So she closed her eyes and continued… It was time for them to get off and they didn’t know… they were still kissing…
Hebe: (cough cough) anytime you wanna get off so others can get off too???
Rainie: (pulled out and blush) (Mike and Rainie got off hand and hand)
Hebe: so… where are we going next??? (holding on to Calvin’s hands)
Calvin: wanna go see what the others are doing???
Rainie: Are they at home???
Mike: No they’re at a mansion right now…
Hebe: I thought you said they cancelled it…
Calvin: If we didn’t say that… you guys would wanna go with them and ruin our plan…
Rainie: ohh… Lets go then.. What are we waiting for…
When they got to the mansion everyone was sitting on the beach watching the sun…
Aaron: Hey guys great timing… (saw them holding hands) I see your plans worked…
Gui Gui: (smiling) so… wanna explain what happened??? (wink at Rainie and Hebe)
Hebe: (fake punches Gui Gui) hahaha you so funny…
Angela: guess what I noticed…
Wang Zi: What???
Show: (interrupts) Hebe, Calvin, Rainie, Mike, Gui Gui, and Aaron are gonna have the same anniversary date… XD
Angela: (punches Show’s arms) Hey I was suppose to point that out!!!
Suddenly there were fire works… Heart’s shaped, Beautiful colors and explosions, and lights lighting around them…
Tong Tong: (in Ao Quan’s arms looking at the sky) Hey look!!!
Gui Gui: It’s so beautiful!!!
Charlene: it’s amazing…
Selina: wow!!!
Music comes on…
The couples got up and danced…
People without a partner danced in a circle…
Suddenly Gui Gui stopped and ran to a bush…
Aaron: (follows her) (worried) Gui Gui… What’s wrong???
Gui Gui: (feelings of vomiting) I’m okay…
Xiao Gui: (hands her a glass of water)
Shan Jie: Was it something you ate???
Gui Gui: Yea… I think…
Aaron: (pats her back)
Wang Zi: (hands her a napkin)
Gui Gui: (takes the napkin and wipes )
Aaron: let’s go sit down for a while…
Gui Gui followed him and the both sat down watching the others dance…
That night everyone stayed up talking about their childhood dreams and their future dreams…

Another month has passed and Gui Gui always had the feeling that she wanted to throw up…
Aaron suggested that he would take her to go see the doctors but she said that it was fine…
One day while she was in school walking to her next class, she couldn’t help but want to throw up again…she immediately runs into the bathroom… Ariel saw Gui Gui running into the bathroom and decides to follow…
While Gui Gui was throwing up Ariel waited for her outside the stalls…
Gui Gui came out and saw Ariel…
Ariel: (smiles) looks like someone is about to be a mother…
Gui Gui: (upset face) What are you talking about???
Ariel: how long have you had the feeling of wanting to throw up?
Gui Gui: one month…
Ariel: (smiles) then yep… you’re pregnant…
Gui Gui: I ate something bad… and have a weak stomach that’s why… (washes her hands and walks out…)
Ariel: You should go see a doctor… don’t wait too long or you’ll regret… (walks away)
While Gui Gui was walking to class she thought about what Ariel said to her…
Gui Gui: (thinking) No I can’t be pregnant… It was a one time thing… I can’t we were both drugged… I can’t be pregnant at this age… (Gui Gui wasn’t watching where she was going and bumped into someone…)
Gui Gui: (on the floor) owww…
Person: (rubbing is ) Owww??? You bumped into me ghost!!!
Gui Gui: (looks up) Wang Zi?
Wang Zi: What happened? You look really pale… Go see a doctor…
Gui Gui: No I’m fin…. (passes out…)
Wang Zi: carried her bridal style and rushes her to the hospital… he texted Aaron to let him know that he was taking Gui Gui to the hospital cause she passed out… Aaron wanted to rush to the hospital to check up on Gui Gui, but couldn’t he was in the middle of taking a test…

At the hospital~
Gui Gui: (opens her eyes and sees Wang Zi) Where am I?
Wang Zi: (sad face, holding on to her hands) You’re at the hospital…
Gui Gui: What happened???
Wang Zi: You passed out… (moment of silent) How…
Knock on the door~
Gui Gui: come in….
A female doctor comes in…
Doctor: You woke up… How are you feeling Miss Wu???
Gui Gui: I’m fine… thank you… (saw the serious face on the doctor’s face and the sad face on Wang Zi’s face) Is something wrong with me???
Doctor: (to Wang Zi) Can I ask you to leave for a bit?
Wang Zi: (nods and leaves the room)
Gui Gui: (nervous)
Doctor: (pulls up a chair next to Gui Gui…) Miss Wu… can I ask you a few questions?
Gui Gui: (nods)
Doctor: so how are you feeling and how have you been feeling for the pass month?
Gui Gui: (think) Well I’ve been having a feeling of wanting to throw up… Been loosing a lot of sleep…
Doctor: (nods and jots it down) So is your monthly period normal?
Gui Gui: (thinks about it) Um… I haven’t had it for about a month in a half or so…
Doctor: (jots it down and nods) Have you had any cravings?
Gui Gui: well I’ve been wanting to eat a lot of junk food…
Doctor: (nods and jot down some more things) So in the past month or so have you had ???
Gui Gui: (keeps quiet and has a sad face)
Doctor: (could tell that Gui Gui had something that she couldn’t say) Don’t worry you’re fine… It’s just…
Gui Gui: (nervous)
Doctor: You just exhausted… You just need a lot of rest…
Gui Gui: (relieved and happy)
Doctor: umm we also need to do a quick test so can you please follow me???
Gui Gui: (shocked and worried) (follows the doctor. They did some test and then Gui Gui waited outside for the results)
Wang Zi: so what did she say?
Gui Gui: she said I was fine… but then she wanted me to do some test…
Nurse: Miss Wu???
Gui Gui: (stands up and walks over to the nurse) (follows her in to see the doctor to get the results)

Wang Zi: (sitting outside in the lobby waiting for her)
Rewind to the part when he took her in…
Doctor: so… has she been feeling sick lately?
Wang Zi: Well she’s been feeling sick… and has a feeling of barfing lately… Why is something wrong with her?
Doctor: do you know if in the last month she has had ?
Wang Zi: (shocked) (nods) she’s been …
Doctor: I suspect that she might be pregnant….
Back to present…
Wang Zi: (thinking) no… she can’t be pregnant… although I know that Aaron would not run away from this fact… but if she is pregnant about this age… it will ruin the rest of her life…

Gui Gui and the doctor…
Doctor: come have a seat…
Gui Gui: (sits down)
Doctor: so we have your results now…
Gui Gui: (nods) (looking worried)
Doctor: don’t worry everything is fine… I would like to warn you to be careful with your health… Not only is it for you but also for the baby inside you… congratulations… You’re 2 months pregnant…
Gui Gui: (shocked and speechless) (tears started to form…)
Doctor: you friend has told me what had happened… If you feel like you can’t keep this baby then we can choose a date to abort this baby… or if you choose to have the baby its fine too…
Gui Gui: (all she had was a blank look)
Doctor: Miss Wu? (gave Gui Gui a little stook)
Gui Gui: (back to earth) huh?
Doctor: I know it must be hard for you right now but… you have plenty of time to think about it…
Gui Gui: (stands up) Thanks Doctor… Can you please not let my friend know…
Doctor: (nods)
Gui Gui: (walks out the door depressed)

After school Aaron drove straight to the hospital…
Aaron: (ran in the hospital and spots Wang Zi) (worried) Yo… Where’s Gui Gui??? Is she okay?
Wang Zi: (still has a sad face) She’s fine… she’s talking to the doctor right now…
Aaron: What happened?
Wang Zi: The doctor said that she was just exhausted…
Aaron: I told her to let me take her to the doctors ealier… (sees Gui Gui walking out and runs to her…) (hugs her tightly) Gui Gui!!! I was so worried… Don’t scare me like that again…
Gui Gui: (felt tears about to come out but she held it in and just nods) I’m okay… sorry I worried you…
Aaron: (grabs her hands and pulled her back in to the doctor’s office…)
Gui Gui: (shocked) Aaron…
Doctor: You’re back… (looks at Aaron and smiles)
Aaron: I just need to verify that she’s okay…
Doctor: (smiles) You’re girlfriend is perfectly fine… She just needs some rest…
Aaron: does she need to take any medicines?
Doctor: well make sure she eats a lot of healthy food and get a lot of rest… also make sure she doesn’t lift anything heavy or work too hard..
Aaron: (nods and thanks the doctor) (Gui Gui and Aaron walks back out to Wang Zi…
Wang Zi: so where are we going now?
Aaron: I think I’m gonna take Gui Gui home… Doctor said she needs rest…
Gui Gui and Aaron said by to Wang Zi and Aaron drove Gui Gui home…
Aaron told the servants to watch out for Gui Gui and make sure she eats healthy foods… He left so she could get rest…
That night Gui Gui couldn’t sleep… She calls Wang Zi…
Ring Ring…
Wang Zi: Hello?
Gui Gui: (sad voice) Wang Zi?
Wang Zi: (worried) What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick?
Gui Gui: no I’m fine…
*moment of silent*
Gui Gui: so you know the truth?
Wang Zi: yea… I think…
Gui Gui: (tears starts slid down her cheeks) promise me you won’t tell him…
Wang Zi: (positive now) But he’s the father… he deserves to know… I’m sure he will take full responsibility… He truly loves you…
Gui Gui: (at this point she’s crying) I know… I just don’t want him to know about the baby… We are still college students… I can’t let this wreck his future…
Wang Zi: so are you planning to abort it?
Gui Gui: (crying) I don’t know… I... can’t think right now… all I know is that I can’t let it affect his future… His parents don’t even know that we are dating for the past few months… If they know they might get upset… I believe that Aaron is supposed to get a rearranged marriage… If his parents know about us or about the baby then they would kill him… He is the only child and is the only only his father has to leave the company off to… If he finds out, he would kill Aaron… or Aaron would get in an argument with his parents and I don’t want that to happen…
Wang Zi: So what do you want to do???
Gui Gui: (crying) at this point I don’t really know… but I wish that you cant keep it a secret for me… I can’t let anyone fine out…
Wang Zi: but…
Gui Gui: (crying) no buts…. Please if you don’t I might as well kill myself….
Wang Zi: fine!!! I promise not to tell anyone even if I die… but please don’t hurt yourself…
Gui Gui: (crying) thanks Wang Zi… You’re the best… I think I’m gonna go to sleep… I’m tired… (hangs up the phone)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE CHAPTER? WERE YOU EXPECTING IT? HUH HUH? WHAT'S HAPPING NEXT? ARIEL THINKS GUIGUI IS PREGNANT AND SHE'S RIGHT... IS SHE GONNA SPREAD THE RUMOR? WILL WANG ZI SPILL? WILL GUI GUI ABORT THE BABY?
WHO IS AARON REARRANGED MARRIED TO? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK... XD AT LEAST 10 COMMENTS TILL THE NEXT ONE =] PLEASE COMMENT ONLY ON OR 2 CHAPTERS LEFT... HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY FUTURE STORIES =D
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND MORE XD